It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$1000,000 vaccine challenge offered to Piers Morgan and to...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

beckybeckySNIP

Because, shock horror, pharma isn't always honest and often tries to mislead people to make money.

Relative risk is another way they attempt to mislead. Absolute risk reduction is what should be used. It provides an accurate picture of how the numbers work in reality - and often debunks any impressive RRI figures: Here's how to do it and why RRI is not a valid measure: www.patient.co.uk... EDIT: I see you've already done this, which is good.

I'm not the one being gullible here - I've learnt how to read papers, how to spot errors and lying with numbers, so don't get duped by papers regardless of who published them.

No paper should be taken at face value, they all need heavy scrutiny to make sure they're valid, unless you learn how to scrutinise them, you're at the mercy of whoever wrote it.

I repeat - please learn how to read papers before putting your life and the life of others at danger by promoting nonsense. Once learnt you can read any paper, you learn essential skills to debunk claims and can seperate good science from bad, so there's no reason or excuse not to do it.
edit on 29-9-2013 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2013 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'd decline even a million dollars, because... uh, 1,000 injections. In two weeks. With a sharp needle.
No.
And who knows what the cumulative effects would be? I shudder to picture the amount of overwork one's immune system would be facing. I'd find myself in the hospital in less than a week, no doubt.

edit on 29-9-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think the main thing that stands out here is that people just don't trust their governments.

Personally, i wouldn't allow anyone to inject me with one needle of this junk, let alone one thousand. Christ, there's more to life than money. You can't buy self-respect with money but you can sure as hell sell it.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

EllaMarina
I'd decline even a million dollars, because... uh, 1,000 injections. In two weeks. With a sharp needle.
No.
And who knows what the cumulative effects would be? I shudder to picture the amount of overwork one's immune system would be facing. I'd find myself in the hospital in less than a week, no doubt.

edit on 29-9-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

you are so right.it's not just germs and viruses you are getting.it's all the other dangerous chemical additives as well.

remember when injected these chemicals have UNPREDICTABLE SIDE effects.it's like Aalphabet soup of chemicals.
in the same way you form millions of words using 26 letters in the alphabet you will get huge numbers of chemical interactions from these foreign to the human body chemical concoctions.

his following list of common vaccines and their ingredients should shock anyone.

The numbers of microbes, antibiotics, chemicals, heavy metals and animal byproducts is staggering. Would you knowingly inject these materials into your children?

Acel-Immune DTaP - Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556
* diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and acellular pertussis adsorbed, formaldehyde, aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, thimerosal, and polysorbate 80 (Tween-80) gelatin Act HIB

Haemophilus - Influenza B Connaught Laboratories 800.822.2463
* Haemophilus influenza Type B, polyribosylribitol phosphate ammonium sulfate, formalin, and sucrose

Attenuvax - Measles Merck & Co., Inc. 800-672-6372
* measles live virus neomycin sorbitol hydrolized gelatin, chick embryo

Biavax - Rubella Merck & Co., Inc. 800-672-6372
* rubella live virus neomycin sorbitol hydrolized gelatin, human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue

BioThrax - Anthrax Adsorbed BioPort Corporation 517.327.1500
* nonencapsulated strain of Bacillus anthracis aluminum hydroxide, benzethonium chloride, and formaldehyde

DPT - Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis GlaxoSmithKline 800.366.8900 x5231
* diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and acellular pertussis adsorbed, formaldehyde, aluminum phosphate, ammonium sulfate, and thimerosal, washed sheep RBCs

Dryvax - Smallpox (not licensed d/t expiration) Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556
* live vaccinia virus, with "some microbial contaminants," according to the Working Group on Civilian Biodefense polymyxcin B sulfate, streptomycin sulfate, chlortetracycline hydrochloride, and neomycin sulfate glycerin, and phenol -a compound obtained by distillation of coal tar vesicle fluid from calf skins Engerix-B

Recombinant Hepatitis B GlaxoSmithKline 800.366.8900 x5231
* genetic sequence of the hepatitis B virus that codes for the surface antigen (HbSAg), cloned into GMO yeast, aluminum hydroxide, and thimerosal

