It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$1000,000 vaccine challenge offered to Piers Morgan and to...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I will have to look into this 1000 safe vacine quote but Im sure it odes not include a cocktail!

Ok It probably wont kill you but you will be wishing it had as it will make you feel pretty rough!

Still...... those that claim all vaccines are bad need a reality check!

Yeah ok there are some with quetionable effectiveness.

BUT the majority save lifes FACT.

There is no denying that the extinction of Smallpox has been one of the most important health victory ever.

Being as one that worked on the production lines an in quality control I can 100% say there is no conspiracy behind vaccines. No chips or mindcontrol drugs, no sterilisation or agenda 21.

edit on 26-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Small pox basically like a win button for any debate with anyone who doubts the effectiveness of vaccines i think .

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by crazyewok

Small pox basically like a win button for any debate with anyone who doubts the effectiveness of vaccines i think .

100%

Maths dont lie.

Its has no doubt saved 100's millions of lifes and prevented many more from being disfigured or disabled.

Infact many moaning about vaccines on here would not be alive moaning if not for smallpox being eradicated (at least from nature).
edit on 26-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

beckybecky
reply to post by s4196606

Even a blood donation from someone given a Gardasil injection is very dangerous as proven by this report of a girl who has suffered a life changing injury but of course YOU don't care because a professor TOLD YOU..

A professor who was paid to promote it.A professor who worked for a company and to whom it was his pet project and who had every reason to promote it for financial gain.

S.A.N.E. Vax, Inc., contracted with an independent lab which tested 13 Gardasil vials from 13 different lots from all over the world and found that the genetically modified HPV DNA strands present in Gardasil had firmly attached to the vaccination's aluminum adjuvant in a whopping 100% of the samples tested.

The vials were analyzed after a concerned parent contacted S.A.N.E. Vax, because her 13-year-old daughter developed an auto-immune reaction that would later be diagnosed as acute juvenile rheumatoid arthritis within 24 hours after receiving her third Gardasil vaccine. Two years following the incident, the girl's blood still tested positive for HPV DNA that should not be there. In fact, these strands have also been found in post-mortem samples as well, as in the case of teen Jasmine Renata, who died inexplicably in her sleep six months after receiving a Gardasil shot.

Why are you being disingenuous with your figures?

Here is a more accurate report:-

As of August 2013, S.A.N.E. Vax reports that HPV vaccines have caused over 30,000 adverse reactions, including 6,154 cases where the recipient did not recover, 975 cases where the recipient was disabled and 139 deaths. The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has already awarded nearly $6 million in damages to Gardasil victims.

www.naturalnews.com...

And the Japanese have stopped using it.

A professor who was paid to promote it.

I believe you are correct, Becky. But perhaps you're throwing the baby out with the bathwater. There are many different kinds of vaccines. They're not all dangerous except in theory, for the basic principle of using small segments of a given virus to stimulate the immune system. But I believe the horrible side effects you are talking about are due to certain additives used in only *some* vaccines.

Of course the vaccine promoters, using the typical flavor of arrogant condescension, will attack you based on various studies of vaccines that most likely do not contain such dangerous additives. (Smallpox vaccine has indeed been a wild success) And they'd be correct too, except when they try to claim that ALL vaccines are safe.

As Becky says, the FDA is a complete scam. Revolving door with private business and federal government, has been for decades. FAR less credible than Natural News. And the WHO, as Becky also pointed out, is clearly in league with vaccine and pharmaceutical companies based on numerous examples. It's not speculation, you either know this or you don't.

So back to vaccines... it's a big mess and certainly will only get worse if the only advice we're being given is to "shut up and take your shots so future generations don't need to". Sorry, that's not gonna fly when hard facts prove that the regulatory bodies charged with making sure these vaccines are safe, have been compromised by private corporations who directly benefit from people being sick. You've GOT to be kidding me, guys! Please extend your research from industry-sponsored studies, to the geopolitical nature of international corporations and the operations/policies of regulatory agencies, lest you impede real discussion of these very complicated topics.
edit on 1620139 2013f 430Thursday by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

beckybecky

s4196606
reply to post by beckybecky

My sources are the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration and the US Federal Drug Administration. Your source is Natural News. I'm not even sure why we are having this discussion

No.Natural news got its figures from S.A.N.E VAC

The FDA ?

