It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie Video of Skyquakes heard during Finland storm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I have recently discovered the phenomenon of skyquakes. I found this video on YouTube of what appears to be very creepy skyquakes occurring during an equally creepy storm approaching a beach in Finland. I tried researching the event, but couldn't find anything. What do you think? Is it possible the video is doctored? Does anyone know if this event really occurred? Thanks for the input.

edit on 23-9-2013 by Sportbominable because: Did not embed video correctly

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sportbominable

link doesnt work.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Remove &noredirect=1 from your yvid tag. Those sounds have been added later. I've seen the original.
edit on 23/9/2013 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Will add comment in a moment

Ok, fake, yup...who would have thought it lol!!!

Comments disabled as well as ratings...so people cant see people screaming fake and thumbs it down.

Its the old dubbed audio bs from 2011....put it in a audio software and you will see blatant errors, which prove its dubbed....or just believe this crap happens and no one notices lol
edit on 23-9-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have seen an original the sound has been added and if there was a good search on ATS I would link it!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

PsykoOps
Remove &noredirect=1 from your yvid tag. Those sounds have been added later. I've seen the original.
edit on 23/9/2013 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

Thank you! It was really bugging me whether the video was real or not. I haven't posted in a few years, and forgot how to embed videos. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

yes the sound could be fake..but could you imagine seeing and being in what ever that was..lol...wow..people are just standing there and one person really didnt know where to run to...wow

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

AmberLeaf

Will add comment in a moment

Ok, fake, yup...who would have thought it lol!!!

Comments disabled as well as ratings...so people cant see people screaming fake and thumbs it down.

Its the old dubbed audio bs from 2011....put it in a audio software and you will see blatant errors, which prove its dubbed....or just believe this crap happens and no one notices lol
edit on 23-9-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

That was my first thought when I noticed comments were disabled. My 9 year old thought it was spooky and wanted to know if it was real so I told her I would ask on ATS and let her know after school, lol.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

eeks4

yes the sound could be fake..but could you imagine seeing and being in what ever that was..lol...wow..people are just standing there and one person really didnt know where to run to...wow

Storms are scary enough to me, if those sounds were really going on at the same time, I would be freaking out, lol.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

eeks4

Yes actually I can. We had a storm a few years ago like this roll in a wave of cloud I caught a few pics of but nothing stunning because it happened so fast. Off in the distance I could hear kids playing in the nearby school yard. And I could also see a curtain of something falling and coming quickly toward us. I started hear laughing screams and decided as the sheet was head my direction to step inside. We had quarter sized and large hail pelting everything hence the screams.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Here you go the original without the added sound...

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Double sorry...
edit on 23-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

tracehd1
Im sure you guy's are right but... Everyone is leaving and looking up... And one guy is filming to. Sometimes people disable because they don't want negative comments calling it fake ect...

Just an observation.

Ok... Ty to the poster above me. Again... Was just an observation ... lol not going to feel duped not going to feel duped! Grrrr@ these people. People wonder why our trust flies right out the door.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Thank you

new topics

top topics

join