Fluvirin Medeva Pharmaceuticals 888.MEDEVA 716.274.5300
* influenza virus, neomycin, polymyxin, beta-propiolactone, chick embryonic fluid

FluShield Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556
* trivalent influenza virus, types A&B gentamicin sulphate formadehyde, thimerosal, and polysorbate 80 (Tween-80) chick embryonic fluid

Havrix - Hepatitis A GlaxoSmithKline 800.366.8900 x5231
* hepatitis A virus, formalin, aluminum hydroxide, 2-phenoxyethanol, and polysorbate 20 residual MRC5 proteins -human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue

HiB Titer - Haemophilus Influenza B Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556
* haemophilus influenza B, polyribosylribitol phosphate, yeast, ammonium sulfate, thimerosal, and chemically defined yeast-based medium

Imovax Connaught Laboratories 800.822.2463
* rabies virus adsorbed, neomycin sulfate, phenol, red indicator human albumin, human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue

IPOL Connaught Laboratories 800.822.2463
* 3 types of polio viruses neomycin, streptomycin, and polymyxin B formaldehyde, and 2-phenoxyethenol continuous line of monkey kidney cells

JE-VAX - Japanese Ancephalitis Aventis Pasteur USA 800.VACCINE
* Nakayama-NIH strain of Japanese encephalitis virus, inactivated formaldehyde, polysorbate 80 (Tween-80), and thimerosal mouse serum proteins, and gelatin

LYMErix - Lyme GlaxoSmithKline 888-825-5249
* recombinant protein (OspA) from the outer surface of the spirochete Borrelia burgdorferi kanamycin aluminum hydroxide, 2-phenoxyethenol, phosphate buffered saline

MMR - Measles-Mumps-Rubella Merck & Co., Inc. 800.672.6372
* measles, mumps, rubella live virus, neomycin sorbitol, hydrolized gelatin, chick embryonic fluid, and human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue

M-R-Vax - Measles-Rubella Merck & Co., Inc. 800.672.6372
* measles, rubella live virus neomycin sorbitol hydrolized gelatin, chick embryonic fluid, and human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue

Menomune - Meningococcal Connaught Laboratories 800.822.2463
* freeze-dried polysaccharide antigens from Neisseria meningitidis bacteria, thimerosal, and lactose

Meruvax I - Mumps Merck & Co., Inc. 800.672.6372
* mumps live virus neomycin sorbitol hydrolized gelatin

NYVAC - (new smallpox batch, not licensed) Aventis Pasteur USA 800.VACCINE
* highly-attenuated vaccinia virus, polymyxcin B, sulfate, streptomycin sulfate, chlortetracycline hydrochloride, and neomycin sulfate glycerin, and phenol -a compound obtained by distillation of coal tar vesicle fluid from calf skins

Orimune - Oral Polio Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556
* 3 types of polio viruses, attenuated neomycin, streptomycin sorbitol monkey kidney cells and calf serum

Pneumovax - Streptococcus Pneumoniae Merck & Co., Inc. 800.672.6372
* capsular polysaccharides from polyvalent (23 types), pneumococcal bacteria, phenol,

Prevnar Pneumococcal - 7-Valent Conjugate Vaccine Wyeth Lederle 800.934.5556
* saccharides from capsular Streptococcus pneumoniae antigens (7 serotypes) individually conjugated to diphtheria CRM 197 protein aluminum phosphate, ammonium sulfate, soy protein, yeast

RabAvert - Rabies Chiron Behring GmbH & Company 510.655.8729
* fixed-virus strain, Flury LEP neomycin, chlortetracycline, and amphotericin B, potassium glutamate, and sucrose human albumin, bovine gelatin and serum "from source countries known to be free of bovine spongioform encephalopathy," and chicken protein

Rabies Vaccine Adsorbed GlaxoSmithKline 800.366.8900 x5231
*rabies virus adsorbed, beta-propiolactone, aluminum phosphate, thimerosal, and phenol, red rhesus monkey fetal lung cells

Recombivax - Recombinant Hepatitis B Merck & Co., Inc. 800.672.6372
* genetic sequence of the hepatitis B virus that codes for the surface antigen (HbSAg), cloned into GMO yeast, aluminum hydroxide, and thimerosal

