It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 1st ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
On October first I will come here and somebody will be telling me the NWO, UN, FEMA, lizard people ect, will be taking over soon. So pretty much buisness as usual.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

SasquatchHunter
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Lots of blatantly in your face orange and fall colors, everywhere you go. If that wasn't bad enough pumpkins start their invasion into many stores, homes and doorsteps. Sometimes they have spooky faces. People will for sure be stock piling obscene amounts of candy for the coming events.
Lots of people will procrastinate and be left with no options for appropriate clothing by Oct 31. I will not be one of those people I have a battle tested plan. I will wear the same sailor costume, and cross my fingers all of this culminates for me as usual drunkenly grinding junk with cat woman, eve, naughty nurse, and or the sexy cop.

And don't forget to keep an eye out for those pesky zombies....
and candy corn.......that "E-veel" confection from HELL.......*shudder*

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
On Oct 1st there will be numerous earthquakes, most of them quite small. Several volcanoes will be erupting. Some people will die in floods and/or landslides. There will be quite a few spectacular thunderstorms. Some meteorites will be seen streaking through the skies. A roof will be damaged somewhere by the wind.

Just the same as on Sept 30th and Oct 2nd and every other day of the year

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
John Carter and King D, Happy Birthday!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join