Disaster, September 2013..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Maybe some of you don't see this..so i bring this video to you, i dont mean to scare, just want to share how earth is change now..

so, what you say?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

It's just different types of weather from around the world.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Exactly. It's no different then any other year. It's just that people are becoming more paranoid.

And using less common sense

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Yes, and if you look close enough you can see the shadow people in the background just doing their job as normal.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
i didnt watch the videos ,because i see the changes with my senses and so do the animals
The weather is changing and if people who constantly deny it it bothered to go outside ,they might see it as well.(note ,driving in your car with the ac and the windows up doesnt count as being outside)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

12voltz
i didnt watch the videos ,because i see the changes with my senses and so do the animals
The weather is changing and if people who constantly deny it it bothered to go outside ,they might see it as well.(note ,driving in your car with the ac and the windows up doesnt count as being outside)

That post was so stupid my head hurts.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

How so ? If you made the effort to type your opinion at least give your reason so i can learn to be more unstupider

edit on 23-9-2013 by 12voltz because: I not understanding my engrish not so good

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I've seen just about all of the strange weather around the world, and have to say, I will only get worse.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

12voltz

Let me guess, you see a future filled with pain and termoil, crazy weather that wipes out all of humanity....doom and gloom...right???

Weather changes, as do climates....seriously, its nothing to worry about. You will no doubt live out the rest of your life without seeing any major changes to the climate, you say you sense things...so do lots of other people, many sense ghosts, aliens, shadow people etc...its just another form of paranoia/mental illness.

The reason for all the weather hype is because (ignorant/kids) people are discovering the weather isnt the same year in year out, and it certainly changes from continent to continent. The internet has a lot to answer for, Its made many normal people basket cases because they can read stuff or watch things they wasnt able to before...but they dont understand it, so it worries them. Much like how religion was applied to control people....gods going to do this if you dont do that....theres a tornado, god made it to warn you to be good. Ignorance...nothing more.

edit on 23-9-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Jefferton

12voltz

maybe you are so stupid that you can't see what is right in front of you.

not everybody can handle the truth

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Annunak1

Jefferton

12voltz

maybe you are so stupid that you can't see what is right in front of you.

not everybody can handle the truth

LOL, but you can i suppose? The truth is boring, but you already know that if you know the "truth"

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Strange weather indeed.
It's about 21°C (70°F), sunny with no chance on rain.
The sheer horror.
We rarely have it like this in this time of year.
I should make a YouTube video of it

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Here in Scotland two days ago it was about 11 degrees C, which is chilly but about normal for the time of year. Yesterday it shot up to 22 degrees and was a brilliant hot sunny summer day, completely out of the blue. Today it's back to 11.

An 11 degree temperature variation over the course of 24 hours like that is bloody weird, and not something I've ever experienced before.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Oh come on people......... anybody could tell that was no ordinary tornado

It had fukashima written all over it!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Painterz
Here in Scotland two days ago it was about 11 degrees C, which is chilly but about normal for the time of year. Yesterday it shot up to 22 degrees and was a brilliant hot sunny summer day, completely out of the blue. Today it's back to 11.

An 11 degree temperature variation over the course of 24 hours like that is bloody weird, and not something I've ever experienced before.

Happens all the time here where I live in the southeastern part of the US.

One day during the summer it might be 33 deg C, next morning a cold front moves through with thunderstorms as the temps drop down to 20 deg C.

Right now it's getting up to 30 deg C during the day, and dropping down to 13 deg C during the night as fall moves in.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Try living in Melbourne, our weather has been messed up for years. I think the Crowded House song four seasons in one day was a p*ss take on Melbourne weather, having said that.
We have had an unusually warm winter which turned out to be the hottest recorded since records began 160 years ago. The average temp for July which is winter here was about 16 celsius and one day reached 23 celsius and trust me that is unheard of.
If you watch the news it is obvious that weather around the world is far more extreme and unsettled than say 20 years ago.
Is it Haarp or is it just that the earth is going through a different phase, if records exist for only 160 years then who knows if 300 years ago similar weather patterns could have applied.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Painterz

22 degrees would only be a hot summers day in Britain, Aussies have been laughing at the English for years all heading to the beach when the mercury tops 20 degrees.
I think we are blessed with our summers of 30 - 35 degrees, perfect beach weather, but then we get the scorchers that top 42 degrees and there is no escaping that kind of heat especially when you get three or four days of it in a row.
When that happens I'd settle for a nice Scottish summers day of 22 degrees.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Some climate conditions and severe weather events have notably increased here in Australia in recent years. Two most prominent being warmer weather generally, both during summer and throughout Autumn and Winter, and more severe storm and flood activity.

No, these changes are not heralding immediate disaster and this thread is a complete flop for two reasons.

1) The OP and the manner in which those otherwise good videos are presented - the authors of those videos wish NOT to portray any end of the world 'disaster' scenario.

2) The equally hyped opposite reaction by posters on this thread, just as ridiculous as the OP.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Agreed, I think its just a cycle that has probably happened many times throughout the Earths history.
But as records have only been kept so long, we still dont really know the extremes that Mother nature can throw at us.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Painterz

that IS weird! even though another person said it's not weird for their region if it's weird for yours..... it's WEIRD. that kind of fluctuation down then up then down again doesn't happen even in texas. sometimes we do have a drastic temp change in a day but then not ANOTHER ONE 24 hours later.

nothing extreme here right now other than the fact that we're running out of water.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join