RotaShield - Oral Tetravalent Rotavirus (recalled) Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556
* 1 rhesus monkey rotavirus, 3 rhesus-human reassortant live viruses neomycin sulfate, amphotericin B potassium monophosphate, potassium diphosphate, sucrose, and monosodium glutamate (MSG) rhesus monkey fetal diploid cells, and bovine fetal serum smallpox (not licensed due to expiration)

40-yr old stuff "found" in Swiftwater, PA freezer Aventis Pasteur USA 800.VACCINE
* live vaccinia virus, with "some microbial contaminants," according to the Working Group on Civilian Biodefense polymyxcin B sulfate, streptomycin sulfate, chlortetracycline hydrochloride, and neomycin sulfate glycerin, and phenol -a compound obtained by distillation of coal tar vesicle fluid from calf skins

Smallpox (new, not licensed) Acambis, Inc. 617.494.1339 in partnership with Baxter BioScience
* highly-attenuated vaccinia virus, polymyxcin
edit on 30-9-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

And every one of them is filled with Dihydrogen monoxide! Did you know that dihydrogen monoxide is found in every cancerous tumor?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Dear me.
That list has been copied and pasted around virtually ALL of the ant-vax (pro-compensation) sites.

It's also extremely out of date.

I love the hysterical use of the "aborted foetus" bit too.
This is a cell line which was cultured in the late 1960's from foetal cells and propagated from that line. Only cells from two foetuses were used. They've not actually used foetal cells since.
Doesn't fit in with your agenda that though does it?
Or any other facts for that matter.

Here are some other ingredients which might shock you....

Sulphur dioxide
Lead
Aluminium,
Mercury vapour
Sulphate and nitrate acids
Carbon Monoxide
Nitrogen Oxide
Human skin
Faecal particles
Ammonia
Chlorofluorocarbons
Methane
Peroxacetyl nitrate
Live viruses and bacteria
Fungal spores

Oh, did you think I was listing ingredients in vaccines?
No, these are just some of the things you are breathing in every day of your life which give you a far higher dosage of anything you consider toxic in vaccines.

It's a wonder humans aren't extinct isn't it?
And it's a wonder the world's human population is booming isn't it?
It's a wonder why we're all living longer and healthier lives isn't it?

Perspective is a wonderful thing, try using it now and again.
edit on 30/9/13 by Pardon? because: Italics

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Pardon?

Sulphur dioxide
Lead
Aluminium,
Mercury vapour
Carbon Monoxide
Nitrogen Oxide
Human skin
Faecal particles
Ammonia
Chlorofluorocarbons
Methane
Peroxacetyl nitrate
Fungal spores

No, these are just some of the things you are breathing in every day of your life which give you a far higher dosage of anything you consider toxic in vaccines.

Well well well.

Did you folks just read what the Chief Minster of Propaganda for Big Pharma just said above?

Well as you walk your dog a syringe filled with above said chemicals just rises out of the soil and injects you directly in the blood stream 20 years worth of toxic chemicals in 10 seconds without the body being given any chance to ameliorate or neutralize any of above said poisonous chemicals thru the stomach or the liver.Straight into the blood.

That is what the Chief Minster of Propaganda for Big Pharma just said.Remember that.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

This is the mother of all chemtrails...tons of this chemical are being dropped into our air every day! Inhaling even small quantities of Dihydrogen Monoxide can lead to death!!1!!1

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Unless there's some magic filter in your lungs, anything you inhale that crosses the membranes in your alveoli go straight into the blood. Maybe you can show me the lung ameliorator. But I don't see one in MY anatomy books.

In fact, during a code, you can put many ACLS drugs right into the person's trachea you're working on, and they'll go right into the bloodstream through the lungs. Like the things in that list.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tajlakz

It's a major contributor to global warming, too. In its gaseous form, it can cause severe skin burns and blindness.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Bedlam

Unless there's some magic filter in your lungs, anything you inhale that crosses the membranes in your alveoli go straight into the blood. Maybe you can show me the lung ameliorator. But I don't see one in MY anatomy books.

