It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Water - A Technique For World Healing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This technique and information comes from a higher vibrational perspective, and is in no way a slight on anyone’s current believe system, but rather a supplement. We all have the abilities to tap this knowledge, we just need to allow it to happen. I'm sure many of you are already aware of similar techniques that you have experienced and might be willing to share with us.

It goes without any doubt that our world is in a constant state of chaos, fear, and depression is at epidemic levels.

We are a fear based society meaning the majority of the things we do are fear base, work for money, money for bills, and food to live, and the depressing awareness to know we are caught in a rat race.

Depression for the most part is a result, or symptom of the ability to see a positive future of any kind, thus the body, mind and spirit seem to shut down.

People are very easily manipulated into the state of depression, we only need to look at the amount of people taking SSRI’s, pain killers, illegal drugs, drinking heavily, or going to a shrinks. People are hurting plain and simple yet we only treat the symptoms because we don’t know any other way. Profits in the areas to relieve depression symptoms are most likely in the trillions worldwide, with everything combined.
Now for the topic at hand, let’s look at the power of water.

Many of you know because of science that we are mostly comprised of water nearly 60% in the adult human, so with that think of water as a catalyst.

So why would water be such a concern for us?

continued....
edit on 23-9-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Aside from the basic fact we need it to live, and exist water is much more than a substance to drink and wash ourselves. Water has the ability to carry messages, so think of water as energy because that is what it is. We have the abilities, water is the conduit and we need to make imprints, and/ or recordings onto water, kind of like someone making a magnetic recording to be heard later.

In today’s chaotic world we go through our daily lives building up many stresses and even if you are stress free this message applies to you as well, because we are at a major cusp of a new level of awareness.

The fact that you are reading this now and have decided to keep reading shows that you are seeking a higher level of consciousness and understanding because your current belief system is not providing the essentials tools for peace, tranquility, love and a lasting comfort.

Some may scream oh another hippie, new age dogmatic belief, but however ones labels what I am sharing you’ll need to look deep within yourself, and you will know whether it resonates with your high self and can make the final decisions.

I have personally been practicing this for many years now, but as of the last week I have had guidance to share this practice with the rest of the world because it is needed so much, and does not take much time, money, or effort to accomplish. The results will be for you to decide.

Many years ago I was told by a so called spiritual guru that I needed to wash away all the negativity after each day and see and feel it go down the drain. Most people know that after a shower that we feel very refreshed and invigorated, and from a scientific/physical stand-point there are many explanations, but from a higher perspective it’s simple we are washing lots of bad JuJu, down the drain.

I started to ask many questions. One of them was “So where does all the bad energy go?”

At that point that Guru said it goes back to Mother Earth and she cleanses it. People in the classes were ooouing and ahhhing, but my first thought was that is f’d up with all the people on this planet she must be getting over-whelmed. What I didn’t know at that time was that is exactly what was going on.
You see we have the ability to actually transmute the energies of water. Let me say this one more time we have the ability to transmute or charge water with intentions.

Think about it water from the time it leaves your house, goes down the drain, and then out to the sewer will eventually make its way around the entire earth. That water that left your house will touch everything, rocks, sand, air, people, animals, so basically everything that is on this earth, so if bad/toxic vibrations are attached that’s what it will manifest.

Your thinking so......How do we change our current MO?

It’s very simple; in fact, it only takes a person with good intentions and a few moments. Yes, some of you are thinking, but only God can do this. Guess what? We are co-creators with him, or for us Agnostics (The Universe). Right now we are creating chaos, and blaming everything and everyone else for it. Not so, each and every one of us is responsible for what is transpiring worldwide. The chaotic cycle needs to end somewhere, so why not with you.

continued.....

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Again the process is very simple. While you are taking a bath, or shower think good positive thoughts charge the water and it will respond and hold these intentions. Your thoughts need to be selfless and free from narcissistic tendencies, like I want to win the lotto. Think of what or how the earth would look like if you had one wish.

As the water is taking on your thought then leaves your house, the intentions it will carry will reach the far edges of the earth, just as it did the stress and negativity, but this time you are aware and you are in charge of what is being created.

If people don’t think water can take on thoughts , feelings, and intentions I ask you to Google “Water intentions” and see what you come up with.

I personally think or meditate on glimpses of a much different world than we live in today. Some people like Christians may call these creative thoughts “Heaven on earth”, others will think of utopia and similar.

I also send out loving thoughts to the fish, whales and dolphins that we are killing by our ignorance and greed. I tell them I am sorry for the way we pollute and exploit their world and that my new intentions are awareness of a different world. I also think about how my intentions will use the crystals worldwide as an amplifier of my intentions and thoughts to manifest this new symbiotic plane of existence.

