It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange light over Phx az

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
ok,I know,no pic or it didn't happen...Saturday night,about 2 am or so,couldn't sleep,so I went out back for a smoke.I live near a major airport,so I know the basic flight paths,and can see the lights of a plane.I noticed a bright,I mean BRIGHT orange light,coming due south,out of the approach lane.Fast moving,faster than a commercial jetliner.I see the planes with landing lights on,to alert the tower,but this was 4 to 5 times as large,and orange.not the normal white landing lights.It came in going due south,then made a sharp turn east.If it were landing lights,I would think they would dim out,but didn't.There was no streaking,as a metoer,no sound that I heard,and it crossed the sky in about half the time a commercial plane would have.It made a sharp turn,but not a right angle turn,more like a fighter plane turn,but stayed bright orange til it went out of sight.
i'm only 10 miles from the airport,but never saw a light in the sky like it....anyone else see it?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blkcwbyhat

I just know this is gonna make a few of you pound your tables but here it goes...

You sure it wasn't a Chinese Lantern?

Also try www.mufon.com... to see if others have confirmed your sighting.

edit on 23-9-2013 by MysteriousHusky because: okay location was in subject

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I didn't see anything unusual this weekend and I was out camping in the hills north of Fountain Hills. I checked some local Phoenix groups (Phoenix , Arizona) I didn't see anything mentioned. I also searched twitter to come up empty handed for September 22...

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I didn't see anything strange. Although I had a dream last night about an orange ufo stalking me

new topics

top topics

join