Are they not staffed by the vaccine companies.Heard of the revolving door.

it's one of the most corrupt organizations in America.People from big pharma get jobs at the FDA to approve dangerous untested drugs approved and then rewarded by going BACK to big pharma as "consultants".

And of course you carefully ignore the figures i gave you.And ignore the death of that girl.Shows where your loyalty is.

As of August 2013, S.A.N.E. Vax reports that HPV vaccines have caused over 30,000 adverse reactions, including 6,154 cases where the recipient did not recover, 975 cases where the recipient was disabled and 139 deaths. The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has already awarded nearly $6 million in damages to Gardasil victims.

www.naturalnews.com...

AND WHY DID THE JAPANESE BAN IT?

(In)SANE Vax purports to be a promoter of "safe" vaccines when it's a site which is fiercely anti-vax.
The fact it tries to obfuscate its real motives by doing this should be testament enough to its true objectives....$$$$$$$

Have a quick look at the "Who Are We?" section of the website; a journalist (and ex business-consultant),
a finance manager, a treasurer, a CEO of a fund-management consultancy.......
Does that look like the make-up of a credible medical board?
Or does it look like the board of a financial institution?
Think about it.
What are they REALLY after?

Japan have suspended PROMOTION of the HPV vaccine, they haven't banned it.
Embellishment of the facts once again Becky.
www.thelancet.com...(13)61831-0/fulltext

You still haven't shown any proof of deaths or severe adverse events from HPV vaccines, just stories from anti-vax (for anti-vax read PRO-COMPENSATION) sites.

Every post you make proves what you're in this for Becky.
edit on 27/9/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

You can think what you want but Vaccines save lives

if you dont agree with that then fair enough, but I know that with out my shots I would probably end up with the flu every year and would probably have something else quite nasty by now (I work in a hospital)

Actually hygiene and sanitation save lives but your too brainwashed to realize it.This is what happens when you fall for corporate lies and stop thinking and analyzing things for yourself.

And NON INDUSTRY SPONSORED research shows flu jabs don't actually work.

After establishing that squalene MF59 was admittedly experimental, Capt. Rovet went on to explain how the U.S. government willfully ignored all documented evidence showing that the anthrax vaccine, and squalene MF59 in particular, was directly responsible for triggering an epidemic of Gulf War syndrome that left hundreds of thousands of servicemen seriously injured or dead. Not only this, but the U.S. Department of Defense actually ordered that both the anthrax vaccine and a related botulism toxoid vaccine, both of which contained experimental squalene MF59, not be annotated in soldiers' medical records -- they were instead generically identified as "Vac A" and "Vac B" in order to conceal their identity.

"Roughly one in four of the 697,000 veterans, my brothers and sisters who served in the first Gulf War, are afflicted with Gulf War illness ... [and] study after study shows a higher rate of Gulf War illness in vaccinated veterans.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Novartis now using MF59 in Fluad influenza jab, investigational swine and bird flu vaccines
Just before bursting into tears while recalling the atrocities he witnessed as a result of this experimental vaccination conspiracy, Capt. Rovet urged those in attendance at the rally to be on the lookout for squalene MF59, as he believed at the time that it would soon be added to civilian vaccines. And sure enough, Switzerland-based drug giant Novartis admits that squalene MF59 is currently being used in its Fluad influenza vaccine, which is used in Italy, as well as in pandemic influenza vaccines like Aflunov that are currently in development.

You can view a Novartis document admitting its use of squalene MF59 here:
www.novartisvaccines.com....

edit on 27-9-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

feel free to reference "Natural news" as much as you want as if its in the same league as the Lancet or Nature but the fact is that vaccines work and have saved more people that anyone can care to count.

if it were not for vaccines we would still be fighting small-pox for example or polio and you cannot argue against those kind of results.

And yes hygiene is important but so is vaccination

it works, you want to deny facts and live in a bubble of ignorance, putting your own health at risk over some very bad science then go for it.

just please dont be so irresponsible to either try to get others to follow in your footsteps or deny your loved one's vaccines because you of your own paranoia, or for that matter expect anyone on ATS to believe you.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It is safe to drink a litre of water per day.
It is not safe to drink 71 litres of water per day.
Using the logic of this challenge, if you are unwilling to drink 71 litres of water per day then water = evil.
This challenge is beyond daft.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

The government of Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare is speaking out about the destructive side effects coming from popular, worldwide-promoted HPV vaccines Gardasil and Cervarix. Gardasil is Merck’s opus and Cervarix is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline.