Mother Earth is a living and breathing entity, she wants us to succeed in our search, but at the current rate we are poisoning her and ourselves. She will recover, we won’t. We are toxic on all levels. Our thoughts, our way of life and everything we seem to do is toxic, but many people ego’s will not allow them to see the Real Truth, unless they strive to have the awareness to.

This message has come from a much higher source than myself, but that is of no consequence and doesn't make me any better, or special, just a messenger that has enough love to share what we are all supposed to be doing from the time we are born.

Validation of the truth doesn't come from external sources, it comes from within.

Enjoy and cheers to our new way of existing, because you are in charge now so make it good.

Choose wisely.

Peace and love,

RT

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Google up Chi-Charged Water. Tons of sites out there.
Reiki masters and others saying they charge the water .... and then sell it of course.
And of course for those who want it .. there are machines to energize the water with Chi.

(SUPPOSEDLY)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Realtruth
This message has come from a much higher source than myself, ...

SOMEONE is going to ask, so I might as well.
What source? And how is it that you know these things and others don't.
etc etc.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

FlyersFan
Google up Chi-Charged Water. Tons of sites out there.
Reiki masters and others saying they charge the water .... and then sell it of course.
And of course for those who want it .. there are machines to energize the water with Chi.

(SUPPOSEDLY)

Excellent question!

We don't need machines we have everything we need right inside us. If someone is selling a widget to make things better and it costs money, then I would be skeptical.

That is the conundrum of our current way of life we think we need things and others to do for us, when in actuality we have all the tools we need right inside us.

From a personal perspective I understand what it is like to get into a rut and feel like there is nothing that can help us.

This simple exercise will make a significant shift in people's state of mind, if they just take a couple of minutes a day.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Realtruth
This message has come from a much higher source than myself, ...

SOMEONE is going to ask, so I might as well.
What source? And how is it that you know these things and others don't.
etc etc.

Another excellent question!

Everyone has access to it. The main problem with our society is Ego's, if someone has something that someone else doesn't they get angry, jealous, envious, thus blinding them from seeing or feeling higher truths.

Flyers, it's kind of like the limbic or reptilian part of the brain shutting down all channels of communication, this includes being able to relax and allow the higher-self to come through.

The only one that can prove anything to anyone is by oneself, and by trial.

I can say this with assurance that I take all my messages with a grain of salt, because as there are deceivers in our physical world there are deceivers in the non-physical.

If it works use it, if it causes more chaos and confusion, then it's most likely a not a path someone wants to follow, unless that is what they choose.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I had an out of body experience whilst taking a shower. The water was teaming with thousands of tiny specks of brilliant white lights. I sensed it was alive, that it was a living thing, that it knows that all life on this planet depends upon it, and that it is totally aware of itself and of everything. I know it sounds daft but it felt as if it was excited that I could see it was alive.

It was the most amazing experience I have ever had.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

doobydoll

I had an out of body experience whilst taking a shower. The water was teaming with thousands of tiny specks of brilliant white lights. I sensed it was alive, that it was a living thing, that it knows that all life on this planet depends upon it, and that it is totally aware of itself and of everything. I know it sounds daft but it felt as if it was excited that I could see it was alive.

It was the most amazing experience I have ever had.

Nothing daft about it.

The more people start to realize the simple tools we have around us are what we have been looking for all along the better things will start to get.

If I would have spun some BS story and linked it to how the ancients used water then maybe more people would take note, but this is a simple meditation that works.

If anyone would like to quantify what I am talking about get two vegetable plants from the same grower, then get a jug for the water that you will use to water it with.

Take the jug and write positive words on the outside, also envision the water you are putting into the jug is teaming with energy that the plant will use to grow big and produce lot of vege's. Only use and focus on one plant with the water and intentions and see what happens.

Peace,

RT

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is very interesting. It seems that the same concept is spoken of in the bible as well. Baptims...being born or water and spirit...spirit being the positive thoughts and energies and water being a catalyst. Just a hidden example that may be in support of this theory.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
...and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

What an interesting perspective!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

pariyzeramiyn
This is very interesting. It seems that the same concept is spoken of in the bible as well. Baptims...being born or water and spirit...spirit being the positive thoughts and energies and water being a catalyst. Just a hidden example that may be in support of this theory.

Not just the Bible, but almost every religious text in the world.

The answers have always been there just distorted and hidden by people that do not want individuals to empower themselves and the world we live in.

Now you are starting to catch on.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Realtruth it is amazing to read and understand your words.

I am still a hippie in my heart and many other ways. I am certainly a very old one and with that knowledge I wish to say I love you as a part of the universe we are in.

Water has been a big part of my life. Always lived close enough to it to take a swim daily.

At one time my vocation required me to study drinking water and waste water. I am a certified water and a waste water operator. I needed that certification to legally own and operate a water system that furnished water to the public through housing developments I owned and operated.

Yes, could have hired someone to work in my company that had the certifications but felt it a good thing to possess that knowledge of water.

