$1000,000 vaccine challenge offered to Piers Morgan and to...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Dr. Offit's study shows!!!!! In theory!!!!! Healthy infants COULD SAFLEY TAKE 10,000 VACCINES AT ONCE!!!!!

Still, that's a lot a fluid to be injecting at once. Guess that part doesn't count in the theory. Probably some magic workaround for it.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

A high-ranking Russian SVR defector Sergei Tretyakov wrote a book and several years ago (80s-90s?) spoke of soviet biological weapons. 'If' my memory serves me (?) he spoke of an air-detonated war head form a ballistic missile the Soviets had developed that had about 50 very nasty germs. It was either him or someone else that defected; sorry been a long time ago for me to remember..

The reason I bring this up, when asked by the interviewer; if attacked other parts of the country could be vaccinated for the bugs... His response was it would take 50 vaccinations and even if they were available no one could survive getting that many vaccinations at once ! Of course he was just a Russian biological warfare dude so what could he know?

Maybe he was talking about dirty Russian vacs and not our clean thoroughly researched vacs we have here in America and most parts of the west... Yep pictures or it did not happen but that is what I remember. Maybe someone else knows of or can find the interview?

I will never agree on the shot schedules given to our babies; even if the shots were pure as driven snow. Something is wrong... Look at the statistics and health of our children...

Yep many things could be causing autism but let's start with the shot schedule and those who force babies to take all the 'at once' shots... Duh! space them out over a 6 year timeframe... Try that and see what happens .... But that is to simple a test to see if the vaccinations are actually the culprit. Also it would open big farma to a lawsuit supporting all the babies who will need care for the rest of their lives; if it were proven so...
In 1992, Thailand began a universal hepatitis B vaccination program under WHO's EPI, or Extended Program of Immunization. I doubt they were injecting neonates with thimerosal-free hep B shots

The incidence rate of autistic spectrum disorders among out patients less than 12 years has increased from 1.43 per 10, 000 in 1998 to 6.94 per 10, 000 in 2002. The correlation factors "an only one child in the family" is observed (r = 0.9, p = 0.038). CONCLUSION: During the 5 years of the study, a significant increase in the incidence of autistic spectrum disorders was observed at Queen Sirikit National Institute of Child Health. Increase in the incidence of ASD in this center cannot explain by any solid evidence from the present study.

America has an autism rate of 1 in 88 or 1 in 50 depends on where you look.. Many poor third world countries do not have the benefit of shooting up their infants and the stats show it... Must work because there are allot of Asians... If Thailand had the same rates as America they would declare a national emergency IMO.... But we in the west know best because we say so... everyone knows our science is better and we care more about everything....that we can make a buck off of..

The anti-vaccination crowd is growing

edit on 23-9-2013 by 727Sky because: ....

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is stupid.

just stupid

nobody needs 100 hep-B vaccines you only ever really need 3 and maybe a fourth in exceptional cases and no one is every going to go through 500 flu vaccines in a life time.

I have had every vaccine you can think of, I have had my Hep-B, flu shots, chicken pox, MMR, BSG, Polio, Tetanus, and a whole load of others because I once worked in a infectious diseases unit, never done me any harm.

Its just a publicity stunt for that stage performer and egomaniac Alex Jones.

you must be that guy who smokes 100 times a day and will live to 110.

but not everyone is the same as you.either that or you a shill for vaccine companies who have admitted they plant shills in forums.In other words you are just a publicity stunt for that vaccine makers.

youtube.com...

Of course, the same type of online patrolling by the government is also happening in the U.S., particularly from the CIA and its infamous In-Q-Tel program. At a 2012 summit, former CIA director David Petraeus essentially admitted that the CIA has a covert online presence that it uses not only for data mining purposes but also to infiltrate online conversations for the purpose of protecting "national security" interests and Big Business.