As of today, an estimated 3.28 million Japanese people alone have been inoculated with these HPV vaccinations. So far, 1,968 adverse cases have been presented to the Japanese government, detailing severe medical side effects.

The Japanese people are reporting side effects ranging from “long-term pain and numbness to infertility and paralysis.” In the wake of these complaints, the Japanese government has decided to withdraw its support for these widely pushed and controversial HPV inoculations.

france said “NO” and they banned GARDASIL ADS.

A recent news report claims that there has been a spate of false advertising by Merck and GlaxoSmithKline for their HPV vaccines. SANE VAX sent out a press release this week reporting that around the world HPV vaccines have been falsely advertised. They state that as a consequence of false advertising France have banned Gardasil advertising and many adverts for Cervarix have been removed in the UK.

On the 31 August 2010, France banned advertising Gardasil as an anti-cancer vaccine in their country. A press release went out on the 4th January 2011 from SANE VAX entitled Gardasil, One Less Victim of Cervical Cancer?” France says ´NO´ as they ban Gardasil ads stating:

“Amidst all of the media hype surrounding HPV vaccines, the traditional press has remained silent on many critical issues, not the least of which occurred on the 31 of August 2010 in France. As of that date, Merck´s marketing partner for the HPV vaccine Gardasil, Sanofli-Pasteur, was officially prohibited from advertising Gardasil for cervical cancer prevention in France.

According to public documentation, the Director General of the French Agency for Safety of Health Products (AFSSAPS) found the sponsor of several Gardasil ads to be in direct violation of the French public health code.”

truthaboutgardasil.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Taissa
Dr. Oz' wife will not allow their children to be given vaccines of any sort. I believe that says it all for me.

Dr Oz believes in Reiki, and that says it all for ME. Hey, 8 oz of water are good for you. So which anti-vaxer here will drink 80,000 oz at one time? Takers? Does this mean water is poisonous?
edit on 27-9-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

beckybecky

The government of Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare is speaking out about the destructive side effects coming from popular, worldwide-promoted HPV vaccines Gardasil and Cervarix. Gardasil is Merck’s opus and Cervarix is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline.

As of today, an estimated 3.28 million Japanese people alone have been inoculated with these HPV vaccinations. So far, 1,968 adverse cases have been presented to the Japanese government, detailing severe medical side effects.

The Japanese people are reporting side effects ranging from “long-term pain and numbness to infertility and paralysis.” In the wake of these complaints, the Japanese government has decided to withdraw its support for these widely pushed and controversial HPV inoculations.

france said “NO” and they banned GARDASIL ADS.

A recent news report claims that there has been a spate of false advertising by Merck and GlaxoSmithKline for their HPV vaccines. SANE VAX sent out a press release this week reporting that around the world HPV vaccines have been falsely advertised. They state that as a consequence of false advertising France have banned Gardasil advertising and many adverts for Cervarix have been removed in the UK.

On the 31 August 2010, France banned advertising Gardasil as an anti-cancer vaccine in their country. A press release went out on the 4th January 2011 from SANE VAX entitled Gardasil, One Less Victim of Cervical Cancer?” France says ´NO´ as they ban Gardasil ads stating:

“Amidst all of the media hype surrounding HPV vaccines, the traditional press has remained silent on many critical issues, not the least of which occurred on the 31 of August 2010 in France. As of that date, Merck´s marketing partner for the HPV vaccine Gardasil, Sanofli-Pasteur, was officially prohibited from advertising Gardasil for cervical cancer prevention in France.

According to public documentation, the Director General of the French Agency for Safety of Health Products (AFSSAPS) found the sponsor of several Gardasil ads to be in direct violation of the French public health code.”

truthaboutgardasil.org...

It's not banned in Japan though is it?
That's what you wrote earlier.

The decision to suspend promoting is was taken with inadequate scientific advice and there's concern about the way events are reported there.
download.thelancet.com...