In fact, during a code, you can put many ACLS drugs right into the person's trachea you're working on, and they'll go right into the bloodstream through the lungs. Like the things in that list.

DC Admits To Inaccurate and Misleading “Flu Deaths” Stats
The CDC stated that around 4,000 people died from the swine flu, but also admits that the regular seasonal flu kills off around 100,000 people in America EVERY YEAR. The CDC has also admitted to 'fudging' the numbers to their advantage to sell tamiflu moneymaker fake vaccine.
hiddenhealthscience.com...

20 years worth of toxic chemicals in 10 seconds pumped from a syringe.you are equating this with miniscule amounts in the air breathed in?

why don't you just inject the alcohol in instead of drinking it?

are you another big pharma shill?

edit on 2-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Like most things when they started out, controlled by doctors who actually gave a damn about their patients, vaccines did some good. Once it was discovered large amounts of money could be made, it all went to hell in my opinion. I have seen first hand healthy babies suffering after getting vaccinated, 103+ degree fever, change in personality afterwards, tongue hanging out for months on end. Normal? Safe? doubtful.

If vaccines are so effective, why do the vaccinated care what non vaccinated people believe? If you have your vaccine, surely you aren't worried about getting something are you? Why do we need vaccinated against everything? Whats next, vaccines for the common cold? Cat allergies? Erectile dysfunction? How weak are our immune systems now compared to 100 years ago? I eat healthy, take my vitamins and am rarely if ever sick. Only time I have ever had the flu was indeed right after getting my one and only flu vaccine.

Of course, people will believe what they want to believe, no amount of proof will ever sway either side. Personally I am against mandatory anything being forced into a body.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

beckybecky

20 years worth of toxic chemicals in 10 seconds pumped from a syringe.you are equating this with miniscule amounts in the air breathed in?

If you live in NYC, it's more like 20 seconds worth.

You actually CAN inject the alcohol. Or inhale it. They used to give alcohol drips to pregnant ladies to stop labor, before they got better meds.

No, sorry, I am a spook, different sort of shill. Big pharma shills are in room 220, down the hall.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

tnhiker

If vaccines are so effective, why do the vaccinated care what non vaccinated people believe? If you have your vaccine, surely you aren't worried about getting something are you? Why do we need vaccinated against everything?

There's a reasonable question. Here's a reasonable answer.

Any immune response is a statistical one - it's not binary. By having a disease you can become "immune" to, you don't get absolute protection, you get better odds against not catching it again. But you can still catch that disease, even though you might not have it as long, or as badly the next time.

You also may not stay immune to it forever. Over time, your immunity will decline. And you will react to the disease by developing a certain level of antibodies - other people will develop more immunity, some less, some very little.

Vaccines act like catching the disease. Some people will develop more immunity, some less, others not at all. And whatever immunity you develop, it will decline over time. If it's necessary for that particular person, you can measure the person's current immune response in a quantitative fashion using an antibody titer. If that person's titer isn't sufficient, you can revaccinate, or use a different form of vaccine for that disease, wait a bit and recheck the titer until you get the response you need - that's done on a fairly rare basis for certain people who are going someplace they won't have access to medical care and might catch that disease, and you just can't have that happen. But it costs too much for the general public.

So, what you count on is the overall response to the vaccine to reduce the likelihood of spreading in the populace. In the mathematical model for this (it's similar to the formula you use to calculate chain reactions) there are a couple of terms that deal with this. Ever notice that people catch colds a lot more in the winter? A lot of that is that you artificially concentrate the populace into warm areas. Increasing contact and reducing contact distance increases the odds that a disease will transfer around instead of dying out. So, staying inside where it's warm changes the odds in a way that causes you to be more likely to catch whatever's going around. Vaccines act on these terms statistically in a way that seems like you're more spread out. This is what's called "herd immunity". By decreasing the likelihood you will catch the disease, and reducing the time you have it, you bias the odds against spreading the thing.

If there was time and money to do repeated titers and revaccinations on everyone, I wouldn't have to care if you got it or not. In a world where that can't happen in a reasonable way, you have to count on the stats.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Bedlam

beckybecky

If you live in NYC, it's more like 20 seconds worth.