Yes, mercury is still used in vaccines, and the CDC openly admits it. There is NO safe level of mercury for injecting into a human child. Not even "trace" levels. There is NO evidence of safety for mercury at any dose whatsoever. Any doctor who says the level of mercury in a vaccine is "safe" to inject into a child is only demonstrating their outrageous ignorance of scientific facts.

Mercury is arguably the most neurotoxic element on the entire Table of Elements. It is used in vaccines for the convenience of the vaccine manufacturer at the expense of the safety of the child. Any doctor who injects mercury into a child -- at any dose! -- should be immediately stripped of their medical license.

Lactational exposure to inorganic mercury: evidence of Neurotoxic effects.

Neurotoxic action of inorganic Mercury injected in the intraventricular space of mouse cerebrum.

Neurotoxic effects in workers of the clinical thermometer manufacture plant.

Neurotoxic risk caused by stable and variable exposure to methylmercury from seafood.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...
edit on 23-9-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

WEll, this is stupid news. Why not make it closer to reality? They still would refuse the challenge because of safety issues.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Well I really detest Piers Morgan and would like to see him sent back to the UK.

Not going to happen. Consider him a gift.. He is yours now...

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

you must be that guy who smokes 100 times a day and will live to 110.

but not everyone is the same as you.either that or you a shill for vaccine companies who have admitted they plant shills in forums.In other words you are just a publicity stunt for that vaccine makers.

I dont smoke....

I am not a paid shill....

I think its just a simple fact that vaccines work, a little bit of biology background will make that very clear.

Vaccines work and I have yet to see any proof that hundreds of people are getting Hep-B from vaccines or Anthrax or whatever else you want to speculate about.

And this who publicity stunt of that **** Alex Jones is just pathetic, you want to go find a real "shill" then look no further than infowars.com

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I agree that this is a dumb publicity stunt for Alex Jones -- good luck finding a doctor to give you 1,000 vaccines in a two week period, and if you go to multiple doctors for it, you're guilty of "Doctor Shopping". In other words, it's impossible to fulfill, and he knows it.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

That's not taking any quote and twisting it to fit any agenda. Dr. Offit's study shows!!!!! In theory!!!!! Healthy infants COULD SAFLEY TAKE 10,000 VACCINES AT ONCE!!!!!

Whose twisting?

Promoting stupid is saying what these professionals said ( and what you said ) to try and prove their (point) and poisons are safe!!!!!

"Whose twisting"? Well, you are now it seems. Like I said, a misquote from almost ten years ago. Do you ensure that every spoken work you have ever made is perfectly correct and can not be taken out of context?

Have you ever made a comment which could be construed the wrong way? Are you perfect?

Since you are a layman and simple scientific discussion seems out of your grasp. If you really want to quantify what I am talking about, there is a science writer that addresses it:

Subjects like astrophysics, mathematics, microbiology, or quantum mechanics, or for that matter any scientific field, are built upon dryly quantitative facts. They are also, if taken to a sufficiently deep level, beyond our direct physical experience. This does not make for a clearly defined pathway of delicate prose, although I’m sure it’s there if one is lucky enough to find it – and so we’re left making some rather tough language choices.

These are also areas of huge complexity, which is why textbooks are enormous and all too often mind-numbing. However, to capture the practical mechanics of the science poetically, to sneak up quietly on the vital heart of the subject through non-metaphorical innuendo and implication would, to put it bluntly, take a time exceeding most normal human lifespans. Metaphors are the heavy implements that get the job done, albeit with some collateral damage (just like that).

That's not taking any quote and twisting it to fit any agenda.

Uh, right, because I quoted the entire text in context and you then stripped it again as the OP did and quoted only that sentence.

Dr. Offit's study shows!!!!! In theory!!!!! Healthy infants COULD SAFLEY TAKE 10,000 VACCINES AT ONCE!!!!!

Did you read the study?

Promoting stupid is saying what these professionals said ( and what you said ) to try and prove their (point) and poisons are safe!!!!!

