It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The purple pill. The hidden option.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You know that movie, The Matrix. Well, here's what you didn't know. The movie has glitches. Many of which aren't revealed. Morpheus may have had the last purple pill in his pockets in the matrix. This goes beyond the blue pill and the red pill. Taking both would reveal glitches and inconsistencies in the matrix. Since Neo didn't question his options, he didn't know that there was a third option. The purple pill would make Neo realize that the very options of the red pill and blue pill are complex and are formed of many parts. The purple pill would not only reveal more glitches and even hacks, but would help the person realize that the bigger goal of the powers that be would be to patch up as many glitches and hacks as they possibly can to maintain their power.
What does this have to do with our lives you ask? It's a similar way of ruling used by the powers that be in our world.
They patch up glitches and hacks. Such as the exponential learning hack, the cure for blood cancer hack, the peace glitch, and the alternative to alcohol glitch. The FDA patches up medicines that can have multiple purposes. The certain beta-blocker that helps you not be depressed about recent traumatic memories glitch, the proactivity gene glitch, and the other safe pharmaceutical that can allow creation of selective false memories glitch which also allows you to access your own subconscious mind so you won't see a therapist for 20 plus years(hack). The hippie glitch. They also illegalize the growing your food indoors glitch. They engineer feelings of inadequacy, excessive need to conform, and lack of self confidence. The purple pill would allow multiverse travel.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So your saying Neo should have eaten both red and blue pills to make a purple one yes?

If i recall correctly, the Blue pill would make him forget about everything and the red was a trace program to free him of the false reality (matrix).

Wouldn't a purple pill essentially reveal the true reality while wiping his mind? So, he would never realize he had previously lived in a false reality?

Whoa, I think i just blew my own mind.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Relief from the purple pill does not rule out the presence of other serious conditions
The purple pill may increase your risk of getting severe diarrhea. Call your doctor right away if you have watery stool, stomach pain and fever that does not go away.
Tell your doctor about all of the medicines you take, prescription and non-prescription drugs. The purple pill may affect how other medicines work and other medicines may affect how the purple pill works.
Do not operate heavy machinery while taking the purple pill.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Everyone knows you have more fun with the little blue pill!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I like the premise, theory, and conclusion. Will be tuned in.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
Everyone knows you have more fun with the little blue pill!

I didn't know what color that pill was. Interesting you do.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

You know what you just did? You flipped you mind inside out like a rubber mask and your now eyeballing the inside of your head .

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
According to the Matrix Lore, Morpheus gave the red/blue choice to Neo within the Matrix itself, before Neo had been rescued. Only after Neo chooses the red pill was he then told the true purpose of the red pill and in the story it was a trace program.

After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more.

At this point, Neo takes the red pill.

Follow me. Apoc, are we online?
Apoc: Almost.
Morpheus: Time is always against us. Please, take a seat there.
Neo: You did all this?
Trinity: Mmh.
Morpheus: The pill you took is part of a trace program.

That mission was all worked out for one reason: to rescue Neo out of the Matrix. Morpheus could not tell Neo about a third purple pill option... yet... that might have caused Thomas Anderson to chicken out like he did earlier at the offices of Metacortex.

Purple pills might be reserved just for the "Potentials" ... the youngsters who are rescued out of the Matrix, because they are younger and they accept reality differently than someone in Thomas Anderson's age bracket.

In the lore, it is mentioned by Morpheus who apologizes to Neo after the fact:

We have a rule. We never free a mind once it's reached a certain age. It's dangerous, the mind has trouble letting go. I've seen it before and I'm sorry.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
But why do you think there was a purple pill? You sound so sure but I don't know why I should believe you.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowGhost

Morpheus never lied to Neo, and withholding the purple pill would have been tantamount to a lie. And I really don't see the point of what you're describing the purple pill as doing.

By the way, there was a green pill too. It was in his other pocket, and it enables you to see and manipulate the Matrix code for about a half hour. That's how everyone else learned to manipulate the laws of physics, but Neo was the One, so he didn't need it.

I just made that up, but it sounded a lot better than the story you told.

edit on 23-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
TextText Purplereply to post by ShadowGhost

! Dude! We're you like really high on weed, shrooms or other when you came up with this? Cause I'd love to take whatever you did!!
!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
COOL! Purple I LOVE Purple although nothing rhymes with it, that and orange...

Hand it over I will take it! I am ready!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

that and orange...

Eminem begs to differ with you...

edit on 9.24.2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Fine, Fine Purple...Nurple...Convertable...

Might have to update my poems based on Orange...curiously...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

abeverage
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Fine, Fine Purple...Nurple...Convertable...

Might have to update my poems based on Orange...curiously...

Orange
Door-hinge
more tinge
whore binge (sorry...)
moor fringe

Purple
Her pull
hurtful
twerkle (ok - I made that one up...)

ON TOPIC:
But as to the purple pill, it is a way out of duality, if I understand correctly?
The space between 1 and 2 can hold infinity. Infinity holds the 'matrix.'

Ok. I'm all rabbity now...

peace,
AB

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Been saying red and blue make purple for a long time now, whether the Matrix pills or state colors. And I like purple.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Red and blue make purple. Purple is the color of royalty. Republican and Democrat = Monarchy. Monarchy that has the decency to at least pretend to give us a choice by dividing itself into its conjunctive colors.

It's amazing how it all fits together, isn't it? I'm not saying this is fact, I'm just saying it's a very interesting insight. And we all know the party system is just an illusion to keep us distracted from the Puppeteers manipulating the tides from on high.
edit on 24-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Neo, having been part of the program anyway. Would it have mattered what color pill he took?

Some would say Free Will gave him a choice.
Other's would say it would have not mattered.
Some claim it already happened.
Other's claim it was act 5.

I'm still wondering what lifetime I'm in now!
How about I say 5 of them.
Or is that in layer,
at the same time?

People! Stay away from them Pill's,
No matter the color!
They have side effect's
No one tell's!

Opening one's mind
You need no
Pill's!
just be willing to
Explore the World