It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White and Red mists...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This summer we moved as the universe tends to throw us into a new location whenever negative energies that pursue us get too powerful and dangerous. Yet again we were drawn to a home that had lingering restless spirits. It didn't occur to me when we were viewing the house that the strings around the doorknobs of the closet doors were significant but after we moved in it was obvious the reason they were there was an alarm system for when they would open on their own. I did some shielding and the activity seemed to be gone for most of the house. however I woke up every night with either a white or red mist floating above me. The white mist would usually float away towards the door when I woke up but the red would glow brightly and then disappear. The white was the most prevalent and felt like it was watching over me more than anything else. The red felt different and made me very uneasy. I was later to find out why there were there. My daughter was in a car accident with her fiance and I had to take her for a follow up and my doctor wanted to run my blood work while we were there. After which I was told I was not going home. I have been battling anemia for many years. They have never been able to figure out the cause. Years of tests and no conclusions. On this day I was very near death. My hemoglobin was 6.2 substantially lower than danger zone. I understood at that moment why the mists were there over me every night while I slept. One was protecting me and the other was trying to take me. After receiving 3 units of blood that had been sent away to be processed because I have antibodies that will attack other people's blood and reject it if it is not processed properly, I have not seen either of the mists since.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

that's a really interesting story, would be easier to read if you separated into a couple of paragraphs..I was going to ask if you took pictures, or had someone set up a camera for you, but you were really ill.

glad you are better now.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

I used to have a nice camera that could take pictures in the dark, but like all my camera's it died. My only camera at the moment is on my phone and it doesn't do well in the dark at all. not even low light. Also can't be set up as motion detection mode. They didn't stay for more than a couple seconds when I woke up. I was fortunate in that my shock caused me to exclaim "what the ..." several times upon waking which woke my husband up as well. He did catch a glimpse of them near the end which is why he didn't respond the way he usually does when things happen. He knew it wasn't just me or one of the kids this time. He saw it too. Unlike the shadow beings which usually keep their distance these mists were literally in my face. It was always startling to wake up to.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

These elements are part of occultic bonds you have attracted by will and only by will can you bind and cast them out via repentance in Christ Jesus/Yehushua. It is by His Blood and Name these things tremble and bow down to through faithful obedient hearts. Come to Him.

I have mentioned before on ATS that I was born a shaman. I was not made aware of that until I was 16 when I was introduced to a local shaman of my tribe, but it is something I have always been. This is part of that bloodline "gift" I have spoken of before.

This is part of a generational curse and can be broken IF you sincerely will it with due faith in the True Gift Bridge to Salvation in Christ who has all these worldly elements as His footstool. There is no room for lukewarmness or 'agnosticism' in such matters ever.

Delve into the Word of the Living Waters in Christ teaching, apply it's Reward and break the spell over you and those around you siphoned to the ends of destruction.
edit on 23-9-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

thanks for the extra info, that helps make a clearer picture of what happened.....

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

You are very sweet, but I am not a christian. I am a shaman. These are not a curse, these things are a natural side effect of who I am. I share my light with people and I accept this part of my life as part of package. I cannot regret any of it because I am able to help others through it. It is worth the hardships that opposing forces try to throw at me as a result. My light is stronger than the darkness. They have never won and they never will. I do appreciate your words and caring.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
TextText Purplereply to post by NephraTari

Pftt! I thought this one MAY have been plausible at least lol!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I have seen white mist like form's and black mist like forms but only once have I seen anything red.
Unlike your experience the black mist seemed to be three dimensional shadow that sucked the light out of the air. It is not nice and I generaly do not like these experience, waking up as one doese to find a form you can see fading away over you, well I get angry and try to grab it or kick at it (uselessly as it is not on this plane).
I know you are telling the truth, the best is to have a priest or pastor bless your house but if they have done you no harm maybe they are just telling you they live there as well, better safe than sorry though and never invite them or try to talk to them as some doors are better left closed.
I would say you are correct about the white mist, it is not like mist in that you can see clearly through it (Unless it is physically present) but you can kind of see it like you are seeing with other eyes at the same time as you are seeing with your physical eye's.
Glowing can mean angry.

