It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice to meet you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
My alias is ImagineFree and I have much to discuss with you all. I am interested in many, many topics and have a very open mind. A few of my interests are 'free' energy, pyramids, spirituality, medicine and health, and history. If there is one thing I would like to know it would be where did we all come from? I think nature is one of the most inventive and creative forces and by using nature we can learn how to have very clean, advanced technology. In my view the current paradigm doesn't go with nature but goes against it.

I am here to help change the paradigm into a more naturally in-tune paradigm. I believe the technology is possible but our technology is still somewhat primitive in comparison to what it can truly be. What we need is knowledge, even if it challenges what we current believe. I hope I can offer my own slice of the pie to others who are persuing novel, new technologies, theories, and ideas. I am not a scientist but I am a very open minded person who has had lots of life altering events and knowledge learned. I hope to share some valueable knowledge with you all.

edit on 23-9-2013 by ImagineFree because: forgot something

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I hope you engage in some thought provoking discussions with the majority of us ATSers.
As always, kick back and relax, chill an participate in some crazy stuff, your about to go down the rabbits hole...AND I PROMISE YOU, ITS DEEP. VERY DEEP.
welcome!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ImagineFree

Hello ImagineFree, Welcome to ATS! I believe you will find many like minded people here, myself being one. I look forward to getting to know you better!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS ImagineFree.

While 'free' energy, pyramids, spirituality, are subjects beyond my keen, input and discussion are always welcome. Enjoy your time here.

(Maybe) see you on the boards.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
welcome to a.t.s there is plenty to occupy you here on the threads have fun

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Nice to meet you too man.

You'll fit in along well around here, and I'm totally digging the handle you chose for your name.

Hope to be reading from you, have a good one and enjoy our disfunctional family.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the party!!

I think we came here from so long ago that we've forgotten. I'd like a definitive answer for that question too, but I think it's beyond our grasp.

Looking forward to seeing more of what's on your mind.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Nice to meet you. do you like to drink from the cup of cosmic swirls and flowing speech?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Thank you all for the responses. It is an honor to meet you, even if we have different opinions and beliefs. I am sure that we will come to find this is the case. I will do my best to respect your opinion and beliefs while trying to explain my own. Like I said, I have a lot to share and look forward to start sharing! Be on the look out for posts from me in the future.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

top topics

join