You actually CAN inject the alcohol. Or inhale it. They used to give alcohol drips to pregnant ladies to stop labor, before they got better meds.

I am afraid you are being disingenuous again.Are you saying drinking a pint of alcohol is the same as injecting it the same amount in 10 seconds?

i think you would be DEAD if you injected a pint of alcohol as the body cannot ameliorate it's effects as it would if it went through the digestive tract.

you are missing the point.in a vaccine you don't just get the virus or the bacteria.it's ALL THE TOXIC ADDITIVES AS WELL.

And drug companies are engaged in large scale fraud.and so many brain dead people believe in their propaganda.

For example, a civil lawsuit filed in 20047 charged GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) with fraud, claiming the drug manufacturer hid results from studies on Paxil showing the drug did not work in adolescents and in some cases led to suicidal ideation. Rather than warning doctors of such potential side effects, GSK actually encouraged them to prescribe the drug to teens and children.

According to DrugWatch.com,8 GSK has agreed to pay out more than $1 billion to settle more than 800 different lawsuits related to Paxil—and that’s over and above the $3 billion it agreed to pay to settle the Department of Justice’s investigation into illegal marketing of Paxil and other drugs!

Also these drugs are associated with the mass shooting in America.A man who made the connection and published it on his website was found dead shortly afterwards in a car with a bullet to his head.

Please note that antidepressants are not the only type of drugs associated with violent, homicidal behavior, but they are among the most common suspects. A study10 by the Institute of Safe Medication Practices published in 2010 identified no less than 31 commonly-prescribed drugs that are disproportionately associated with cases of violent acts. Topping the list is the quit-smoking drug Chantix, followed by Prozac and Paxil, and drugs used to treat ADHD.

The data was collected from the FDA's Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), and it's well worth noting here that only an estimated one to 10 percent of all side effects are ever reported to VAERS, so the fact that more than 1,500 violent acts were actually reported as being linked to any given drug is pretty amazing. The vast majority of side effects, regardless of what they are, are typically blamed on something else and connections are brushed aside as "coincidental."

In all, five of the top 10 most violence-inducing drugs were found to be antidepressants:

Fluoxetine (Prozac)
Paroxetine (Paxil)
Fluvoxamine (Luvox)
Venlafaxine (Effexor)
Desvenlafaxine (Pristiq)

According to Professor Healy, a study by the Drug Safety Research Unit in Southampton showed that one in every 250 subjects taking Paxil or Prozac were involved in a violent episode. In a study group of 25,000 people, this included 31 assaults and one homicide. In 2011, a whopping 14 million prescriptions for Paxil and more than 25.5 million prescriptions for Prozac were written.11 This could potentially equate to some 158,000 drug-induced incidents of violence annually from these two drugs alone. As reported in the featured article:12

“Another study involving more than 9,000 subjects taking the antidepressant paroxetine (Paxil) for depression and other disorders showed that subjects experienced more than twice as many ‘hostility events’ as subjects taking a placebo.” ... Healy suspects that the main causal factor behind suicide and violence toward others is increased mental and/or physical agitation, which leads about five percent of subjects taking antidepressants to drop out of clinical trials, compared to only 0.5 percent of people on placebos.”

Another two in that top 10 list of violence-promoting drugs are commonly-prescribed ADHD medications (including Strattera). When you consider that antidepressants and ADHD drugs are among the most prescribed types of drugs13 in the US, the fact that so many of them are linked to increased rates of violence should be cause for pause. Besides an increased risk of violent episodes, ADHD drugs such as Ritalin, Vyvanse, Strattera, and Adderall (and their generic equivalents) are also responsible for nearly 23,000 emergency room visits annually, as of 2011 statistics. Over a mere six-year span, there’s been a 400 percent increase in ER visits due to side effects of these drugs.

edit on 3-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

beckybecky

Pardon?

Sulphur dioxide
Lead
Aluminium,
Mercury vapour
Carbon Monoxide
Nitrogen Oxide
Human skin
Faecal particles
Ammonia
Chlorofluorocarbons
Methane
Peroxacetyl nitrate
Fungal spores

Well well well.

