It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$1000,000 vaccine challenge offered to Piers Morgan and to...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

beckybecky

Well DUH. But then so does water. We have a saying "everything is a posion, its only the dose that matter

ahhh see did you see that?

he says mercury is the same as water.see ? how can you trust someone like him who tells such lies as water is the same as mercury.maybe you should have a glass of mercury in the pub.after all it is the same as water you said.

O look you can twist my words what a clever little monkey

Go back to crying.
edit on 13-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

edit on 13-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

beckybecky

see i have you now on the ground.you have been exposed for duplicity.

Yawn.

You dont have us anywere.

Your makeing maeking yourself look more and more like a fool to anyone with any semblance of a education.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Pardon?

beckybecky

i never made the offer.it was by info wars.why should i take the offer as it would be CERTAIN death.

""no Exec or Piers Morgon would take the challenge. I mean why would they? They already have millions""

but the greedy always want more more more MORE.because every millionaire wants to be a billionaire.

why you bringing animal testing into it..
nobody talked about it.you are trying to divert attention away from the 22 studies proving vaccines are dangerous.

i cry every night for all those who are dead by vaccine injury and that poor innocent white blond girl.her life ruined ruined RUINED by your associates.i was gonna say your friends but people like you don't have friends just associates.

did you know that mercury kills?

and the food agency warned about eating fish contaminated with mercury.

mercury is in vaccines.see.i have been proved right again by the food standards agency.i got you on the ropes now.

Why do you have to mention that the girl is "white blond [sic]" all the time?

edit on 13/10/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

The reason i mention it is a fun loving white blond 14 year old girl is that so people will CARE and relate to her.

just look at that sweet innocent face.look how her life has been ruined by Mega corporations who have spend $2 billion buying 534 congressman.She has been sentenced to 86 years of narcolepsy.

LOOK AT HER FACE.she was fun loving.now she is ruined.

EVEN THE WORST murderer DOES NOT GET A SENTENCE LIKE THAT.

I mean no one is gonna care if i said it was a black 90 year old women would they?

i ask you?

i mean 6000 africans die every day from malaria.yawn.yawn.yawn...who cares you say.do you see it in the news? no one knows ..no one cares.nope.

it's called innate racism.

but of course if 6000 white folk died in a YEAR from aids which is largely a life style choice disease.why there would be chaos and panic with 24/7 news tickers and endless interviews with the victims.

you dismissed 22 studies which showed the dangerous side effects of vaccines.reason is of course they were not by your friends in big pharma.

www.activistpost.com...

everyone else should print these studies out and show them to your doctor,lawyer,crooked senator,teacher,and policeman.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

winofiend

Taissa
Dr. Oz' wife will not allow their children to be given vaccines of any sort. I believe that says it all for me.

What it says to me is that you now don't even go to a real doctor, and not even rely on a quack who plays one on the tv, but actually rely on the wife of a quack who plays a doctor on the tv.

That's absolutely stunning.

I have to remember that, it's just priceless.. The telly doctors wife said so.. ohhh i laughed my ass back on again.

So. in reflection.. if someone were to claim that an xray is safe, and that you're exposed to a lot more radiation standing in the sun all day, that unless those stating this were to accept 10,000 xrays in 1 go, they are liars, and we should all stay indoors and never ever get an xray.

Is this close? I've never in my life heard anyone claim that injecting yourself 1000, or 10,000 times is a good thing. Regardless if it's sterile water or dead/weakened virus cells.

THis proves how stupid the anti-vaccine argument is. absolutely insane.

Herp, i saw on the tv a woman who knew a guy who was once a teacher that taught a guy who became homeless and saw a rich man, and they said something so I now refuse to ever feed my dog chum.

edit on 23-9-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

I don't know the full context of this thread and I am not educated in the specifics of vaccination.

But please don't sum up opposition to vaccination as a single entity or argument.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

i never made the offer.it was by info wars.why should i take the offer as it would be CERTAIN death.

""no Exec or Piers Morgon would take the challenge. I mean why would they? They already have millions""

but the greedy always want more more more MORE.because every millionaire wants to be a billionaire.

nobody talked about it.you are trying to divert attention away from the 22 studies proving vaccines are dangerous.

i cry every night for all those who are dead by vaccine injury and that poor innocent white blond girl.her life ruined ruined RUINED by your associates.i was gonna say your friends but people like you don't have friends just associates.

mercury is in vaccines.see.i have been proved right again by the food standards agency.i got you on the ropes now.

