It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The purple pill. The hidden option.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I just think purple is prettier than either red or blue

But I also like diversity.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Show off...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
the blue pill is york rite and the red pill is scottish rite all about freemasonary folks now i wonder what this purple pill does neo

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
evilgeeks.com...
I recently found out about this comic book.
This seems like a very good comic book according to the review. I think that the very thing happens in real life. I think they target the most aware intellectuals and try to kill or brainwash them in real life. This is why we see so many dummies and conformist nowadays. I hope that their plan backfires in their faces one day and that cognitive liberty and the application of the vastly helpful knowledge becomes a reality. Maybe there will be an indestructable hero in real life one day that saves an entire nation with the help of all people both intellectual and non-intellectual. I hope that people would one day be exponentially more aware, peaceful, and even learn exponentially. Then we will cure almost anything! Individualism may then reign again once again. Even if it's sort of like a combination of a sixties rerun and atlantis type utopia. The purple pill can help. We are part of the answer.
Indestructability may be millennia away, but maybe an expert scientist(or a group of them) who's lucky to have a lab and be able to make connections to create new more accessible methods of synthesis may one day be able to create the purple pill once more. Different versions of the purple pill may increase confidence in those who need it. However, rebellion is not the answer unless it's organized in a utopian way. Perhaps a utopian society taking over a country and eliminating the powers that be(or at least use advanced mind conversion technology to instill peace and need for protecting rights in them). Then it will separate into two groups. Society 1: The free society that loves peace, individuality, rights, and learning and Society 2: similar things except they're indestructible, and are the backup group that has cold fusion that has nearly unlimited power and have advanced technological and robotic advances.
Nothing will ever make sense again as fiction becomes reality and we want out of the happy gillmore idealist nothing's ever wrong society. A duality will once again form, and uncertainty between the constant duality battle and who would win despite great advances in the good duality may leave people with no answer. For now though, the darker duality is growing. Even multiple universes would have the duality. Perhaps the good duality will fuse with individuality as people may start using a theoretical pill called E. The only thing known is that the scale must be more in favor of the good duality, not the bad. There's always be questions to be asked, as know-it-all vs know nothing is another duality and no one can be either ideally good or ideally know-it-all. WHAT!?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
title of the OP says The purple pill. The hidden option.

However, I do not see any references to a "purple pill" in the Matrix scriptures.

Therefore, the OP is making things up. There is no purple pill option.

Go back to sleep people. There are no purple pills.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join