It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOO!!!! Halloween Avatar Contest! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Just an other case of RTFM....

The avatar creation thread brought me the sollution.

Now I can work on a better background.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Just fooling around here...

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

edit on 6-10-2013 by swanne because: Ugh, never mind.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Got a few hours of play time...

edit on 7-10-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Are we allowed to post suggestions or requests? I know this is a contest, but maybe a little steering could prove helpful.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
Are we allowed to post suggestions or requests? I know this is a contest, but maybe a little steering could prove helpful.

I think thats a great idea.

If you don't get response, and want something for yourself....click my sig link.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Official entry #2

The cuddle clown
edit on 0b52America/ChicagoTue, 08 Oct 2013 19:28:52 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 08 Oct 2013 19:28:52 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Here's mine. Drew it a while back to use around ATS since I love shadow people related stuff. It fits ATS and Halloween I think.

EDIT: Sorry about the size, I thought what I had uploaded was the avatar size. I'm not on my computer so can't resize with photoshop. I hope that still counts?
edit on 8-10-2013 by Em2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

I don't see why not.
It's a contest, but it's also a celebration of the holiday.
And a chance for members to get a new Halloween avatar

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Here are a few more Mini Background Profiles I made. Feel free to use them if to your taste..

Happy Halloween,
CdT

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Not an entry, just a 'hello' to fellow-ATSers!!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Great topic ! ill start working on my entry tomorrow S&F !

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have two suggestions to make. These suggestions are cross-over based ideas that take two completely unrelated themes and fuse them into a work of stunning graphic creativity. All suggestions are (obviously) to be paired with the Halloween theme. These suggestions, should you choose to accept, are as follows:

V for Vendetta

Dragon Ball Z

Super Mario

Memes

I would humbly request that any true fans of the second option give the attempt, should they take it, their full adoration and devotion. Have you ever seen those fail photoshops? The ones that demonstrate a deliberate lack of concern for quality? I'd hate to see that happen to DBZ and Halloween. Just sayin'. Do what you will, but warn me beforehand so I can skip.

Is it unfair for me to make requests and not post any art of my own? Because I'm just trying to assist in the expansion of themes. With only so many different combinations and flavors of Halloween icons, it helps to introduce the "cross-over technique" which allows all participants to explore a vast realm of Halloween-ized themes that cover everything from television shows to comic books to cars to toys to celebrities to you-name-it.

So this is my contribution. Maybe others have suggestions to offer? Let's mix it up a little! Halloween is nothing if not unpredictable - okay, okay, that's a lie. Half the people haven't an ounce of originality. Just buy the first costume you see and...but anyway, let's change it then! SPONTANEITY FTW!!!

Let the game begin.
edit on 9-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

Had to narrow it down some what, but here's the proper background size if you'd like to use it.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sooo .. i was playing around since i haven't been on photoshop for a while and made my first entry here you go hope you guys like it.

Entry #1

edit on 9-10-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Say hello to my good friend Milo !

edit on 2013 10 9 by CarbonBase because: spellig ;

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Dutcheagle
Sooo .. i was playing around since i haven't been on photoshop for a while and made my first entry here you go hope you guys like it.

Entry #1

Hey, that looks great!!
Nice job

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

snarky412

Dutcheagle

Entry #1

Hey, that looks great!!
Nice job

Thanks alot glad you like it !

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Dutcheagle

Entry #1

Sorry for a double post but i cant edit the previous post anymore the entry is my official entry by the way just to make sure.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My official entry 1#
In here i offer a render of my own 3d art.. i hope some of you might find it "tasty" and use it

Have fun

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join