It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: CIA has anti Bush purge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hmm. This reminds me of John O'Neill, the
ex-FBI anti-terror security chief who resigned
after being ordered by Bush to desist from
investigating Al-Quada and Usama bin Laden.
A day after starting his new position as security
chief of the World Trade Center he was also
killed when the 9/11 planes crashed into it.
It makes me wonder what the CIA agents have
discovered that forces Bush to have them
removed.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Majic - I am not upset about Bush Firing every single current CIA Agent if he Wishes - they sure do suck badly. What I am upset about is that Bush sites CIA Intelligence when linking Al-Qaeda to Sadam Hussein's Iraq - Hence tying 9/11 Emotions into his Personal little Vendetta War.

What I am Worried about is that Bush will Restock the CIA with nothing more than YES MEN - that too will be a Disaster waiting to happen!!!

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
What I am Worried about is that Bush will Restock the CIA with nothing more than YES MEN - that too will be a Disaster waiting to happen!!!

That's what a lot of us are concerned about. James Wolcott states it brilliantly:

...The issue is that Goss is politicizing the agency, turning it into a strong arm of the Bush regime, guaranteeing that information will be slanted toward the conclusions Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld have already reached, that nary a discouraging word will deter the administration from its path of crusade.

To have all the executive, congressional, and judicial branches run by one party, a party determined to bring the intelligence agencies into ideological line--that's fascism in the making, my friends.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join