Vaccine advertising (the same as all other prescription drugs) in France and the rest of Europe are extremly heavily vetted and at the first sign that ever word isn't 100% correct they'll be pulled. That's what happened in France with the Gardasil vaccine advertising.
That doesn't mean that the vaccine itself is banned though (although you would like us to believe it has been).
ecdc.europa.eu...

I'm sure embellishment and sensationalism will get you so far with some people Becky but if they dug a little deeper they would see how much you distort the truth to push your dollar-fuelled agenda.
edit on 27/9/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Badbecky

Do you accept that Vaccines have eradicated Small pox (in nature) which killed millions and would have killed millions more were it not for the vaccines.
edit on 27-9-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Yet further proof that the anti-vac brigade don't have a clue what they're talking about and have to resort to ludicrous claims to make it appear they have a leg to stand on.

Seriously, these organisations need to be banned for the amount of damage they're inflicting on the gullible.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
And hey, if you don't think vaccines work at all, I have some antibody titer tests you can do. Get a vaccine, and guess what? You can document the increase in antibody production against that pathogen.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ok I can grasp why some people dont want the HPV vaccine or the Flu shot (As long as they dont work with the vurnable).

But Vaccines for meningitis, TB, Measles, polo and tetnus ect save lifes!

Its fact end of.

There is no conspircay behind them.

Ok a very small percentage may get a bad recation but that much more prefrable than getting some of these.

For a parent that doesnt want to get there child vaccianted I would suggest going to a infectius desease ward and watching a child with complication of measles or dying of meningitis or tetnus.

edit on 27-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Badbecky

Do you accept that Vaccines have eradicated Small pox (in nature) which killed millions and would have killed millions more were it not for the vaccines.
edit on 27-9-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

no.

there is no proof it was eradicated by vaccines.

it was better hygiene and sanitation and living standards.

it is well known that malnourished people succumb to malnutrition and dirty water and poor sanitation and even trivial infections will kill them due to weakness.

here is the proof:-

childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...

This shows peer reviewed studies showing mortality decreased naturally and explains it in detail.

look at the references as well.

i suggest you read it thoroughly.Again and Again.

i know and understand it is very difficult to overcome the brain washing you have been subjected to since childhood.

it requires great courage and strength of character to shrug of the lies and deceit you have been subjected too since childhood.

i too was once like you but i shrugged it of eventually.

i know who is right and i know when someone is trying to exploit me for their gain.

i never believe the science of anyone who is trying to sell me something for their gain.

childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

beckybecky

no.

there is no proof it was eradicated by vaccines.

it was better hygiene and sanitation and living standards and darwinian immunity i.e survival of the fittest.

it is well known that malnourished people succumb to malnutrition and dirty water and poor sanitation.

Did you just honnesty just say that ?

Really you beleive that ?

We are talking smallpox here!

One of the worlds biggest killer since records begain!

Hygiene had little to do with it. It always struck rich and poor alike.

And darwinian immunity immunity? So why has it been circulating round the world for the last 10,000 years unabated and only started to to disapear WHEN THE VACCINE enterd thes scene!

The vaccine worked! Mountins of documenst support this! Just read any medical history book for crying out load! It obvious it worked as in communitys that were vaccinated smallpox dropped off.

Your deluded to think otherwise!

Hell why the did they spend nearly 200 years vaccinating the population? For fun?

And some loony website that run by mad women and insane mentaly unstable doctors is not proof!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I think (well know) you are wrong so do lots of other people

I am not going to try to convince you of anything

if you want to continue with your ignorance be my guest

dont come crying to me when you end up with Hep-B or become seriously ill with the flu.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Its a shame I dont have acess to small pox. I would challage her....

I take a smallpox vacination and 1 months later rub the live virus over me.

And she can have a good bath , eat a salad and then rub small pox over her.

Im 100% sure I will be the one alive after a month

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

crazyewok

Its a shame I dont have acess to small pox. I would challage her....

I take a smallpox vacination and 1 months later rub the live virus over me.

And she can have a good bath , eat a salad and then rub small pox over her.

Im 100% sure I will be the one alive after a month

HAHA!!!

So true.

but dude, like i keep saying is she wants to continue with her wired idea's about vaccines let her

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join