It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off Duty SAS soldier saves 100 at Westgate Mall Terror attack

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Just something else interesting I was thinking about today

Remember the Woolwich murder where to terrorists hacked to death a serving British Solider.

3 Years before the event one of them was captured by the SAS in Kenyan and handed over to Kenyan authorities who then released him as there was not enough evidence to convict him of anything.

I am not saying its linked rather just pointing out that the SAS have been active in Kenya

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The article in the OP seems to be one created based on nothing but the photo. I doubt the reporter was actually there at the time and was probably just given a photo which they then built a story. Face blurred, references the gun which is in the photo and a quote given by a nameless source.

I agree with what a previous poster said. Trying to create a British hero story. Similar to this 'white-widow' supposedly involved in the Kenyan shopping center attack. Trying to scare-monger that even white British females are now terrorists.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by troof

I have to disagree this guy was there and he did save a whole bunch of people along side a ex member of the Irish Army Ranger Wing, I do agree that there is lots of speculation regarding who the British man was but ultimately he was that and did save lives.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Just in case this image is doing the rounds? The image claims to show Kenyan troops firing a mortar at the Westgate Shopping Mall. The image is fake as all the Kenyan paper has done is insert stock footage of Kenyan Soldiers in Somalia into the image showing Westgate.

Image originally from Twitter.

It is a stock image by Collins Kweyu. See it used on an August 11th article.

www.standardmedia.co.ke...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
>
Guardian's Daniel Howden
edit on 4-10-2013 by f4andHALFtoads because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join