It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native American man visited me in my dreams.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Contact me regarding your dreama reply to: Mugen

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
hi all.....

an Indian dream?

years ago, I had a dream with an Indian in it and this dream was One Indian Dream, all right! a *very* sobering and heartening dream.

I was born and raised in the land of the Seneca Indians. Seneca county, new york. I lived in my childhood home for 19 years, there.

the Dream.
--A Indian appeared before me. he was dressed in classic Indian garb and he wore a full headdress of feathers, much like that Image further up the tread on page one. He told me that he was a Seneca Chief. he had a message to tell me.

he showed to me a sheet of dark colored paper, in reality it looked like a tanned hide, much like the wampum hides where the indians would write on to store their legends on...

he said, and i could see that hide below him saying the same thing.

That "Kolcun" is due to return!

[Kulcan or Kulcun. a very similar word to "Kalki" the 10th avatar, who will end this age! I eventually found this name to be of a Temple in Aztec country, the temple built just before the spaniards come. one of the later names for Quetzalcoatl, the spiritual founder of the mayans/toltecs/aztecs!]

below this short paragraph was a bullet-point list of sentences. most of the sentences were of a foreign language, i could not read them. nor did he speak these foreign words, only the english sentences.

------He will come to take everyone into Spirit world.

------He has many names.

-----the white men call this being, "the second coming of jesus Christ"!

and that was it, people.

I interpret this saying to mean either that everyone will be killed at a end time event and raised up into the spirit world and everyone is to be "Saved". or that there is not end time destruction but that everyone is to be "saved"; no one goes now to hell and even the "bad people" are now saved and go to heavenly afterlife after they die.

soon!

I have very high respect for Indian Guides and advisors!

freestone

freestone

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Spam
edit on 4/26/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I didn't realize that this was a Necro thread. So I have taken out my reply 🙄
edit on 4-26-2022 by vance because: Necro thread

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

edit on Tue May 10 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join