It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One trippy dream..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

I’d like to share with you a dream I had last night.

Fact or fiction you decide, only I know the answer to that one.

Like most people I’ve had nightmares in the past and vivid dreams but I’ve always be able to tear myself out of them when they become to wild and freaky. I guess I figured out I could realize I was dreaming at an early stage and over the years I can just “watch” the dream as if it’s a blurry emotionally driven movie of sorts, doesn’t matter if it’s a crazy nightmare or an awesome happy dream.

The dreams are less about the actual visual experience and seem to be always more of an emotional driven experience, it’s like opening your eyes under water and watching TV, but the emotion aspect is 10 fold.

A trick to a broken sleep full of night terrors and the likes is to flip positions in your bed, this usually causes me to not return to the dreaming of anything similar that I just woke from. This has worked for me for as long as I can remember but last night it didn’t no matter how many times I woke up from this dream I just returned to the same one.

I don’t know how, but for some reason in the beginning of the dream I received the ability to project visions or thoughts to other people provided I touch them physically in some way e.g.: shook hands etc.

This wasn’t obvious to me until a person in the dream spoke of images in my mind that had appeared in theirs as I came into contact with them. The dream progressed and I remember investigating this in detail to see if there was any further evidence to it.

The more I realized this was the case the better I got it at, however I remember it as being something of an effort to ensure that the right image or thought was present at the correct moment of contact to ensure I got the result I wanted from the others within the dream.

Later, from what I could tell I became stronger at this or just highly skilled at it. It was almost as if I could guarantee manipulation of a projected thought result I remember my actions based on this new skill where of a good nature and nothing negative at least that’s how I “felt” about it.

Then the dream took a left turn so to speak and along with this new ability I found I could completely heal a person even with horrific injuries. I could also completely kill as well, provided I came into contact with whoever or “whatever” I touched.

At this point I remember being highly emotionally charged and I woke for the third time, this time when I woke up my whole body was as if it was vibrating.

I lay there and let it calm, the room was dark and soon I slipped back to sleep only to return to a dark world where for whatever reason I felt a great war was taking place, and I was fighting for the people who were with me, obviously people of importance as I remember having the emotion of “protect them at all cost”. just a note these people where strangers to me but for whatever reason i still felt it was important in some way.

Beings like flying giant black snakes or dinosaurs attacked again and again, with each wave I ended them or killed them. I remember healing people with severe injuries the likes of which would be considered dead or too far gone, but somehow I just put my hands on them and it “reconstructed” broken bones and torn flesh.

I was awoken for the final time by my dog Victor, a mastiff, licking my face as if I had chocolate all over it, he pulled me out.

I have no idea what this means, all I know is that I was emotionally charged and I remember after brushing off Victor’s attempts to get me back to the world of the living I had a strong sense of missing it or wanting to go back to it and of course that vibrating or pulsating feeling all over my body that seemed to slowly fade the more I woke up.

One last thing,

I remember having throughout the entire dream, a strong feeling as if I was being watched as if someone or something was in the back ground observing my actions with this new ability.

Maybe I’m just a kook, but it’s had me thinking all day.

Muzz

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ormuz

Interesting and weird dream, no real comment other than to note that you will now remember the dream having written it down. Good job!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Something tells me you spent 12 hours playing a mage in Skyrim before crawling into bed, didn't you ?

Been there, done that.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

while i chuckle at your reply,

I dont actually play games or even watch TV, i even try to steer clear of u-tube .. where possible lol.
I prefer to read. i gave these forms of media up many many years ago, but i do understand what your pointing towards : )

In fact to be honest i haven't had a dream for a while, nothing notable at least, and definitely nothing of this weirdness or nature.

Muzz

edit on 24/9/2013 by Ormuz because: am good pronounskiations edit

top topics

join