It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$1000,000 vaccine challenge offered to Piers Morgan and to...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Problem is attitudes like this are infectius and could kill people.

It only takes some suggestiable person with low IQ to beleive this rubbish and yoy got a child who goes blind because of complications of measals or dead because of tetnus or meningistis.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

crazyewok

beckybecky

no.

there is no proof it was eradicated by vaccines.

it was better hygiene and sanitation and living standards and darwinian immunity i.e survival of the fittest.

it is well known that malnourished people succumb to malnutrition and dirty water and poor sanitation.
edit on 27-9-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

Did you just honnesty just say that ?

Really you beleive that ?

We are talking smallpox here!

One of the worlds biggest killer since records begain!

Hygiene had little to do with it. It always struck rich and poor alike.

And darwinian immunity immunity? So why has it been circulating round the world for the last 10,000 years unabated and only started to to disapear WHEN THE VACCINE enterd thes scene!

The vaccine worked! Mountins of documenst support this! Just read any medical history book for crying out load! It obvious it worked as in communitys that were vaccinated smallpox dropped off.

Your deluded to think otherwise!

Hell why the did they spend nearly 200 years vaccinating the population? For fun?

And some loony website that run by mad women and insane mentaly unstable doctors is not proof!
edit on 27-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

so you managed to read that website in 5 minutes when it took me 6 days to analyse all the references and citations?

this proves you to be a corporate shill as you never answered any questions.

by the way they have vaccinated millions in africa but they continue to die because of malnutrition,no hygiene and no clean drinking water.

this proves me right again.

and calling someone mentally unstable and insane shows your true colors.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

I took a look at the first page and saw how they twisted those facts and figures out of context. That enough for me to declare the site rubbish.

Of course hygiene and malnutrition pays a part.
A big part!

But it’s not the be all and end all.

Highly infectious diseases like smallpox, measles and meningitis’s and commonly found pathogens in the environment like tetanus can still bypass all that!

That’s were the vaccinations come in.

If there were so useless why does Britain’s NHS spend 100's of millions on free vaccinations for the vital ones? Fun?

Why did the company’s I worked for vaccinate all lab workers who worked with said pathogens? Giggles and laughs? If useless they would never have wasted the money, not on the more exotic ones.

Why would WHO sponsor huge vaccination program when they don’t make money from it?

Granted the HPV is likely just a money maker while the Parma industry go through a slow period and Flu can be hit and miss.

But Smallpox? Meningitis, measles. Tetanus, polio, yellow fever, Hep B and typhus. Those do save lives. They do work.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

O and I will take the challange by the way.

You have a volenteer.

I bet you cowards wont take the offer up incase I disprove your point, hense why you asked a celeb or CEO to do as you know he never will.

Ask someone who will never do it, so when he says no you can LOOK! WE WERE RIGHT!

Now im not a Celeb or CEO but I have worked in biotec.

Im the best your going to get. So take it put your money were you mouth it!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

beckybecky

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Badbecky

Do you accept that Vaccines have eradicated Small pox (in nature) which killed millions and would have killed millions more were it not for the vaccines.
edit on 27-9-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

no.

there is no proof it was eradicated by vaccines.

it was better hygiene and sanitation and living standards.

it is well known that malnourished people succumb to malnutrition and dirty water and poor sanitation and even trivial infections will kill them due to weakness.

here is the proof:-

childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...

This shows peer reviewed studies showing mortality decreased naturally and explains it in detail.

look at the references as well.

i suggest you read it thoroughly.Again and Again.

i know and understand it is very difficult to overcome the brain washing you have been subjected to since childhood.

it requires great courage and strength of character to shrug of the lies and deceit you have been subjected too since childhood.

i too was once like you but i shrugged it of eventually.

i know who is right and i know when someone is trying to exploit me for their gain.

i never believe the science of anyone who is trying to sell me something for their gain.

childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...

You won't need to take 6 days to read this and understand why you are knowingly promoting lies for gain.
www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...
I bet my last pound that you've just looked at the graphs and swallowed every bit of woo they've thrown at you haven't you?
Try sourcing the raw data, not graphs that have been fudged by using out of scale or logarithmic axes.
Then you might actually see what really happened with the introduction of vaccines, not what some pretend scientist acting for lawyers want you to believe.

If you're not doing it for gain (and I seriously doubt that) then you need to take a good, long look at yourself as you're so wrong it would be laughable if it wasn't such a serious matter.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Well I have put my name down.