Did you folks just read what the Chief Minster of Propaganda for Big Pharma just said above?

Well as you walk your dog a syringe filled with above said chemicals just rises out of the soil and injects you directly in the blood stream 20 years worth of toxic chemicals in 10 seconds without the body being given any chance to ameliorate or neutralize any of above said poisonous chemicals thru the stomach or the liver.Straight into the blood.

That is what the Chief Minster of Propaganda for Big Pharma just said.Remember that.

There isn't and has never been any vaccine which is injected directly into the bloodstream.
They're given via oral, intramuscular, intradermal and nasal routes in order for the respective tissues to initiate the first stage of response.
Injecting a vaccine directly into the bloodstream would make the vaccine ineffective.

Another lie Becky. They're mounting up.

If you're going to attempt to be sarcastic with your replies at least get your facts right first.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

beckybecky

I am afraid you are being disingenuous again.Are you saying drinking a pint of alcohol is the same as injecting it the same amount in 10 seconds?

i think you would be DEAD if you injected a pint of alcohol as the body cannot ameliorate it's effects as it would if it went through the digestive tract.

you are missing the point.in a vaccine you don't just get the virus or the bacteria.it's ALL THE TOXIC ADDITIVES AS WELL.

And drug companies are engaged in large scale fraud.and so many brain dead people believe in their propaganda.

For example, a civil lawsuit filed in 20047 charged GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) with fraud, claiming the drug manufacturer hid results from studies on Paxil showing the drug did not work in adolescents and in some cases led to suicidal ideation. Rather than warning doctors of such potential side effects, GSK actually encouraged them to prescribe the drug to teens and children.

According to DrugWatch.com,8 GSK has agreed to pay out more than $1 billion to settle more than 800 different lawsuits related to Paxil—and that’s over and above the $3 billion it agreed to pay to settle the Department of Justice’s investigation into illegal marketing of Paxil and other drugs!

Also these drugs are associated with the mass shooting in America.A man who made the connection and published it on his website was found dead shortly afterwards in a car with a bullet to his head.

Please note that antidepressants are not the only type of drugs associated with violent, homicidal behavior, but they are among the most common suspects. A study10 by the Institute of Safe Medication Practices published in 2010 identified no less than 31 commonly-prescribed drugs that are disproportionately associated with cases of violent acts. Topping the list is the quit-smoking drug Chantix, followed by Prozac and Paxil, and drugs used to treat ADHD.

The data was collected from the FDA's Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), and it's well worth noting here that only an estimated one to 10 percent of all side effects are ever reported to VAERS, so the fact that more than 1,500 violent acts were actually reported as being linked to any given drug is pretty amazing. The vast majority of side effects, regardless of what they are, are typically blamed on something else and connections are brushed aside as "coincidental."

In all, five of the top 10 most violence-inducing drugs were found to be antidepressants:

Fluoxetine (Prozac)
Paroxetine (Paxil)
Fluvoxamine (Luvox)
Venlafaxine (Effexor)
Desvenlafaxine (Pristiq)

According to Professor Healy, a study by the Drug Safety Research Unit in Southampton showed that one in every 250 subjects taking Paxil or Prozac were involved in a violent episode. In a study group of 25,000 people, this included 31 assaults and one homicide. In 2011, a whopping 14 million prescriptions for Paxil and more than 25.5 million prescriptions for Prozac were written.11 This could potentially equate to some 158,000 drug-induced incidents of violence annually from these two drugs alone. As reported in the featured article:12

“Another study involving more than 9,000 subjects taking the antidepressant paroxetine (Paxil) for depression and other disorders showed that subjects experienced more than twice as many ‘hostility events’ as subjects taking a placebo.” ... Healy suspects that the main causal factor behind suicide and violence toward others is increased mental and/or physical agitation, which leads about five percent of subjects taking antidepressants to drop out of clinical trials, compared to only 0.5 percent of people on placebos.”

