It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Death House, Burial, and WTC Memorial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
here is another witness mediajackhammer.wordpress.com...

this guy claims that nothing happened, no gunshots, no nothing, only the explosion. After some choppers return and they did some gun firing but without a reason... Maybe they did some Hollywood movie. Many witness are across the net, claiming about the same thing. No gunfire's, only a chopper exploded, some people claim dead bodies due to explosion, some others dont. Thats it...
edit on 22-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

If he helicopter exploded in the air like you claim, a lot more than just the tail would have been outside the compound, and the burn pattern inside would have been totally different. I could tell just by looking at the pictures inside the compound that the helo was on the ground when it blew, which tells me that it was blown intentionally.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Power was cut in the entire area about 45 minuets before the raid began. The Ops had new night vision helmets and completely silenced AR-50 assault weapons. Both are classified. I don't know how you could silence a weapon like that as the ordnance report is so loud.
Anyway, the entire raid is public knowledge so it's repetitive to continue to explain it. If anyone knows how you could silence a weapon that is as loud as a 12 gauge shotgun I would love to hear it.
The second team created a perimeter around the compound with attack dogs and night visions helmets at 150 feet. The stealth copters made very little noise and only after they blew up the downed copter did anyone know about the raid.
This guy, is of course lying, as he could have never got that close until after the Ops had left.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

No Gunfire....?

The SEALS only fired about 12 rounds, killing Bin Laden, his son, AL Kuwaiti (the courier) and his wife and the
courier's brother

The only audible gunfire came from AL Kuwaiti as he fired at the SEALS before being shot down

The SEALS used suppressed weapons to muffle the sound of the gunshots to help conceal themselves

The explosions came from breaching charges used to blow in the doors of the compund to gain access
to the interior

Then the BIG BANG as blew the wrecked helicopter

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join