Prove it is a poison first? I missed that part.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I dont usually reply in these kind of threads, but something relevant happened at university today that I thought might interest some. I'm studying a masters in Chemical and Biological Engineering at a leading Australian University, and today our guest lecturer was Prof Ian Fraser, Australian of the year and inventor of the Gardasil vaccine for HPV.

After discussing the usual introductory type stuff, he finally got on to talking about vaccine engineering. Very interesting stuff, just reinforced how important vaccination is worldwide. Last week the town I grew up in had its first measles outbreak. The fact that this made national news really points out that for the first time in a generation, herd immunity isn't enough to protect everyone from preventable diseases (thanks mostly to the anti-vaccine crowd).

Another point that Prof made that I had already heard but was interesting nonetheless was that according to his predictions, in 10-20 years time, all current generation antibiotics will be completely useless. I can't even imagine a world without antibiotics, thats a scary thought- picture babies dying of pneumonia at an unprecedented rate, and healthy adults dying from scratches left right and centre. That thought alone should be enough to spur interest in developing next generation bacterial vaccines (yes, you can vaccinate against bacteria as well, its currently done for anthrax for example).

I guess what I'm trying to say is that vaccines are more important now than they have ever been. We've got a real health crisis looming in the very near future, and the only currently available technology which has actually been proven to be feasible is- you guessed it- standard vaccination.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

s4196606

I dont usually reply in these kind of threads, but something relevant happened at university today that I thought might interest some. I'm studying a masters in Chemical and Biological Engineering at a leading Australian University, and today our guest lecturer was Prof Ian Fraser, Australian of the year and inventor of the Gardasil vaccine for HPV.

After discussing the usual introductory type stuff, he finally got on to talking about vaccine engineering. Very interesting stuff, just reinforced how important vaccination is worldwide. Last week the town I grew up in had its first measles outbreak. The fact that this made national news really points out that for the first time in a generation, herd immunity isn't enough to protect everyone from preventable diseases (thanks mostly to the anti-vaccine crowd).

Another point that Prof made that I had already heard but was interesting nonetheless was that according to his predictions, in 10-20 years time, all current generation antibiotics will be completely useless. I can't even imagine a world without antibiotics, thats a scary thought- picture babies dying of pneumonia at an unprecedented rate, and healthy adults dying from scratches left right and centre. That thought alone should be enough to spur interest in developing next generation bacterial vaccines (yes, you can vaccinate against bacteria as well, its currently done for anthrax for example).

I guess what I'm trying to say is that vaccines are more important now than they have ever been. We've got a real health crisis looming in the very near future, and the only currently available technology which has actually been proven to be feasible is- you guessed it- standard vaccination.

And you forget very conveniently all the deaths and side effects of Gardasil vaccine as well as the fact it has not proven benefit.Maybe you should speak to the parents of all the people who got this and suffered and died.

The only benefit is it makes tons of money and the vaccine companies are immune from prosecution.

Did you ever study or google the side effects and numerous studies showing it is dangerous and no value at all?

Hero worship blinds you.A professor came and told you.

Big Deal.

Did he tell you how much money he is getting and from whom?

Who is he working for?

Who is sponsoring him?

How many shares he has in it?

His promotional fee?

Did you know that one of the lead researchers involved with developing the two available vaccines for human papillomavirus (HPV), Gardasil (Merck & Co.) and Cervarix (GlaxoSmithKline), admitted back in 2009 that the jabs are essentially useless and more dangerous than the very conditions they are hailed as preventing and treating?

Before the vaccine industry apparently convinced her to change her story -- you can read more about the saga here -- Dr. Diane Harper, a key developer of Gardasil, is on the record as having cleared her conscience about this fraudulent vaccine, which has been shown to be both ineffective and dangerous.

One particular quote, which was pulled up using the Way Back Machine, reveals both Gardasil and Cervarix do nothing to prevent cervical cancer, which is their primary claim to fame. A 2009 article published by CBS News, in fact, which is still available online, reveals the truth about these snake oil vaccines.

edit on 24-9-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

beckybecky

s4196606

And you forget very conveniently all the deaths and side effects of Gardasil vaccine as well as the fact it has not proven benefit.Maybe you should speak to the parents of all the people who got this and suffered and died.

