Sex Indicates Alien Manipulation of Life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Evolution has a lot of huge holes in it explanation, but it is much better explanation then God creating everything, or even an Alien civilization intervening. Some folks who are into the evolution theory believe that organisms at one point in time reproduced asexually, and were gender less pretty much. How the split/creation of sexes must just been a chemical change in time and is common in most life forms, even aliens would have sexes, and I don't wanna know how that works.

Hell we change a sex of a certain type of amphibian or even fish by introducing a chemical.

As for humans descending from apes, it actually some what wrong if I recall. The main theory is that apes and man had a common ancestor, or what is better known as the "missing link". We are the only animal on this Earth that is incapable of defending it self with a natural defense mechanism, except for critical thinking and brain power. For all we know, we could not even be from this planet, and came from Mars instead(sarcasitically).

I still don't know how a single celled organism went to a shell fish, to a fish, to a fish with legs, to a reptile, to a mammal, to a ape(or watever) to Human.

Natural selection(Darwinism) has its pros.
edit on 23-9-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Yes, I agree with your statement AlienView.
edit on 24-9-2013 by Dalarn because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join