The reason i mention it is a fun loving white blond 14 year old girl is that so people will CARE and relate to her.

just look at that sweet innocent face.look how her life has been ruined by Mega corporations who have spend $2 billion buying 534 congressman.She has been sentenced to 86 years of narcolepsy.

I mean no one is gonna care if i said it was a black 90 year old women would they?

i ask you?

i mean 6000 africans die every day from malaria.yawn.yawn.yawn...who cares you say.do you see it in the news? no one knows ..no one cares.nope.

but of course if 6000 white folk died in a YEAR from aids which is largely a life style choice disease.why there would be chaos and panic with 24/7 news tickers and endless interviews with the victims.

you dismissed 22 studies which showed the dangerous side effects of vaccines.reason is of course they were not by your friends in big pharma.

www.activistpost.com...

everyone else should print these studies out and show them to your doctor,lawyer,crooked senator,teacher,and policeman.

I'm sure the black woman's family would.
Although I'm guessing you wouldn't...

What happened to the girl was terrible but unforeseeable.
You've ignored the 150,000 or so others who've been killed or injured which could've been easily prevented but for people like you.
That makes you complicit in their misfortune.
Who do they claim compensation off beckybecky?
Will you and your cronies start a "Don't get vaccinated, get the disease" compensation fund?
No I doubt it, nothing in it for you lot is there?

As for the "22 studies", I posted a rebuttal not a dismissal.
That means each study is examined and it's explained why they are wrong.
That's done in an unbiased scientific way (something you won't understand thou).
Proof, yet again, that you stick your head in the sand when countered.

If you wish to gain any credence, go through each rebuttal and tell me why it is wrong.
I won't hold my breath.

See you haven't mentioned mercury again have you?

There's only one person in this thread using deceit and it's you.
Deceit plus ignorance equals danger to children.
And you're happy with that aren't you?
Sick.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Pardon?

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

i ask you?

www.activistpost.com...

You've ignored the 150,000 or so others who've been killed or injured which could've been easily prevented but for people like you.
Will you and your cronies start a "Don't get vaccinated, get the disease" compensation fund?

That's done in an unbiased scientific way (something you won't understand thou).

If you wish to gain any credence, go through each rebuttal and tell me why it is wrong.
I won't hold my breath.

Sick.

Vaccine Deceit plus ignorance of big pharma corruption equals danger to children.
Sick.

edit on 14-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Again whats your education?

Are you a Doctor?

Are you a Immunologist?

Are you a Microbiologist?

Are you a Pharmacist ?

Are you a Chemist?

Do you hold any Science degree relating to biology, Chemistry or the medical proffesion in anyway?

If not shut the hell up as you know NOTHING.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

i ask you?

www.activistpost.com...

I won't hold my breath.

Sick.

Vaccine Deceit plus ignorance of big pharma corruption equals danger to children.
Sick.

edit on 14-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

Is that the sum total of your argument now?
Throwing what I said about you back at me like a 5 year old?

Not only does that show what type of a mentality you have but it also shows that you have NO evidence to counter me with (not that you've had any from the start).

Congratulations, that's one of the most spectacular capitulations I've seen on this board.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Frankly, the whole premise is ridiculous and disingenuous.

It's akin to some one saying that drinking a pint of beer every day is good for your health, and Inforwars then disputing you and demanding that you drink 365 pints of beer in a day ......

Or, indeed, someone arguing that vaccines do not work being asked to be exposed to polio, measles, smallpox etc to prove it ....

Whilst there may be questions about some vaccines, there is no question that without any vaccines a lot of us would not be here to post in ATS today.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

AndyMayhew

It's akin to some one saying that drinking a pint of beer every day is good for your health, and Inforwars then disputing you and demanding that you drink 365 pints of beer in a day ......

Or, indeed, someone arguing that vaccines do not work being asked to be exposed to polio, measles, smallpox etc to prove it ....

Whilst there may be questions about some vaccines, there is no question that without any vaccines a lot of us would not be here to post in ATS today.

It's akin to vaccine companies claiming that having vaccine stop disease when high living standards stop disease and big pharma 's dr offat saying 1000000 vaccines are good for you because they make a ton of money.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Yes high living standards and nutrition have helped!

But there are some diseases that will spread anyway!

Don’t you get that?

Why hasn’t the common cold been eliminated if it’s just good food and hygiene?

Why not flu?

Or meningitis’s?