The only benefit is it makes tons of money and the vaccine companies are immune from prosecution.

Did you ever study or google the side effects and numerous studies showing it is dangerous and no value at all?

Hero worship blinds you.A professor came and told you.

Big Deal.

Did he tell you how much money he is getting and from whom?

Who is he working for?

Who is sponsoring him?

How many shares he has in it?

His promotional fee?

Did you know that one of the lead researchers involved with developing the two available vaccines for human papillomavirus (HPV), Gardasil (Merck & Co.) and Cervarix (GlaxoSmithKline), admitted back in 2009 that the jabs are essentially useless and more dangerous than the very conditions they are hailed as preventing and treating?

Before the vaccine industry apparently convinced her to change her story -- you can read more about the saga here -- Dr. Diane Harper, a key developer of Gardasil, is on the record as having cleared her conscience about this fraudulent vaccine, which has been shown to be both ineffective and dangerous.

One particular quote, which was pulled up using the Way Back Machine, reveals both Gardasil and Cervarix do nothing to prevent cervical cancer, which is their primary claim to fame. A 2009 article published by CBS News, in fact, which is still available online, reveals the truth about these snake oil vaccines.

edit on 24-9-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

What Gardasil deaths are these?
As far as I'm aware there hasn't been one single death attributed to the vaccine.
There are loads of "stories" though. Especially on the websites which are underwritten by litigation lawyer firms.

As for the efficacy of it, there are plenty of studies out there showing its benefit.

Your "facts" about Diane Harper are completely incorrect too (there's a surprise!).
She only worked on one of the vaccines (Cervatrix) and she wasn't the "lead researcher" either (I love the way you lot embellish stuff). She helped manage the trials.
Her "clearing her conscience" wasn't about the efficacy of it, it was about the marketing of it which is a massive difference.
www.theguardian.com...
www.skepticalraptor.com...

From your vitriolic attacks on anyone who counters your weak arguments on vaccines with the "shill gambit" combined with your embellishments, ignorance of facts and downright lies I can only assume that it is indeed you who is the shill.
You have to be doing this for money.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

This is exactly why I don't generally get involved in these threads, things get personal way too quickly. I just thought it might useful for the thread to involve someone who actually knows a fair bit about the technical aspects of vaccine production and who actually spoke first hand to the inventor of a vaccine that is often spoken about on this site.

As to your claims about proven benefit, in order to even be sold on the market, pharmaceuticals need to show proven benefit. In the case of Gardasil we're talking large scale clinical trials with experimental and placebo condition controls. These tests were done in conjunction with the FDA and the TGA here in Aus.

Reported Gardasil deaths? No such thing. This can be seen from the TGA/FDA webpages- according to the TGA, there have been 97 million doses given, and only 1571 adverse effects reported solely to Gardasil. These adverse effects are mild, consisting of mostly nausea and headaches.

On a more personal note, 'hero worship' has nothing to do with it. Sure, the man has practically eliminated cervical cancer in the western world, that doesn't 'blind me' though. Maybe your supposed hate for vaccines blinds you, just a suggestion.

As a disclosure, the event that I saw him at wasn't one of those sponsored events or anything- Prof Fraser runs an institution at my university and the one of the courses I am taking has a pretty heavy immunology component, so they bought him in as a guest. During the speech prof Fraser also disclosed that yes, he did benefit from the sales of Gardasil, because the patent is in his name.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by s4196606

Really great post,

What you have said is consistent with what i have also been told, when i was at university I used to attend all kinds of lectures and as i recall one of them was about the role of UN vaccination programs in fighting global epidemics by someone who was a leading clinician from the WHO. I can remember her talking about the danger that we face in the west thanks to things like the MMR scare and the growing number of people who refuse vaccines. Interestingly recently in the UK we had a outbreak of measles which some say was predictable because it was in a area were a few years ago many parents opted not to have their child vaccinated.

again thank you for that very interesting post.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by s4196606

Even a blood donation from someone given a Gardasil injection is very dangerous as proven by this report of a girl who has suffered a life changing injury but of course YOU don't care because a professor TOLD YOU..

