It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$1000,000 vaccine challenge offered to Piers Morgan and to...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You couldn't even take a hundred thousand vaccine shots if they were water. I think the execs of those companies are a little overly crazy, and we let them create stuff to inject into our bodies? Are those Pharma people high on drugs?

That is it, I am not taking another vaccine, I am not even going to use a product that these nuts make. If they say a lot of these vaccines won't hurt us than there must be nothing in the vaccines, not even water.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

VoidHawk

crazyewok
reply to post by VoidHawk

LOL at what?

You want the truth?

Or are you scared of it?

I figured as much.

You ludites dont want anyone to take the challenge and prove you wrong

If you really wanted the truth you would want someone to take this challenge.
edit on 27-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

What challenge have you accepted?

You want the truth?

Or are you scared of it?
I already know the truth, dont need you to tell me what I should believe. But I'll go along for the ride so show me PROOF that flu vaccines work! I dont mean corporate propaganda, show me some real proof, show me something that will convince all the people that will come through this thread what it is that makes you believe they work. Give it your best shot. Put it ALL in your next post.

The flu vaccine is designed to protect people who are in the most vulnerable groups to succumbing to influenza.
Given that there are multiple flu viruses and other URT infections around during the winter it's not surprising that a single type vaccine will not be effective for everyone.

However, to say they don't work is nonsense, nonsense based upon ignorance or refusal to acknowledge facts.

www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...

Do I have the flu vaccine?
No as I'm not in a high risk group and I no longer work in a clinical area. Neither do I have any medical condition to warrant it.
Do I recommend my Dad has it?
Yes as he has right-sided heart failure and a severe flu would probably lead to severe pneumonia and kill him.
Has he had the flu in the last couple of years since having the vaccine?
No as I made sure he had it in plenty of time before the flu season started.

Oh and Becky, keep ignoring my responses to you. That's your usual strategy when your vitriol is successfully countered isn't it?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Plenty of information here.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Still waiting for a reply to my email to infowars

And on the Natrural newd comment all im getting is excuses .

Like I thought....the ignorant anti vaccine crowd dont want anyone to take the challenge and shatter there silly little delusion.

Its almost like a mental illness!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

crazyewok

Like I thought....the ignorant anti vaccine crowd dont want anyone to take the challenge and shatter there silly little delusion.

You said "I took a look at the first page and saw how they twisted those facts and figures out of context. That enough for me to declare the site rubbish".

What context? what figures were twisted. explain.

and pardon? is frightened of logarithmic axis.sad.

you would have said the same of Einstein's paper on relativity.

i suspect the reason you work for them and probably get a free pen and calandar for your efforts.

some people can be bought very cheaply.

it must you feel real self important when you get that free pen and calendar from the director.it's unlikely you get to ....... his daughter.he probably does not even know you exist.you are one of the little people.expendable.

The fact is health improves with improvements in living standards.

did you not see how many people died at mid staffs hospital because the nurses were too busy chatting to give the patients water?

at least 1300 patients.poor living standards.

edit on 28-9-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Rubbish

As I said I will take the challenge of 1000 vaccines in 2 weeks.
Seeing as im not Piers morgan or a CEO I will consider doing it for abit less.

If you want to prove a point here I am.

Not evading and makeing excused.

You have a chance to prove a point with the challenge take it!

Support me in getting the trial down that way we will know once and for all if vaccine are harmfull.

Or are you scared I will be ok? If that why everyone is evadeing my acceptance?

Cause I would have thought you would want someone to take the challenge and prove you right?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

O and if they accept my challenge I want a Smallpox added to the list cause I dont trust the fact its disapeared for ever

O and I need a Tetnus and Polio boost too so add them to list.

And while we are at it add yellow fever cause you never whan I might need it!

edit on 28-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Rubbish rubbish.

is that the only word you can use in place of reasoned argument or discussion.Did your corporate "friends" not teach in your brain washing class how to have a discussion?

i know it's a shock for you to realize that vaccines are just money making scam put in place by bought politicians.

i heard that monsanto your favorite company spend 40 million to try to defeat proposition 37.

all the crooked politicians in dc are on its payroll.

As i said and the graphs prove beyond any reasonable doubt health outcomes were improving BEFORE vaccines due to proper food,clean water and sanitation and hygiene.

just look at those graphs.

amazing.

awesome.

THE TRUTH.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

beckybecky

Rubbish rubbish.

is that the only word you can use in place of reasoned argument or discussion.Did your corporate "friends" not teach in your brain washing class how to have a discussion?

i know it's a shock for you to realize that vaccines are just money making scam put in place by bought politicians.

i heard that monsanto your favorite company spend 40 million to try to defeat proposition 37.

all the crooked politicians in dc are on its payroll.

As i said and the graphs prove beyond any reasonable doubt health outcomes were improving BEFORE vaccines due to proper food,clean water and sanitation and hygiene.

amazing.

awesome.

