It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Water - A Technique For World Healing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Have you all seen the Rice Experiments?

Masaru Emoto's Rice Experiment
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehlw-9PJkIE

One of many home experiment duplicated results
Rice Experiment-Masaru Emoto RESULTS
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTz-cYk9Wu4

I was showing these to a friend and they immediately thought of Samuel Adams beer. The friend said Samuel Adams beer is prayed over. Then, this made me think of and bring up Monk's in Monasteries doing similar practices.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

I noticed one of the rice jars is labeled "you fool"--I neglected in my prior post to say that if you also take purified water and name it 'stupid piece of ....' or 'I hate you' it will turn into the lava chaos molecularly. Its amazing really. Makes you wonder what the H20 in your body does if under constant contemptuous thoughtform bombardment.

This recalls the practice of the Jewish 'kosher' tradition, all foodstuffs must be blessed by a Rabbi. On my twenty-ninth birthday, I wanted pidgeons for dinner and invited 4 friends (lived in a large city full of them). I decided to go to a kosher butcher that had live animals of all types; selected the birds, (12) and waited for 3 hours as this process of blessing takes some time. They were delicious and no one knew what they were eating, squab in a hunan peppercorn sauce. As an aside here, as we continually grow/progress through DNA alterations (its memory transferred to new beings) would not water or food have an impact upon this progression? Some vegans swear that the emotional death throw of the animal is imparted to the meat no matter how humane it is. Others say that the steer, pig or chicken is in full awareness of its destiny and placement to feed the human (volunteered actually to help in feeding the human/thus its domestication for that purpose) and so there is NO transfer of that violent death experience to the human DNA/RNA memory system. I can see an arguement for this as in the past wild animals killed were generally thanked and the meat blessed by those whom killed it (native cultures).
edit on 25-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Nice post.
on ATS we now have a LOT of info on water and how feelings can effect it.
the one with ice crystals is best.
love gives beautiful crystals.
and hate gives messy crystals.

it is amassing water water can do.
turn it in to gas and it explodes!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

dizziedame
reply to post by Realtruth

Water is life. Master it and grow to live life to the fullest it can be lived and enjoyed in peace and harmony.

I sometimes get to read some real gems of quotes here. This is one we should all live by.
Don't forget fire, air and earth, each has it's part in our existence and is a power to be respected.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Yeah, Kosher food and cooking is good eating. That came up in the food blessing conversation too.

In the movie Avatar, James Cameron even had the Alien show the human how to bless the kill. Was weird how Cameron shown how far we disconnected from our food in that scene.

I would compare that scene to Disney's Pocahontas as well. Pocahontas shown John Smith similar heritage. I bet Cameron used Pocahontas as a reference or muse for that.

Back to the food! Squab, pigeon, never had but wouldn't mind trying the way you prepared it. I bet they thought it was better than chicken. I heard of people eating something like a Finch with massive breasts for a bird that size. Cooked in street market grills, and coated in a sweet and tangy glaze, eaten in Africa and Mid east.

Kobe beef cattle, get massaged, drink beer is get blessed to make their marbled beef some of the best in the world. So the sake' got blessed, then the cow got blessed that drank the sake, then the plate gets blessed before the meal. Can't get any better! Everyone's happy!

There are also stories of Poison attempts being fouled by a prayer and blessing.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

vethumanbeing

pariyzeramiyn
If you have a garden, greenhouse or even houseplants, it would be interesting to see the effects this "positively charged" water has on their size, color and overall health. If plants respond positively to music and the sound of our voice -as scientifically suggested- then they must be sensitive to the energy in water as well. In fact, this would be a perfect experiment requiring minimal effort. Anyone interested in doing this should consider introducing a control for this experiment...a group that is only watered with regular city water.....and/or bottled water, well water etc. And of course, using the same species of plant in the same environment.

Then, having been convinced this effort wasn't made in vain, and having seen positive results, the pure belief in its power might amplify the energy put into it. At that point, I don't see why we wouldn't climb the nearest water tower and give the whole city a healthy dose!

I wouldnt have believed it if not seen it. I managed an apple/pear orchard for a few years. We built a greenhouse on the property, 30'x20'. In the raised beds 2 feet off the concrete floor, 2 feet deep and 3 foot wide, grew tomatos; played them music/vivaldi, mozart..etc. The tallest of the plants (SINGLE PLANTS) grew to be 14 and 1/2 feet tall and 8 foot wide. The surprising part of this was the study, can you raise successfully any bearing plant in a container that is not IN THE GROUND connecting to the earths magnetics. Ive experimented with onions and potatos, NO go, must be in the ground as are root vegetables. The water used was well water unpurified by toothbrush/coffee maker standards. I can absolutely see how you could trick a plant into bearing fruit by using magnets.
edit on 24-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Wow, that must have been a tall greenhouse to have a nearly 15' tall plant in it.