Lets see if these ludites will take my offer and put there money were there mouth is or back down with some excuse

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm not sure if the vaccines are safe or not. Honestly, I haven't looked that much into it. That being said, a million bucks, sign me up.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Well well well.

now that i have you on the run you resort to name calling.

i mean your whole world view based on lies and deceit comes crashing around your ears and you cannot cope so you resort to cheap insults.

this is totally understandable and of course is to be expected.a paradigm shift can be confusing and can induce rage.

i mean the bad messenger is shot by upset people.

there is no getting away from the facts.

infection rates were ALREADY GOING DOWN DUE TO IMPROVED LIVING STANDARDS and vaccination did not make any difference.it was simply a money making scam.

remember the bird flu,avian flu,sars,tamilflu scams?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

Not too keen on the Anthrax as that got some nasty short term side effects I hear.

But I honnestly am up for this.

I have a Bsc (Hons) in bioscience so Im fully infomerd of whats involved.

Im guessing they will back out cause they will be worried I will blow a conspircay theroy.

But the offers there. Infowars has my contact details.

Top CEO or Piers Morgan or a normal it shouldnt matter as all they need is a human.

If Im right then hopefully it will prove vaccines are safe and that will save lifes by convinceing the skeptics otherwise.

If Im wrong and get really ill then that too is a good outcome as it will show that vaccine may not be safe and need further study which will hopefully save lifes.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

beckybecky

Well well well.

now that i have you on the run you resort to name calling.

i mean your whole world view based on lies and deceit comes crashing around your ears and you cannot cope so you resort to cheap insults.

this is totally understandable and of course is to be expected.a paradigm shift can be confusing and can induce rage.

i mean the bad messenger is shot by upset people.

there is no getting away from the facts.

infection rates were ALREADY GOING DOWN DUE TO IMPROVED LIVING STANDARDS and vaccination did not make any difference.it was simply a money making scam.

remember the bird flu,avian flu,sars,tamilflu scams?

If a money makeing scam then why would the NHS buy into it?

I mean there resources are limited and they dont make money, infact they drain it for the UK goverment.
If they could our govemnet would cut vaccine programs to SAVE MONEY.

Anyway if you had me on the run then why did I step forward for the challenge?

I will do it.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I guess you can have first shot at it because you seem to have a much more noble cause. If you don't make it, I'll go next. I need the money.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

devildogUSMC

I guess you can have first shot at it because you seem to have a much more noble cause. If you don't make it, I'll go next. I need the money.

Well if they want to make a REAL sceintific point they should use a couple of people not just one.

It funny none of the conspircay supports are backing my offer?

I would think they would be queing up to prove vaccines are evil.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Hi beckybecky

Applause from me on your attempts to show the truth. However, bear in mind the following.
It matters not what proof you place on the table, they will just keep coming back at you with more bull. Their aim is to make sure their posts are at the end of this topic so that it appears to others that they won the day.
Did you notice how they changed your name to BadBacky? Do you know the science behind that?

Interesting to note also is how these people have a different profession depending on which thread they're in!
Sorry guys, your busted, time for a new account.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

My profession is real.

In fact I have even volunteered my services as a FSME on ATS where the staff will vet my credentials if they accept.

And if you really want the truth?

Then support me in getting Infowars to take up my offer for the challenge!

Put you money were you mouth is and lets do this 1000 vaccine challenge!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Don't forget me. I'm serious. I want to try too.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

crazyewok

My profession is real.

In fact I have even volunteered my services as a FSME on ATS where the staff will vet my credentials.

And if you really want the truth?

Then support me in getting Infowars to take up my offer for the challenge!

Put you money were you mouth is and lets do this 1000 vaccine challenge!

LOL

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
DP
edit on 27-9-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

LOL at what?

You want the truth?

Or are you scared of it?

I figured as much.

You ludites dont want anyone to take the challenge and prove you wrong

If you really wanted the truth you would want someone to take this challenge.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

crazyewok

LOL at what?

You want the truth?

Or are you scared of it?

I figured as much.

You ludites dont want anyone to take the challenge and prove you wrong

If you really wanted the truth you would want someone to take this challenge.

What challenge have you accepted?

You want the truth?

Or are you scared of it?
I already know the truth, dont need you to tell me what I should believe. But I'll go along for the ride so show me PROOF that flu vaccines work! I dont mean corporate propaganda, show me some real proof, show me something that will convince all the people that will come through this thread what it is that makes you believe they work. Give it your best shot. Put it ALL in your next post.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Never said flu vaccines work lol

They are pretty hit and miss IMO.

Not dangrous but pretty unreliable.

Challenge that I have accepted the one ine OP! 1000 in 2 weeks. If Piers Morgan or a Pharma CEO wont do it I will to prove they are safe.

You need to be rich or a celeb to do the challange just human.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join