THE TRUTH.

AGAIN!

You divert!

The OP states a challenge!

I accept!

Dont you want some one to step up to the challenge?

Scared?

If you want the facts then you should want some one to step up to the challenge.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

beckybecky

crazyewok

You said "I took a look at the first page and saw how they twisted those facts and figures out of context. That enough for me to declare the site rubbish".

i suspect the reason you work for them and probably get a free pen and calandar for your efforts.

it must you feel real self important when you get that free pen and calendar from the director.it's unlikely you get to ....... his daughter.he probably does not even know you exist.you are one of the little people.expendable.

did you not see how many people died at mid staffs hospital because the nurses were too busy chatting to give the patients water?

"Look at the graphs! Look at the graphs!".
No becky, look at the data, that's the important part.
Also, look at the subject of the data which is even more important.
Raymod Obosawin's cherry-picked graphs only detail the deaths, they conveniently forget to show the incidence (you know, how many cases there actually were). It's hardly surprising that the death rate is falling with improvements in medical care etc but did sanitation and improved living conditions affect the incidence of diseases? A little but certainly nowhere near as much as you and your cronies lie about.

His graphs also don't go into detail about how many people were hospitalised and/or permanently affected by the diseases do they?

So yes, lets look at a graph. You can understand pictures can't you?
You said that graphs are proof so by your own reasoning this should send your argument back into the medieval times where it belongs.
Incidence of Measles US

But no doubt you will choose to ignore this and bang on with your lawyer-money fuelled agenda.
You give ostriches a bad name.

edit on 29/9/13 by Pardon? because: Syntax

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

"In fact, Dr. Offit’s studies show that in theory, healthy infants could safely get up to 10,000 vaccines at once. "

What numbnuts wrote that?

How can 'in theory' primarily be described as being 'in fact'?

In theory a person, say a random TV doctor, may be skinned alive little by little and could still survive...but because that TV Doctor may survive having most of his skin removed a little at a time, it doesn't in any way mean that it's a good idea to try it.

In theory a Blindfolded TV doctor pushed out of a moving car on a busy freeway could avoid being hit and injured by 10,000 cars...although it only takes a single impact by just one of those cars to really ruin his day..all of his days in fact.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

I'd like to test that theory out "me drinking 71 litres of water in a day."

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Pardon?

beckybecky

crazyewok

Raymod Obosawin's cherry-picked graphs only detail the deaths, they conveniently forget to show the incidence (you know, how many cases there actually were). It's hardly surprising that the death rate is falling with improvements in medical care etc but did sanitation and improved living conditions affect the incidence of diseases? A little but certainly nowhere near as much as you and your cronies lie about.

His graphs also don't go into detail about how many people were hospitalised and/or permanently affected by the diseases do they?

You said that graphs are proof so by your own reasoning this should send your argument back into the medieval times where it belongs.
Incidence of Measles US

But no doubt you will choose to ignore this and bang on with your lawyer-money fuelled agenda.

your cronies in BIG PHARMA cherry picks data all the time.NEGATIVE studies on the effectiveness of various drugs are BURIED.they cherry pick the positive ones after massaging the figures to make TONS of money.have you heard of the big drug companies being involved in billion $$$$$$$$$ corruption probes in china?

CORRUPTION INVOLVING BLACKMAIL,PROSTITUTION,BRIBERY.DID YOU NOT HEAR ABOUT IT? WHY YOU COVERING UP FOR THEM?

POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK?

"His graphs also don't go into detail about how many people were hospitalised and/or permanently affected by the diseases do they?

that is why they are called graphs.and citations.and references.did you get the free pen from big pharma for the overtime you put in??

"His graphs also don't go into detail about how many people were hospitalised and/or permanently affected by the diseases do they?"

irrelevant detail.you are either dead or alive.that is why it's called death rate.

"it's hardly surprising that the death rate is falling with improvements in medical care etc but did sanitation and improved living conditions affect the incidence of diseases?

everyone knows sanitation lowers the incidence of disease.The graphs show the incidence of disease falling at a VERY VERY STEEP RATE BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE VACCINES WERE INVENTED.and also in countries where they were no NO NO NO vaccines.

proving me right RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT again.

edit on 29-9-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

beckybecky

amazing.

awesome.

THE TRUTH.

As anyone who has done Science knows, graphs are the worst place to look for truth or evidence. They're the most common place people lie about data to fool people who are too lazy or uneducated to analyse the raw data, because it provides a simplistic visual representation that exploits ignorance.

Please learn how to analyse data and how to read papers before telling other people to put their kids' lives at risk. It's the least you can do.

Or, like ewok, if you want to put your money where your mouth is, I'll take a y. pestis vaccine prior to exposure and you wash your hands - let's see who lasts a week in a sealed room.

