It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great vanishing...a theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This is my own pet theory. Every culture across the world has legends of supernatural creatures. Vampires, Faeries, Werewolves (and various other animal shifters); the list goes on and on. Back then these people didn't just think these creatures existed, they knew they did; they had interactions with them.

Now, as I said, this is my own theory.

We don't see these creatures anymore. My belief is that all these various creatures were quite simply outbred. I also believe that all the various humanoid creatures were evolutions (or unique mutations) of humans, which allowed interbreeding.

My theory is this: We outbred them, plain and simple.

Anybody have anything (positive) to add to this?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You look at some people on the streets or on TV and especially in Hollywood.....are you sure we outbred them?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax9

That is actually what I'm getting at. I believe less than 20% of humanity are fully human.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

Or as we have evolved mentally and numerically we have psychically created or entered our own species dimension or domein and are no longer sensative to them - our shared psychic mental frequency self reinforced and forced other versions of reality out of our shared reality, Animism was a ancient common form of religion that may have survived to give rise to the idea of werewolves and other type's of supernatural animalistic being's but as for humans well they have a long way to go yet but do they have that long left to do it?,.

Not saying I believe in them but just an alternative method if you are familiar with quantum phenomena.
And I do believe in spirit's.

edit on 23-9-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Do you mean we bred them out?
For instance, A woman marries a vampire but gets frustrated because he just sleeps all day and gives him an ultimatum.
Get a day job or no nookie for you?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Beartracker16

No. I'm saying through interbreeding.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I made the mistake of typing in "interbreeding" into Google Images
Yet, your theory has some weaknesses which I have outlined below.

1. If we have bred with them throughout time then why do sightings still exist?
2. Women cannot become pregnant by having sexual relations with animals because the dna is not compatible, are we supposed to believe creature "X" is compatible?
3. The natural reaction to most sightings is a cautious curiosity. Who would willingly mate with creature "X".
4. If they did not willingly mate with creature "X" then how does your theory hold water.
5. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

1. Small pockets of 'pure bloods' do still exist; thus the sightings. They would naturally, after realizing their spieces were dieing out, have become much more wary of humans.
2. I'm only talking about the humanoid ones.
3. As previously stated, interactions in the distant past were much, much more common.
4. See above.
5. I never do.

Any other questions?

In ancient mythology, people mated with the gods themselves, why is interbreeding between various humanoid spieces so fat fetched?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
This is easily provable through DNA. DNA proves your theory makes for a good HBO series and nothing more. Nothing ever existed. No one ever interacted with them

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

jjsr420

reply to post by MysteriousHusky

In ancient mythology, people mated with the gods themselves, why is interbreeding between various humanoid spieces so fat fetched?

.... did you just say you think ancient gods were real and mated with humans?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

From a logical standpoint I would say most of the people whom you refer to such as vampires, werewolfs etc were most likely born with deformities or different genes the names of which I forget. Not to mention the psychological diseases which have plagued people throughout time and drugs such as lsd which cause haloucinogenic effects. However if the theory you present is true whats to make you think that me or the person next to you isn't just a vampire, werewolf or bigfoot. After all we are the monsters we make ourselves out to be. And I guess that we build layers upon layers to hide ourselves from view, slowly killing part of ourselves. sorta like this

Part of me won't go away
Everyday reminded how much I hate it
Weighted against the consequences
Can't live without it, so it's senseless

Wanna cut it out of my soul
And just live with a gaping hole
Take control of my life and wash out all the burnt taste
I made the problems in the first place

Hang my head low 'cause it's part of me
You hardly see it right next to the heart of me
Heard of me, the routine scar
New cuts cover where the old ones are
And now I'm sick of this
I can't stand the sandpaper thoughts that grate on my sanity
I'd rather not even be then the man
That's staring in the mirror through me

(Cant remember where this came from)
Were all still animals at heart and maybe their just reminders, that we all dont have to be like this.
Some of us dont get a choice sometimes keep that in mind.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

Is this 20% people with RH negative blood

new topics

top topics

join