A professor who was paid to promote it.A professor who worked for a company and to whom it was his pet project and who had every reason to promote it for financial gain.

S.A.N.E. Vax, Inc., contracted with an independent lab which tested 13 Gardasil vials from 13 different lots from all over the world and found that the genetically modified HPV DNA strands present in Gardasil had firmly attached to the vaccination's aluminum adjuvant in a whopping 100% of the samples tested.

The vials were analyzed after a concerned parent contacted S.A.N.E. Vax, because her 13-year-old daughter developed an auto-immune reaction that would later be diagnosed as acute juvenile rheumatoid arthritis within 24 hours after receiving her third Gardasil vaccine. Two years following the incident, the girl's blood still tested positive for HPV DNA that should not be there. In fact, these strands have also been found in post-mortem samples as well, as in the case of teen Jasmine Renata, who died inexplicably in her sleep six months after receiving a Gardasil shot.

Why are you being disingenuous with your figures?

Here is a more accurate report:-

As of August 2013, S.A.N.E. Vax reports that HPV vaccines have caused over 30,000 adverse reactions, including 6,154 cases where the recipient did not recover, 975 cases where the recipient was disabled and 139 deaths. The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has already awarded nearly $6 million in damages to Gardasil victims.

www.naturalnews.com...

And the Japanese have stopped using it.

A professor who was paid to promote it.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

My sources are the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration and the US Federal Drug Administration. Your source is Natural News. I'm not even sure why we are having this discussion

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

s4196606

My sources are the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration and the US Federal Drug Administration. Your source is Natural News. I'm not even sure why we are having this discussion

No.Natural news got its figures from S.A.N.E VAC

The FDA ?

Are they not staffed by the vaccine companies.Heard of the revolving door.

it's one of the most corrupt organizations in America.People from big pharma get jobs at the FDA to approve dangerous untested drugs approved and then rewarded by going BACK to big pharma as "consultants".

And of course you carefully ignore the figures i gave you.And ignore the death of that girl.Shows where your loyalty is.

As of August 2013, S.A.N.E. Vax reports that HPV vaccines have caused over 30,000 adverse reactions, including 6,154 cases where the recipient did not recover, 975 cases where the recipient was disabled and 139 deaths. The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has already awarded nearly $6 million in damages to Gardasil victims.

www.naturalnews.com...

AND WHY DID THE JAPANESE BAN IT?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

WHO is corrupt.remember they FALSLEY proclaimed the bird flu a pandemic after a few deaths so that vaccine makers can make billions from the dangerous tamiflu.

billions was wasted on tamiflu and tamiflu caused huge number of injuries and deaths.

WHO is staffed largely by big business and money grabbing corporate criminals who milk the system of grants ,donations and foreign aid.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
There is a more interesting way to do this.

A syringe should be prepared for each vaccine a child is supposed to get, then one for each type an adult is supposed to get. The a half dozen for the flu. The should all be prepared with the bottles sitting behind them, but blank - you are not allowed to fully know what is in them.

Another bottle should be placed out in front which shows the toxic ingredients used in production, ingredients that are not allowed in any other product taken internally and externally.

Then the proponent should be asked to choose a dozen. Things in the abstract are never and issue for anyone, but things seem a bit different if you see it all.

BTW, he will never change his mind, no reason he should - none.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I love the challenge, just love it, now can we challenge Monspanto mobsters to eat GMOs and nothing else everyday for a year? I will love to see that challenge too.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You can think what you want but Vaccines save lives

if you dont agree with that then fair enough, but I know that with out my shots I would probably end up with the flu every year and would probably have something else quite nasty by now (I work in a hospital)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join