It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White and Red mists...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

Thanks. I would appreciate that.

sorry for the one liner

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NephraTari

It was your red and white blood cells presented to you in symbols.

At least that is what I got a very strong impulse to say.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NephraTari
reply to post by Billie828

Truly any of those ideas could be possible. They have not returned as yet. Hopefully that means I am keeping the last transfusion well. It was the first time they realized that I had the antibodies that were making my body attack the blood I was given previously. I have become a bit of a patient celebrity at my hospital because of this strange condition and the fact that I am walking around like I am normal when I am at deaths door. Things are pleasantly quiet overall now, which is a welcome break.

Perhaps some of your experiences in the home may be related to decreased oxygen circulation especially as things have settled post infusion.

Strangely, I too have had a similar problem around issues with cross matching and antibodies issues a number of years ago. I hope the last transfusion donor has been accepted by your antibodies. Fingers and toes crossed!

Have the doctors finally found after all these years; an actual diagnosis for your condition?

On a spiritual note have you considered the possibility of spiritual attack that may be affecting your health and well being. Otherwise known as unexplained illness with no obvious medical cause. A spiritual attack that may have been going on for years, the house you currently reside in may or may not have accentuated the experiences.

Whilst your more intense experiences have been since you moved into the house, it would be worthwhile considering the possibility of a problem being long term. There are so many different types of shamanism practiced around the world, most do believe in spiritual attacks. If you haven't already, it would be helpful to seek the help of a spiritual elder and discuss your experiences and your chronic illness.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join