Once my knowledge of water and my memories of the spiritual life I had/have as a hippie blended it turned into a beautiful tool to use in every aspect of my life.

Water is life. Master it and grow to live life to the fullest it can be lived and enjoyed in peace and harmony.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

dizziedame

I am glad you are able to relate, because I wasn't sure how many people on ATS would be able to grasp what I was trying to convey.

Water is a powerful medium, but like air most people don't even think about it in those terms or even realize it's power. Well maybe not unless a Tsunami is heading straight for them.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Realtruth

dizziedame

I am glad you are able to relate, because I wasn't sure how many people on ATS would be able to grasp what I was trying to convey.

Water is a powerful medium, but like air most people don't even think about it in those terms or even realize it's power. Well maybe not unless a Tsunami is heading straight for them.

Its fairly simple and the Japanese know this, have studied water under an electron microscope in non-tsunami conditions==ie. a Lab not under water. This is a very easy practice ANYONE can utilize. Take your drinking water and purify it (run it through a filter), then bless it. You can do this by putting it in a glass container in your refigerator and labeling it with plastic tape and a sharpie pen; chose your own words, I use for labeling:

I love you
chi of love
You are blessed water

All that you are doing is changing its molecular structure into a positive through intent. This has been done with sewer water UNPURIFIED and what looks like laval chaos (horrible mis-shapen molecules) under the microscope transforms into what are at the atomic level beautiful snowflake forms; all because you told the water you loved it. Laugh all you like, but its a proven study, I bless my water as well (when I remember to). You have no idea how powerful your positive energy can cause this type of change if used with pure intent; and after all, you are consuming it. I wonder if this is how millions of people during or before stone/iron age purified their water, not knowing to boil it to kill parasites (what invisible bugs exist?). Every reason in the world to fear water, which is why beer and wine were the favorite drinks of choice, tea, because the water was boiled and would not kill you. Then so explains all the pre-revolutionary wars other continents, everyone was drunk or caffeinated to excess.
edit on 23-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If you have a garden, greenhouse or even houseplants, it would be interesting to see the effects this "positively charged" water has on their size, color and overall health. If plants respond positively to music and the sound of our voice -as scientifically suggested- then they must be sensitive to the energy in water as well. In fact, this would be a perfect experiment requiring minimal effort. Anyone interested in doing this should consider introducing a control for this experiment...a group that is only watered with regular city water.....and/or bottled water, well water etc. And of course, using the same species of plant in the same environment.

Then, having been convinced this effort wasn't made in vain, and having seen positive results, the pure belief in its power might amplify the energy put into it. At that point, I don't see why we wouldn't climb the nearest water tower and give the whole city a healthy dose!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Check out sono-luminescence:

BBC Horizon - An Experiment to Save the World
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FErksas4U0

or other references.

Ultrasound meets water!

I think this is going on in those singing bowls
edit on 23-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: I think this is going on in those singing bowls

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Here are some solid quantifiable areas that water can be influenced by just magnetization. In fact, if you do some additional research on Google you'll find that this is becoming a huge business worldwide because it requires less water, fertilizers, fungicides, and even pesticides.

www.waterforlife.net.au...

Unfortunately you need devices to implement this, but like I said sooner or later people will figure out they have the abilities within themselves.

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
A VERY interesting subject! Thank you for the post! It's got me to thinking humans make life much more complicated than it needs to be......!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

pariyzeramiyn
If you have a garden, greenhouse or even houseplants, it would be interesting to see the effects this "positively charged" water has on their size, color and overall health. If plants respond positively to music and the sound of our voice -as scientifically suggested- then they must be sensitive to the energy in water as well. In fact, this would be a perfect experiment requiring minimal effort. Anyone interested in doing this should consider introducing a control for this experiment...a group that is only watered with regular city water.....and/or bottled water, well water etc. And of course, using the same species of plant in the same environment.

Then, having been convinced this effort wasn't made in vain, and having seen positive results, the pure belief in its power might amplify the energy put into it. At that point, I don't see why we wouldn't climb the nearest water tower and give the whole city a healthy dose!

I wouldnt have believed it if not seen it. I managed an apple/pear orchard for a few years. We built a greenhouse on the property, 30'x20'. In the raised beds 2 feet off the concrete floor, 2 feet deep and 3 foot wide, grew tomatos; played them music/vivaldi, mozart..etc. The tallest of the plants (SINGLE PLANTS) grew to be 14 and 1/2 feet tall and 8 foot wide. The surprising part of this was the study, can you raise successfully any bearing plant in a container that is not IN THE GROUND connecting to the earths magnetics. Ive experimented with onions and potatos, NO go, must be in the ground as are root vegetables. The water used was well water unpurified by toothbrush/coffee maker standards. I can absolutely see how you could trick a plant into bearing fruit by using magnets.
edit on 24-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join