Peace and Jesus watch over you and your family.

edit on 23-9-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Your thread has reminded me, of a very real and terrifying story I grew up with
in my home town. All the makings of a Steven King novel and even culminates
in the true life murder, of an entire family save one. And involves a span of
many years. I've decided it definitely calls for it's own thread. Anyone
interested in this kind of thing, should watch for it. I'll use the word Myst
in the heading. So whom ever reads this can I.D.

coming soon

SnF
edit on 23-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I too follow the shaman's path and have seen the "fog" misty entities many times in abandoned kivas in ruins close to my house. And in other places that might have a ritual significance.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

PrimeLight

These elements are part of occultic bonds you have attracted by will and only by will can you bind and cast them out via repentance in Christ Jesus/Yehushua. It is by His Blood and Name these things tremble and bow down to through faithful obedient hearts. Come to Him.

I have mentioned before on ATS that I was born a shaman. I was not made aware of that until I was 16 when I was introduced to a local shaman of my tribe, but it is something I have always been. This is part of that bloodline "gift" I have spoken of before.

This is part of a generational curse and can be broken IF you sincerely will it with due faith in the True Gift Bridge to Salvation in Christ who has all these worldly elements as His footstool. There is no room for lukewarmness or 'agnosticism' in such matters ever.

Delve into the Word of the Living Waters in Christ teaching, apply it's Reward and break the spell over you and those around you siphoned to the ends of destruction.

Wow. Can a person have their own beliefs without some bible toting person trying to convert them?

Either way, I feel for you friend, and wish the best for you. I have never seen mists like this personally. Nor am I a shaman. I follow a path of my own creation. Please keep us updated on new occurances and happenings. I haven't been doing this often, but s&f for you. This topic piqued my interest.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I do appreciate your words and caring.

I do care, though please understand these words are not entirely my own, but aided by the One who compelled me to share them with you.

Sorceries are a gross violation against an ancient Holy Covenant that still applies. Those effects in deed plague the willing who partake to receive them.

It was after my initial words that I looked into your path that only confirmed to me personally that you engaged in such violations of Holy Decree. We are not to deliver ourselves in whoredom to the practices of spiritism. This is your curse and by your words, you desire to retain it.

We reap what we sow in awareness of the other messengers that have been sent to you. Respectfully, you will not be with any excuse when you will have to answer for unrepentant violations to a Higher Power than that of the shamanistic principles.

My hand was just turned to these Living words of the Bible that upholds my earlier post and you are free to believe I do this for my own cause.
Deuteronomy 5:7
7 “‘You are to have no other gods before me. 8 You are not to make for yourselves a carved image or any kind of representation of anything in heaven above, on the earth beneath or in the water below the shoreline — 9 you are not to bow down to them or serve them; for I, Adonai your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sins of the parents, also the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 10 but displaying grace to the thousandth generation of those who love me and obey my Commandments.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Very interesting, indeed. S&F for you.

Thanks for sharing. Sorry for the short post; I have to get ready for work.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Again, can a person have their own beliefs without some bible toting person trying to convert them?

Worse still, in my opinion, your post was very offensive. So just because the OP doesn't have your same beliefs he is a sinner, and wrong?

sorry, but just because we don't share your beliefs doesn't mean we are wrong, or sinners, or heretics, or witches....please stop with this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

Those who refuse to seek the Ways of the Living can abide with the dead by will. Correction alone does not align one to the Truth.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

1st, let me say that made no sense. 2nd Idont share your beliefs, as is my right as a human being. You're not going to convert me. I'm not gonna go to a place of fire n torment jus cause Ibelieve differently.

Either way. OP. Are there any updates?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hmm, could Red have been a "vampire" type entity, like an incubus? (I know incubi are usually sexual in nature but I can't think of the one I'm thinking of.. if that makes sense.) And maybe White was trying to protect you but wasn't strong enough to fight off Red, or maybe White was what woke you up so you could fight Red. Sorry, my brain isn't on track today.

When my hemoglobin gets that low I'm usually laying flat and trying not to pass out

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Billie828

Truly any of those ideas could be possible. They have not returned as yet. Hopefully that means I am keeping the last transfusion well. It was the first time they realized that I had the antibodies that were making my body attack the blood I was given previously. I have become a bit of a patient celebrity at my hospital because of this strange condition and the fact that I am walking around like I am normal when I am at deaths door. Things are pleasantly quiet overall now, which is a welcome break.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

Thank you for your words and support. Things have settled for now. No idea how long that will last, but it is nice to have a break every once in a while. No worries about Prime. I have dealt with more than my share of over zealous christians who think that if I am not one of them I am doomed to burn in eternal fire that they believe exists. My mother would be one of the most aggressive of those. It is their path. I don't let their need to make sure everyone agrees with them bother me. We each have our own path to follow.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

No problem. Christians trying to convert ppl by use of fear tactics really upsets me.

I've been doing a bit of research on red mists...ill post my findings soon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join