I've seen many fruit bearing plants do just fine in a pot. Why would a potted plant not produce fruit??? The plant may not be as large as one planted in the ground, but they still produce fruit once mature.

I have some more questions because this post really confused me... What are toothbrush/coffee maker standard of water?

What kind of magnet would I buy to trick a plant into bearing fruit?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thank you, I tried this in the morning.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thank you for this reminder. It seems as if many small traditions keep circling back around and have more power than I once believed. Blessing your food and water each time before you eat has new meaning. I personally discontinued this practice years ago but I'm seeing a whole new reason to pick it back up again.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by QuietSpeech

Never lose Faith!

When you have nothing, you can still have Faith!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Philippines

vethumanbeing
I wouldnt have believed it if not seen it. I managed an apple/pear orchard for a few years. We built a greenhouse on the property, 30'x20'. In the raised beds 2 feet off the concrete floor, 2 feet deep and 3 foot wide, grew tomatos; played them music/vivaldi, mozart..etc. The tallest of the plants (SINGLE PLANTS) grew to be 14 and 1/2 feet tall and 8 foot wide. The surprising part of this was the study, can you raise successfully any bearing plant in a container that is not IN THE GROUND connecting to the earths magnetics. Ive experimented with onions and potatos, NO go, must be in the ground as are root vegetables. The water used was well water unpurified by toothbrush/coffee maker standards. I can absolutely see how you could trick a plant into bearing fruit by using magnets.

Wow, that must have been a tall greenhouse to have a nearly 15' tall plant in it. I've seen many fruit bearing plants do just fine in a pot. Why would a potted plant not produce fruit??? The plant may not be as large as one planted in the ground, but they still produce fruit once mature.
I have some more questions because this post really confused me... What are toothbrush/coffee maker standard of water?
What kind of magnet would I buy to trick a plant into bearing fruit?

The greenhouse was of a 'quanset' hut style 30'L 20'W 16' tall at the peak; the other tomato plants along side it were bent as the ceiling sloped down (think of an arch shape). If youd like the name of the manufacturer I can give it to you. Your potted plants, what size are the pots, and were they 'topsy turvys'? Ive never tried to pot an apple tree, but then why would I? Toothbrush/coffee maker water is water that is potable, not coming out of an open septic ditch in your backyard. Well water is naturally purified, (depth of well is key as the underlying or "underground" rock and sand is what filters it), 'tap water' (coming out of your faucet if you have indoor plumbing) is commonly run through a 'Pur' or any carbon filter system is what I was referring to. What type of magnet should you buy (I think they are called magnets and are not to be confused with other cheap knockoff FAKE MAGNETS); buy the most powerful ones, that which Hughes Aircraft used in their missile technology. In size (resembles a cube), slightly less than 1/4" and are the stongest in the world (for their size); what, you want me to do your own R and D for you? Hope this helps.
edit on 26-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Very interesting. This technique may be helpful with plant cultivation in space. Along with controlling lighting, the magnetic field around the plant becomes a variable.

In space it might be Aeroponics with Faraday Cages....

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Found it! Magnetic Water.

This is the video I have been searching for since my OP, but I couldn't find it.

These guys are using it in commercial applications and are yielding monster crops.

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

AbleEndangered

Yeah, Kosher food and cooking is good eating. That came up in the food blessing conversation too.In the movie Avatar, James Cameron even had the Alien show the human how to bless the kill. Was weird how Cameron shown how far we disconnected from our food in that scene.
I would compare that scene to Disney's Pocahontas as well. Pocahontas shown John Smith similar heritage. I bet Cameron used Pocahontas as a reference or muse for that.
Back to the food! Squab, pigeon, never had but wouldn't mind trying the way you prepared it. I bet they thought it was better than chicken. I heard of people eating something like a Finch with massive breasts for a bird that size. Cooked in street market grills, and coated in a sweet and tangy glaze, eaten in Africa and Mid east. Kobe beef cattle, get massaged, drink beer is get blessed to make their marbled beef some of the best in the world. So the sake' got blessed, then the cow got blessed that drank the sake, then the plate gets blessed before the meal. Can't get any better! Everyone's happy! There are also stories of Poison attempts being fouled by a prayer and blessing.

