It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your unexplained event?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
2yrs ago I came to this site looking for answers to an event that happened in my life. I was hoping that I could find out if anyone else had ever experienced what I had. What I discovered was that there are many unexplained experiences that people have gone through without ever having any answers or explanations. I would like to add mine to the list.
It was 2 yrs ago this month. It was just another morning, woke up, used the bathroom and started to wash my hands and saw that my fingers on my right hand were blue as though I had dipped them in watered down ink up to the second knuckle. What the hell is this? I scrubbed to get the color off but all of it would not wash off.
I'm starting to wake up more and realize that my fingertips on the right hand are very painful as though I had been digging in something. The pads of my fingers were noticably redder then my fingers on my left hand. I then noticed on the back of the same hand I had a small puncture wound that was also very tender. I'm trying to stay calm because I knew none of this was there when I went to bed. I now start thinking back over the last 7 hrs.. I remembered waking during the night in that half awake half asleep mode and saying out loud, "for such a small area that really really hurts." and I was touching my left lower rib and rubbing the area and then fell back to sleep. That area to this day is still tender to the touch. I also remembered getting up during the night to use the bathroom as I had 2 cups of tea after dinner so that was not unusual. I state this for those that want to say I was sleep walking, which by the way I have never ever done. I believe a deep sleep would be needed for that to have occurred. I am by no means a deep sleeper, I wish I was.
Ok, back to the rib as I'm recalling the pain I go to the mirror and check my rib area. It's painful to touch but no marks and the area is a bit swollen. I'm sort of freaked at this point because I have obviously experienced something but what?
I live alone so the first thing I do is check my home did I get up during the night and not remember? I go into my studio and find nothing disturbed, no blue paint laying around, no pens or markers broken. I then check my doors all are still locked, I live on the second floor but I check my windows and glass sliders to my balcony and everything is locked.
2 yrs and I still have no clue as to what happened. Uness you have experienced something that you can not explain it's hard to discribe the feeling that I have. I just draw a blank. Family and friends are just as perplexed as I am. Thankfully they know me to be of sound mind. But the feeling that something happened to me that I can't seem to remember or explain is disturbing.
So ATS what is your take? Has anyone else here had events happen to them that just can not be explained? Have any thoughts as to what I experienced? This is my first thread so be kind and Mods if I have this in the wrong forum would you kindly move it for me?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I think you were bitten by a spider or a snake, most likely a spider.

A paranormal experience may have occurred but it is extremely unlikely.

My opinion - Tweety.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tweetybird0428

I can understand you thinking the puncture would could be a bite but that does not explain my fingers being sore and stained blue and the pads red nor does that explain the pain in my rib area.
I'm not saying it is supernatural, I have no idea, but I am open to other people's thoughts or to hear about their own unexplained circumstances.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
2 socks go in the wash machine and only one makes it out.

Figure that one out.

Conspiracy,paranormal event,NWO,weatherballoons????
Its really anyones guess?

OP,it could be herpes.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

DrumsRfun
2 socks go in the wash machine and only one makes it out.

Figure that one out.

Conspiracy,paranormal event,NWO,weatherballoons????
Its really anyones guess?

OP,it could be herpes.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Sorry, OP.

I've had a few unexplained events happen to me. The first one that pops into my head was the time I was a per-pubescent boy. I was laying in bed, trying to sleep on night. Well, the door to the attic is in my bedroom and my older brothers bedroom was in the attic. He wasn't home but I heard that door creek, I looked over, thinking it was just the usual draft that would shuttle down from the third floor every now and. But when I looked over to the door, I saw something that freaked the poop out of me at the time. The doorknob was turning as the door was creaking open, very slowly. Yeah, Def. unexplained.

Then there was the guitar I had. I could see the hall light glisten off of it's silvery strings as I lay in bed. So, I'm laying in bed, and I hear the subtle strums of the strings and I look over and I could see that they were moving. blah. Those things I can not explain.

I always thought that there is something in my house. After 33 years, I found out just last summer that a previous owner, about 60 or so years ago, had died on the staircase going up to the second floor.
edit on 23-9-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I started this thread in all seriousness but obviously it's become a outlet for humor. Thankyou for your responses. Mods go ahead and close this. I don't know why I bothered.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I typed mine during my intro post that can be found Here A bit long so apologies but then again that's why I didn't want to re-post.

And yes, it still bugs me to this day!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I havr been having problems sleeping ,a lot of ringing in my ears,crazy moods swings that arnt brought on by anything could this be an attack. from elf or am i going crazy i know i just had a baby but these are things i can't explain and as far as the no sleep it not because of just having a baby he sleeps good its me that seems to have the problem

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyLurker

What you described sounds like your hormones are balancing themselves out from being pregnant/giving birth.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

See i thought so to but me and my husband thought bafk to when it all started and it started way before i even got pregnant he has the same problems a lot there is more but id like to not get further into it i was just wondering if any one else has experienced the same things

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Kamish thank you for your response. I have experienced paramormal situations such as that only to find that someone has died in the building. One that stands out was my cat being terrorized by something unseen in my presense, He followed it around my apartment for a couple of hours howling at it, till I addressed it and asked it to leave. Now whether this situation stopped because I asked it to leave or if it just grew weary of my cat I don't know but the whole thing scared the bejeesus out of me.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 2manyholes

I did the same thing, asked what ever it was to leave. I haven't had any odd experiences since except for on occasions the dog will stand and bark at the air. lol.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mc17strat

MC thank you. This is why I started the thread because there are situations that just can't be explained but it's also nice to know you're not alone in experiencing them. I can undestand your feelings with the situation you dealt with. It's unsettling for sure.
I guess the hardest thing is getting across to people that these are real events and not imaginings of one's mind. I have experienced many paranormal situations since I was a child and I'm now nearly 60. What I experienced that night I do not believe it was paranormal, I could be wrong but whatever it was it was not a "insect bite or herpes"

Thanks for responding and sharing your experience.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyLurker

Hi Lady and thank you for your response. I think Kamish is right, it's probably your hormones adjusting. Also if this is your first baby that is a lot of responsiblity to adjust to in itself and could be attributing to your sleeplessness. Nothing like parenthood to bring on the stress. LOL Congratulations on the birth of your little one!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Maybe you slept on your hand? I have done that a few times and it turned blue.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

No that was not the case. Some of it washed off with some difficulty, but some of it stayed on my hand till later that day. It was definitely a substance of some kind. Tha'ts why I checked my studio, in case I had gotten up and gone in there, but nothing was a miss. Thanks for your comment.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyholes

Do you have blue toliet bowl cleaner? Maybe you put you hand in there? After this I got nothin'!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

No, I have a cat so I wouldn't use something like that, he thinks it's his water bowl! Good idea though, thanks.

top topics

join