It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about meditation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Tucket
For approximately the past four months, while I've meditated, I've been having this intense pressure build up in my frontal lobe area, unlike any thing I've experienced in the past 12 years. I Googled a reason and found a guy who said its because I have other chakras that are blocked. I was just wondering if anyone here has additional information, or has had similar experiences. Thanks.

That is just the buildup of Kundalini energy in your 6th Chakra. That is a good thing. It's a sign that you are doing the right things. Your energy will only rise if your mind's focus is on God, spiritual things, and especially love. When you are meditating, imagine that your vortex of energy in your third eye flow smoothly and lighten up your other chakras throughout your body. Think of the beautiful love that God has for you. Think of the beauty that is the universe. Think of how you are a being who is ONE with the universe. This will regulate your energy properly. Meditation is fine. But also make it a habit by speaking to God (your Higher Self, Father) through prayer and throughout your day within your mind. This will raise your consciousness and enable your Flame of God to rise higher and increase in its strength. Your Higher Self will teach and guide you inside and out.

I have given my own experience of the energy in my forehead in this thread: Kundalini Rising
Read my previous posts on that thread to understand about how to master your energy.

edit on 9/27/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join