Cameron claims his inspiration for 'Avatar' came in a dream; and whom is to doubt or question how messages are transmitted to us the movie goer, (best forum ever, movie theater with a paying captive audience with popcorn, sodas and snacks). The reason why so many large cities, New York, Boston, Chicago have such large Pigeon populations is because it was a European staple and brought over to the USA as food. I suppose no one thought to keep them confined to their rooftop cages, well, they arent exactly true homers anymore and subsequent generations just as humans had to move on or became renegades. Kobe beef is mysterious, the marbling is very odd, why westerners dont do the same thing with say "Black Angus" potencial prime quality is beyond me. The best raisers keep them stalled like horses and grain them (no free range allowed). Id take the poisen challenge if you do as well, and the Pope would be hard to schedule with; hey wait a minute it is rumored that Pope John Paul I was poisened.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Makes 1 think are there similar physical results to the interactions w/ the ethereal all around...
nice share OP

Snf

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

AbleEndangered

Very interesting. This technique may be helpful with plant cultivation in space. Along with controlling lighting, the magnetic field around the plant becomes a variable.
In space it might be Aeroponics with Faraday Cages....

What might happen if quartz was added to the soil mix, introduce 2 magnets in or below the 'pot' and see what if anything happens to the water and or plant growth. Add or label the water container "I LOVE YOU", and play Mozart as an audible. Quartz holds energy, would be simple to carry out without much cash outlay. I like the idea of a faraday experiment. Nothing gained by not experimenting even as outlandish as it may seem.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is making me think of the Tibetan or Asian singing bowls made from bronze/brass or crystal.

The harmonics are making the water go crazy.....

tibetian singing bowl, water inside
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQWBA8q8JEs

I wonder if a Holy/Healing Water can be made from these technologies along with blessing...

lets say:
Start with Filtered water. Normal Brita or zero charcoal filter technology. Get their crap out.
Then Boil or Distill in a copper or glass distiller.
On the way out the Distiller the water can be Magnetized. Magnetism should happen during the cooling process. heat damages magnets.
Then the whole while, the water is being blessed and prayed over..

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Ophiuchus 13
Makes 1 think are there similar physical results to the interactions w/ the ethereal all around...
nice share OP

Snf

Well, if one is open to the idea of 'Absolute Unbounded Oneness': that being the understanding of the potencial of knowingness or beingness (as we are all the same thing just in different stages of development) that has been happening for eons or which we all came from and will return to YES. Thomas Campbell wrote about this in his trilogy "My Big Toe" (the theory of everything) unifying philosophy, physics and metaphysics. I dont see any reason why even if through trickery cannot get a plant to produce more yield without hybridizing it or using chemical combatants upon the insect population. Is there not a method using chi to tell insects to "GET THE F OFF OF MY PROPERTY" (you are not welcome here).

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
This is making me think of the Tibetan or Asian singing bowls made from bronze/brass or crystal.

The harmonics are making the water go crazy.....

tibetian singing bowl, water inside
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQWBA8q8JEs

I wonder if a Holy/Healing Water can be made from these technologies along with blessing...

lets say:
Start with Filtered water. Normal Brita or zero charcoal filter technology. Get their crap out.
Then Boil or Distill in a copper or glass distiller.
On the way out the Distiller the water can be Magnetized. Magnetism should happen during the cooling process. heat damages magnets.
Then the whole while, the water is being blessed and prayed over..

The wealthy French in Louis the 16th time period using crystal glasses would rub their index finger along the rim of the glass of wine and create harmonics before drinking; why? I have noticed harmonics in my car with a car cup filled with coffee, at a certain speed of the vehicles wheels harmonics do what I would call hiccups, or large balls of coffee (marble shaped intact) drop up and down into the cup. Frequency is causing this the resonance from the tires into the vehicle, wine glass. How do we magnitize the water out of the distiller in a cooling process to the "I love You" glass container"? Run it through a magnatized pipe, NOT aluminum NOOOOOO, copper perhaps? Science 101 as a freshman, I forget the details. Glass container it and bless it again how simple can this be, "Chi of Love" or "I love you Water". "YOU ROCK THE WORLD".

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Sounds like a wonderful pracise to me - done consistantly of course.

I'd like to share some further water resources (been a water freak my whole life):

Victor Strauberger (know as the water wizard) (and Nazi UFO dude):

www.pks.or.at... and google for more.

Theodore Schwenk

savegaia.blogspot.com...

Flow Forms

Just google that one

and from the mainstream science world the most amazing lecture about states of water ever (so far):

by Gerald Pollack of the University of Washington

MUST SEE

WATER IS THE MEDIATOR BETWEEN MATTER AND SPIRIT.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

That made me think of these musicians,

Für Elise on glass harp
www.youtube.com/watch?v=47TGXJoVhQ8

CHOPIN - crystal singing glasses
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrj8DGuUkcc

Agree, no aluminum on the distiller or cleansing process. The magnets could be insulated from the heat to get them more involved during the cooling process. or even an electro magnet copper coil with water running through it. Silver and gold components would be cool too, but pricey, and maybe unnecessary. SIlver/Gold in the solar panels maybe for clean energy for the electro-magnet coil.

Levitation Coil - Induction Heating
www.youtube.com...

Magnets do some funky stuff around copper.

Copper pipe and neodymium magnet
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BeFoz3Ypo4

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join