Some pathogens are so nasty and infectious they will circulate somehow. That’s were vaccines come in!

Now I’m not saying all vaccines are useful, HPV and Flu come to mind. I don’t think they are deliberately harmful but not really worth it in my opinion.

But measles, Tetanus, Meningitis’s, polio, Hep B, Yellow Fever (spread by mosquitos by the way) and what was smallpox have been helped by vaccines!

Some of these are not spread by filth like yellow fever, some are lying in in the environment waiting like tetanus and can infect any unsuspecting Gardner. And good nutrition yeah ok it helps but these diseases will still kill and maim!

And until you tell us you education then any counter argument is pointless drivil from you. The mewings of the uneducated.

You ask Piers morgan to take 10,000 vaccines?

Well if you think nutrition cure fatal illness then my challenge to you is give yourself yellow fever and eat a salad, I will take the vaccine and give myself yellow fever......I wonder who will be the one alive at the end of the month

edit on 14-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

crazyewok

Yes high living standards and nutrition have helped!

But there are some diseases that will spread anyway!

Don’t you get that?

Why hasn’t the common cold been eliminated if it’s just good food and hygiene?

Why not flu?

Or meningitis’s?

Some pathogens are so nasty and infectious they will circulate somehow. That’s were vaccines come in!

Now I’m not saying all vaccines are useful, HPV and Flu come to mind. I don’t think they are deliberately harmful but not really worth it in my opinion.

But measles, Tetanus, Meningitis’s, polio, Hep B, Yellow Fever (spread by mosquitos by the way) and what was smallpox have been helped by vaccines!

Some of these are not spread by filth like yellow fever, some are lying in in the environment waiting like tetanus and can infect any unsuspecting Gardner. And good nutrition yeah ok it helps but these diseases will still kill and maim!

And until you tell us you education then any counter argument is pointless drivil from you. The mewings of the uneducated.

why has starvation and aids not been eliminated even though we have vaccines and food?

some of these are spread by poor hygiene like putting it up the pooper.

i mean starvation kills and maims.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

beckybecky

why has starvation and aids not been eliminated even though we have vaccines and food?

Because starvation can not be vaccinated againt! It not caused by any microbs! And AIDS there is a vaccine in the works and entering trials. What your point?

beckybecky

Yes and some arnt and spread through over means! Some are lying in the soil or on surfaces waiting, some are in mosqitos and some spread by air.

If you knew a single thing about microbilogy you would know all microbs are diffrent and behave and spread in diffrent ways. You cant say good hygiene and food stop all dieseases any more than I can say vaccines prevent all forms of death. Each has to be taken in acount in there own unquie way.

beckybecky

Well duh and so does Bacteria and viruses and fungi and yeast and worms and ameobas and protazoa and prions.

Each are diffrent.

Honnestly did you even complete high school?

edit on 14-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

beckybecky

Are you thinking that what you write might convince anyone but yourself that you're correct when you post drivel like this?
Do you really think anyone will take you seriously?
Even your most fervent sycophant would be hard-pressed to back you on this.
Sadly though, people with your twisted mentality make up the majority of anti-vaxxers. They remind me in so many ways of religious fundamentals, exactly the same thought process.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

There are no genuine safety studies on vaccines because they are rigged from the start :-

here is how the trick they use to do it.

Big Pharma routinely 'safety tests' vaccines against other vaccines to declare them safe
In a recent piece for VacTruth.com, Markus Heinze takes a closer look at the faulty methodology behind vaccine safety studies, explaining to his readers using simple analogies why the prevailing vaccine dogma is so preposterous. Using several vaccine package inserts as evidence, Heinze divulges the truth about how vaccine companies literally "safety test" their vaccines against other vaccines rather than placebos, which completely compromises their outcomes.

GlaxoSmithKline's (GSK) ENGERIX-B hepatitis B vaccine for children, for instance, is his first example, as the package insert for this vaccine reveals that it was safety tested against a different vaccine rather than a saline-based placebo. Since both vaccines used in this study likely produced adverse events -- GSK chose the "control" vaccine, after all -- its manufacturer was able to arrive at the pre-determined conclusion that ENGERIX-B does not come with an elevated risk of harmful side effects.

"What the pharmaceutical company should have done is inject one group with the vaccine and the other group with a non-vaccine placebo (i.e., saline)," writes Heinze. "What the pharmaceutical company did, instead, was inject one group with the hepatitis B vaccine, and the other group with a different vaccine. Then they monitored both groups and found that the recipients of their vaccine had 'no significant difference in the frequency or severity of adverse experiences' as compared to the recipients of other vaccines."

