It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Merkel Poster with masonic symbolism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This gingantic Poster was seen yesterday in Berlin, Germany. It shows Merkel's hands doing the "pyramid" symbol with her hands. But why?

I guess if you put it out there big enough, nobody would suspect anything.. But that's just my opinion.

The text next to the Hands reads "Germany's future, in good hands"

Here's the pic

edit on 23-9-2013 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Believe me i live here in germany and nearly on every Picture you see her with her hands she's holding her hands like that.
BTW. it has nothing todo with Masonic Signs,...150% shure.

Possible explanation "Angela Merkel hands"

A.Merkel hands

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
reply to post by Hellas

Believe me i live here in germany and nearly on every Picture you see her with her hands she's holding her hands like that.

A.Merkel hands

Well, according to your link, she could be Buddhist? That's just a theory, too
I don't know, she doesn't seem that peaceful

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
reply to post by Hellas

A.Merkel hands

Yeah we are all stupid

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Only 150% sure ?? That sounds reassuring ..much better then 100% sure .lol Your first link says probably .?? that word makes it less then certain and a big bunch less then 150% ...peace

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
As a mason, I can say that isn't any hand sign we use.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Are there women Masons ?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

the2ofusr1

Are there women Masons ?

Oh yeah, I used to know someone called Susan Mason, and my wife knew a Yvonne Mason when she was a kid, so they do exist.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOutcast

I see where you get your name lol

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It's not a masonic symbol some say its a Illuminati symbol but it is even upside down for that
so its nothing

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Maybe her public speaking coach found it was the only way to stop her from talking with her hands?

Maybe she compulsively scratches her crotch?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

In regular masonry, no. It's a fraternity. There is a group called the Eastern Star that is much like masonry and even needs a mason to be present at all meetings, which allows women with family ties to masonry to join.

There are Irregular groups that allow women and teach the same things masonry teaches.

I hope that answers your question. (the irregular thing is tough to explain in a few sentences. If you want more clarification, U2U me.)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Do the women use the same signs in the same way as the men ?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I does give of a priestess kind of vibe.

I guess any poster that doesn't involve looking at her face is a winner.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If you've ever spent more than a moment in front of an audience where you are not actively engaging the audience, you begin to wonder, WTF do I do with these meat clubs at the ends of my arms!!!

I get your point, OP, that yes, it does look like a tradtional masonic hand gesture...

But, at the same time, how many possible hand positions are there to hold your hands in when you're standing in front of the public and trying not to pick that wedgie out that is deeply positioned itself ?

Just a thought...

- SN

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

From what I understand, some irregular lodges operate very similar to regular freemasonry, so it's very likely, But our "signs" are not used in public except for one, and that one is rarely used. Our handshake is more of a public thing, although it's not supposed to be. We are supposed to be recognized by our actions and not our hand signs or pins and licence plates, but that's all sort of perfect world kind of stuff.

Being the most public "secret society", we usually get the spot light when something out of the ordinary happens, like the OP's billboard. While the baby eating, satanist claims kind of get old and irritating, I suppose there is no such thing as bad publicity.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I was having a bit of a time following you there .did you say kinda sorta but not really ? I am sure with all the hand signs you have to contend with behind the scenes it can be a bit confusing for even a initiate .:>)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

I can't find anything anywhere that indicates Merkel is a Buddhist, and her hand gesture is not the Die Mudra in which the fingers are crossed. 150% sure is stretching it on that one IMO.

Who knows why she always does the same creepy hand gesture at every photo op, and pays for MASSIVE billboards in downtown Berlin just depicting her hands, doing the same gesture... Maybe it's just the cool thing to do you know, she is trying to appeal to the youngins' since that's what's so popular nowadays.

edit on 24-9-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

the2ofusr1
I am sure with all the hand signs you have to contend with behind the scenes it can be a bit confusing for even a initiate .:>)

There are only five and they are all quite easy to remember.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Do each of the signs have the same significance ,at one time or do they change with the different levels of % ? ..peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join