Another two in that top 10 list of violence-promoting drugs are commonly-prescribed ADHD medications (including Strattera). When you consider that antidepressants and ADHD drugs are among the most prescribed types of drugs13 in the US, the fact that so many of them are linked to increased rates of violence should be cause for pause. Besides an increased risk of violent episodes, ADHD drugs such as Ritalin, Vyvanse, Strattera, and Adderall (and their generic equivalents) are also responsible for nearly 23,000 emergency room visits annually, as of 2011 statistics. Over a mere six-year span, there’s been a 400 percent increase in ER visits due to side effects of these drugs.

edit on 3-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

Why have reports for non-vaccine drugs been reported VAERS?
VAERS (apart from being extremely unreliable) stands for VACCINE Adverse Event Reporting System.
I could understand if you just wrote it once but you've written it (copied & pasted) twice.
The usual "only 10% of events are reported" mantra generally is found on anti-vax sites too.
You seem to be a bit mixed up here.
What else have you got wrong?

You've mentioned that pharma can be corrupt and I don't think anyone has disagreed with you on that but how do they get found out?
Oh yes, that's right.
Bodies like the one you mentioned, the Institute of Safe Medication Practices (ISMP) amongst others, monitor all aspects of prescription and non-prescription drugs and suggest whether or not they're fit for their desired use.
Did you know that the ISMP is federally certified by the US Government Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality?
There are also plenty of eminent doctors who like nothing better than getting one over on pharma.
So yes, that's right Becky, everyone in medicine is controlled by big pharma (apart from huge networks of doctors reporting to the government via ISMP, independent research fellows, pharmacologists, nurses etc etc etc).

Your conspiracy theory is thinner than gossamer now.
Enjoy your filthy lucre from your lawyer friends while it lasts.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Pardon?

beckybecky

Pardon?

Sulphur dioxide
Lead
Aluminium,
Mercury vapour
Carbon Monoxide
Nitrogen Oxide
Human skin
Faecal particles
Ammonia
Chlorofluorocarbons
Methane
Peroxacetyl nitrate
Fungal spores

Well well well.

There isn't and has never been any vaccine which is injected directly into the bloodstream.
They're given via oral, intramuscular, intradermal and nasal routes in order for the respective tissues to initiate the first stage of response.
Injecting a vaccine directly into the bloodstream would make the vaccine ineffective.

If you're going to attempt to be sarcastic with your replies at least get your facts right first.

polio vaccine is just a lick without all the CHEMICAL CRAP and is safer then most because of it.the extremly small amount means the the preservative crap is also very small

you have been caught out again.

why are there needles on syringes if they are not injected?

if you inject into a muscle it goes into the blood as blood must flow everywhere otherwise tissue dies.

you have been caught out again.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

tnhiker
If vaccines are so effective, why do the vaccinated care what non vaccinated people believe? If you have your vaccine, surely you aren't worried about getting something are you? Why do we need vaccinated against everything? Whats next, vaccines for the common cold? Cat allergies? Erectile dysfunction? How weak are our immune systems now compared to 100 years ago? I eat healthy, take my vitamins and am rarely if ever sick. Only time I have ever had the flu was indeed right after getting my one and only flu vaccine.

I's called caring about others. Vaccines rely on herd immunity, there are people with compromised immune systems that can't be vaccinated and have to rely on others being vaccinated to stop the illnesses running wild.

Sadly conspiracy nuts desperately cling on to long debunked nonsense like 'vaccines cause Autism', don't get vaccinated and allow unnecessary diseases and deaths to continue.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

bastion

tnhiker

I's called caring about others. Vaccines rely on herd immunity, there are people with compromised immune systems that can't be vaccinated and have to rely on others being vaccinated to stop the illnesses running wild.

Sadly conspiracy nuts desperately cling on to long debunked nonsense like 'vaccines cause Autism', don't get vaccinated and allow unnecessary diseases and deaths to continue.

There is no independent peer reviewed proof of what you said.i suggest you talk to people who have been vaccine damaged people instead of listening to big pharma lies.

also these conspiracy nuts said for years the NSA were conducting massive spying on everyone.you did not believe them.

and they have been proved right again.

it's sheeple like you who ruin society and allow corporate interests to triumph.

go back to watching fox news.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join