To illustrate the absurdity of this study design, Heinze compares it to a hypothetical safety test on a McDonald's Big Mac that uses a Burger King Whopper as the "control." Obviously, the outcomes are going to be similar, as the products in question are similar -- the Big Mac is "no more lethal than the Whopper" would be the ludicrous conclusion of this study, if it were ever to be conducted.

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

All vaccines carry some level of risk, I don't thimk anyone is going to deney that fact. But the VAST majority of those are very minor side effects.

Of course a study against a placebo is going to show the vaccine as having more side effects, but what you have to remember is that we're looking at preventing diseases, avoiding later medicine use, and avoiding potential hospitalization, all of which carry their own sets of risks that would be hard to weigh against more tangible side effects from an injection. The goal is always for a new vaccine to be more effective with less problems than an old vaccine, so comparison is the most sensible way to go.

What's more, this approach is very common when it comes to medicine. A new drug, treatment, device, test, or whatever is compared to the current standard of care. It makes no sense (and is considered unethical) to compare to no treatment because doing so in a randomized trial would deprivehalf of participants of any care at all.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

beckybecky
reply to post by Pardon?

There are no genuine safety studies on vaccines because they are rigged from the start :-

here is how the trick they use to do it.

Big Pharma routinely 'safety tests' vaccines against other vaccines to declare them safe
In a recent piece for VacTruth.com, Markus Heinze takes a closer look at the faulty methodology behind vaccine safety studies, explaining to his readers using simple analogies why the prevailing vaccine dogma is so preposterous. Using several vaccine package inserts as evidence, Heinze divulges the truth about how vaccine companies literally "safety test" their vaccines against other vaccines rather than placebos, which completely compromises their outcomes.

GlaxoSmithKline's (GSK) ENGERIX-B hepatitis B vaccine for children, for instance, is his first example, as the package insert for this vaccine reveals that it was safety tested against a different vaccine rather than a saline-based placebo. Since both vaccines used in this study likely produced adverse events -- GSK chose the "control" vaccine, after all -- its manufacturer was able to arrive at the pre-determined conclusion that ENGERIX-B does not come with an elevated risk of harmful side effects.

"What the pharmaceutical company should have done is inject one group with the vaccine and the other group with a non-vaccine placebo (i.e., saline)," writes Heinze. "What the pharmaceutical company did, instead, was inject one group with the hepatitis B vaccine, and the other group with a different vaccine. Then they monitored both groups and found that the recipients of their vaccine had 'no significant difference in the frequency or severity of adverse experiences' as compared to the recipients of other vaccines."

To illustrate the absurdity of this study design, Heinze compares it to a hypothetical safety test on a McDonald's Big Mac that uses a Burger King Whopper as the "control." Obviously, the outcomes are going to be similar, as the products in question are similar -- the Big Mac is "no more lethal than the Whopper" would be the ludicrous conclusion of this study, if it were ever to be conducted.

www.naturalnews.com...

How can you ethically perform ANY vaccine study on children (or adults when you think about it)?
No amount of copy & pasting will convince anyone you understand anything about medical or scientific studies.
Especially when that c&p is from (un)naturalnews.

You've had your chance becky and you've blown it.
Just like you always do.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

Still waiting backbecky?

Are you a Doctor?

Are you a Immunologist?

Are you a Microbiologist?

Are you a Pharmacist ?

Are you a Chemist?

Do you hold any Science degree relating to biology, Chemistry or the medical proffesion in anyway?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Microbiologist

All vaccines carry some level of risk, I don't thimk anyone is going to deney that fact. But the VAST majority of those are very minor side effects.

Of course a study against a placebo is going to show the vaccine as having more side effects, but what you have to remember is that we're looking at preventing diseases, avoiding later medicine use, and avoiding potential hospitalization, all of which carry their own sets of risks that would be hard to weigh against more tangible side effects from an injection. The goal is always for a new vaccine to be more effective with less problems than an old vaccine, so comparison is the most sensible way to go.

What's more, this approach is very common when it comes to medicine. A new drug, treatment, device, test, or whatever is compared to the current standard of care. It makes no sense (and is considered unethical) to compare to no treatment because doing so in a randomized trial would deprivehalf of participants of any care at all.

Why would healthy people need care?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join