It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Water - A Technique For World Healing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

These visuals of the glass vessel players remind of the Carolers of bells, ringing in Christmas, and as I recall it are not made of metal originally but of crystal with crystal clappers (I actually have one from France that is in the (when rung) 7000hz range. Sound, vibration, magnetics and what is lacking Radiation/light storage, that would be quartz. I dont see copper as a problem as it was inflicted upon us modern day, it is/was the standard for water transfer systems (unless you live where I live). Now there is a PEX amalgome; which is a polycarbinate flexable, and that is more worrisome than copper; as it cant handle mineralized water, but plastic is not proven guaranteed NEW untested to last for centuries; not as are limestone viaducts, granite, ancient ideology, something regarding limestone or granite composite was perfect; as these mineral forms carry or hold magnetism and transfers or exponenciates water's ability/capacity to carry energy especially the faster it moves along the viaduct downhill and oxygenated (that we are not even aware of) the ancients were well aware of this-- and this knowledge was lost (the fact of natural oxygenation being key to the quality of the water and if a bit of soda/salt seeped into the process you have bubbly mineral water). What happened to us in forgetting to remember all that the ancients your ancestors taught us? Why do I continually feel I am being lied to?

edit on 27-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Another researcher that cannot be overlooked is Marcel Vogel. Since the OP concerns water I will simply state that he did a good deal of research about water that you all have talked about. But certainly, the water research was a SMALL tip of he iceberg to his findings. The majority of his research centers around crystals, but water was the thing that got him started.

If you don't know about Vogel check him out. marcelvogel.org... gives a good overview of his research and of course there a ton of videos on YouTube.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I purify all water I have ever drunk and all negativity I have created or recreated in to purity for all, now and in every now for every now. Hugs thanks for the memories!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Water is truly a beautiful gift. From the time I was introduced to the spiritual qualities that water provided as just a little one I've always had an affinity for it, like I was meant to be in water and always was and will be.

Whenever I'm in any type of water, whether it be a lake, a pool, or even the shower, I experience altered states of consciousness from time to time, like time slows down and everything becomes at peace, sometimes I can even see the details of the water droplets like I'm viewing them through a microscope; I can see the vibrations in the energy of the water particles as they build up in specific densities. but not only that, it's also sort of a .... Yeah, I can't explain it really, that's the most simplistic way I can explain it, but there is more to it that I don't have words for. My friend that I miss a lot, used to refer to them as "nexus moments" ..lol. Not sure what he meant by that or if he made it up, but it sounded fitting somehow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join