Also please explain why you believe increased sanitation eliminates air born disease (i.e ROI/S via the lungs) as that doesn't make any sense.
edit on 29-9-2013 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Antibody titer titer titers go up for the patho patho pathogens you 're vaccinated against prove prove proving vaccines confer immunity. That's why ab titers exist, so you can check your body's immune status for various diseases.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
No one's disputing that hygiene improvements reduce disease rates. You should wash your hands and have sewage systems. It also helps to have refrigeration. I don't think any poster is trying to imply that vaccines magically make it safe to eat rotten meat with crap covered fingers.

OTOH you're not likely to pick up polio anymore , and it's not due to flush toilets.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

Go for it.

Dont blame me when you become seriously ill or die though.

(Pretty ignorant of you to say that without even a cursory check, I fear for your health in other areas because of that)

You would also be doing it for 2 weeks, as per the challenge logic.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Still wanna be daft ?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

bastion

beckybecky

amazing.

awesome.

THE TRUTH.

As anyone who has done Science knows, graphs are the worst place to look for truth or evidence. They're the most common place people lie about data to fool people who are too lazy or uneducated to analyse the raw data, because it provides a simplistic visual representation that exploits ignorance.

Please learn how to analyse data and how to read papers before telling other people to put their kids' lives at risk. It's the least you can do.

Or, like ewok, if you want to put your money where your mouth is, I'll take a y. pestis vaccine prior to exposure and you wash your hands - let's see who lasts a week in a sealed room.

Also please explain why you believe increased sanitation eliminates air born disease (i.e ROI/S via the lungs) as that doesn't make any sense.
edit on 29-9-2013 by bastion because: (no reason given)

why do all the journals sponsored by big pharma have graphs then?

why do they always quote relative risk?

like 2% get flu without vaccine

but only 1% get flu with vaccine.

hence 1 DIVIDED BY 2 =50% .......50% reduction of flue with vaccine.even though the absolute reduction is 1%.

explain that.

BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE ANNOUNCEMENT BY BIG PHARMA ALWAYS QUOTES RELATIVE RISK FIGURES. AS SHOWN IN EXAMPLE AS ABOVE.

and people like you fall for it every single time which explains your gullibility.

IN OTHER WORDS THEY FRAUDULENT AND MISLEADING CLAIMS.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

crazyewok

Incidence of Measles US

your cronies in BIG PHARMA cherry picks data all the time.NEGATIVE studies on the effectiveness of various drugs are BURIED.they cherry pick the positive ones after massaging the figures to make TONS of money.have you heard of the big drug companies being involved in billion $$$$$$$$$ corruption probes in china?

CORRUPTION INVOLVING BLACKMAIL,PROSTITUTION,BRIBERY.DID YOU NOT HEAR ABOUT IT? WHY YOU COVERING UP FOR THEM?

POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK?

"His graphs also don't go into detail about how many people were hospitalised and/or permanently affected by the diseases do they?

that is why they are called graphs.and citations.and references.did you get the free pen from big pharma for the overtime you put in??

"His graphs also don't go into detail about how many people were hospitalised and/or permanently affected by the diseases do they?"

irrelevant detail.you are either dead or alive.that is why it's called death rate.

"it's hardly surprising that the death rate is falling with improvements in medical care etc but did sanitation and improved living conditions affect the incidence of diseases?

everyone knows sanitation lowers the incidence of disease.The graphs show the incidence of disease falling at a VERY VERY STEEP RATE BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE VACCINES WERE INVENTED.and also in countries where they were no NO NO NO vaccines.

proving me right RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT again.

Wow, how spectacularly can anyone miss a point or try to change what they've already shown?

Before you start pretending you have any clue whatsoever about any form of medicine or science, learn the difference between incidence and mortality, two very, very different things indeed.

Just to reiterate, the graphs which you have cited show the mortality rates, NOT the incidence rates.
Mortality rates are dependent upon a myriad of factors.
Incidence rates are dependent upon ONE factor which is the disease prevalence and in the case of vaccine efficacy, this is the only thing that counts.
Sanitation and improved living conditions can only reduce the incidence of a disease to a point but they will never eradicate a disease.
That's what vaccines are for and that's what has been demonstrated and proved time and time again (by independent research too, not just by pharma-funded studies, so spare me the "big pharma is corrupt" tales. We know they can be but in this case it has nothing to do with that at all. You're clutching at straws now).

One thing that strikes me as ironic though is that you decry the corruption of pharma but the promotion of false litigation seems okay in your book.
Very strange indeed.

So beckybecky, you've been proven WRONG, WRONG, WRONG again.
Stop lying to people to further your compensation commission.
And get a grip of that temper of yours, you'll give yourself an aneurysm (looks up naturopathic "treatment" for aneurysm, finds there isn't any very quickly....).

One thing you can do is this, get a medic alert bracelet or necklace with the following inscription:
IN CASE OF MEDICAL EMERGENCY, TAKE ME TO THE NEAREST NATUROPATH
Seriously, do it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join