It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$1000,000 vaccine challenge offered to Piers Morgan and to...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

beckybecky

opopanax
Adding onto my previous post, it's interesting to note that the aforementioned Dutch study was published in the American Society for Microbiology's Journal of Virology, a leading journal in its field, and has since been cited by a number of other scholarly articles. It hasn't been "covered up." The authors don't seem to have been taken out by "Big Pharma" hitmen.

The study is in Dutch and very few people read Dutch so they it remained invisable.i mean do you read bulgarian?

This is the mentality we're dealing with here.
It's not in English so it's invisible?
You come out with some corkers you do.

And on the subject of vaccine manufacturers not being able to be sued....erm have you forgotten about the NVICP (National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program)?
Vaccines are the only family of drugs which have this and do you understand WHY this is available?
Here, read this...
scienceblogs.com...

This actually makes it easier to claim compensation for an alleged vaccine injury than going through the normal court proceedings (I say alleged as you only need to show that the vaccine had a contributory part in an injury rather than it being 100% the cause).

So not only do you lot want your cake and want to eat it, you want someone to go to the supermarket for you and bring you back a selection of them too.

Oh, in the piece I linked, it mentions something called the Dunning-Kruger effect
You should look it up.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

beckybecky

wmd_2008

beckybecky

opopanax
Adding onto my previous post, it's interesting to note that the aforementioned Dutch study was published in the American Society for Microbiology's Journal of Virology, a leading journal in its field, and has since been cited by a number of other scholarly articles. It hasn't been "covered up." The authors don't seem to have been taken out by "Big Pharma" hitmen.

The study is in Dutch and very few people read Dutch so they it remained invisable.i mean do you read bulgarian?

ENGLISH is the universal language for science technology and others if you had made an effort you would have found it in English!!!

Then why are papers published in Russian and and Japanese?

Since you answered my post on English why didn't you answer my previous posts to you ?
edit on 26-10-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Pardon?

beckybecky

opopanax

And on the subject of vaccine manufacturers not being able to be sued....erm have you forgotten about the NVICP (National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program)?
Vaccines are the only family of drugs which have this and do you understand WHY this is available?
Here, read this...
scienceblogs.com...

This actually makes it easier to claim compensation for an alleged vaccine injury than going through the normal court proceedings (I say alleged as you only need to show that the vaccine had a contributory part in an injury rather than it being 100% the cause).

Oh, in the piece I linked, it mentions something called the Dunning-Kruger effect
You should look it up.

The poor 14 year blond white girl who was injured by the flu vaccine.it took 4 years to get a measly £120000.

she falls asleep 30 times a day.she is 14.so your nonsense about easy to get compensation is disingenuous.

to read a paper in dutch you need expensive translators.wshy would big pharma hire expensive translator to read some obscure research in a minority language?

also you have not told us why you support evil corrupt multibillion corporations

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

opopanax

Here, read this...
scienceblogs.com...

You should look it up.

The poor 14 year blond white girl who was injured by the flu vaccine.it took 4 years to get a measly £120000.

she falls asleep 30 times a day.she is 14.so your nonsense about easy to get compensation is disingenuous.

to read a paper in dutch you need expensive translators.wshy would big pharma hire expensive translator to read some obscure research in a minority language?

also you have not told us why you support evil corrupt multibillion corporations

The poor girl in question is not American so the NVICP will not apply as it is only an American edict.
Surely you should know that since you brought the whole federal thing up?
Another ludicrous example from you.

The remark about the translator is ridiculous isn't it? Papers are translated into multiple languages for obvious reasons (although even the glaringly obvious bypasses you doesn't it?).
Clutching at straws again.

If by showing you up to be an uninformed and malicious troll means I support pharma well that says more about you than I.

You still haven't told everyone why you support vaccine litigation lawyers have you?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

beckybecky
The poor 14 year blond white girl who was injured by the flu vaccine.

The fact that you always bring up the girl's irrelevant "blond" and "white" attributes struck me as interesting, so I did a quick search, and came up with something even more interesting from an older ATS thread about turning brown eyes blue with lasers:

beckybecky
Blond and blue eyed people are the superior race.Everyone should be forced to have this.

In India they try to bleach their skins to try to be white.Nobody marries a dark skinned girl or mates with her .

This proves the universal desire to be white blue eyed and blond.

Then, later on in the same thread, you posted:

beckybecky
This would a major advance as it would help to reduce tension and fear and loathing among races.

If there were no races there would be no wars.

I think we should fund research into how to accelerate homogenization of the races.

if you were walking in a dark street and you saw a black man on one side and a white man on the other side of the street you would automatically feel safer by crossing to the white man's side of the street as you know deep down as the black man could do all sorts of terrible things to you.

Also with facial sculpting to make (fat noses and fat rubber lips,eyelashless eyes,etc,dark skin) their facial features more western they will be come less as someone to be feared and hated as they will just like us.

A melantonin destroyer would 100 of bllions of $$$ for its inventor.

So, you say we should subsidize research into how best to transform the entire human race into blonde, blue-eyed Caucasians, but you apparently think vaccines are universally evil, harmful, and ineffective. I guess our priorities differ.

beckybecky

As has been stated repeatedly and as you would have noticed if you had even opened the link to the "Dutch study" you yourself provided, the paper is in English and was published in a major American journal. Even if the (non-obscure) paper had been published in Dutch, I really doubt that this would have presented a major barrier for "Big Pharma." You think "they" would spend the time and money to fabricate all kinds of information about MMS, including going so far as to create hundreds if not thousands of fake "disinfo" websites, but that translating a single research paper would be out of the question?

beckybecky

Textbook example of the "loaded question logical fallacy".

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

opopanax

beckybecky

The fact that you always bring up the girl's irrelevant "blond" and "white" attributes struck me as interesting, so I did a quick search, and came up with something even more interesting from an older ATS thread about turning brown eyes blue with lasers:

beckybecky
Blond and blue eyed people are the superior race.Everyone should be forced to have this.

In India they try to bleach their skins to try to be white.Nobody marries a dark skinned girl or mates with her .

beckybecky
This would a major advance as it would help to reduce tension and fear and loathing among races.

I think we should fund research into how to accelerate homogenization of the races.

if you were walking in a dark street and you saw a black man on one side and a white man on the other side of the street you would automatically feel safer by crossing to the white man's side of the street as you know deep down as the black man could do all sorts of terrible things to you.

Also with facial sculpting to make (fat noses and fat rubber lips,eyelashless eyes,etc,dark skin) their facial features more western they will be come less as someone to be feared and hated as they will just like us.

So, you say we should subsidize research into how best to transform the entire human race into blonde, blue-eyed Caucasians, but you apparently think vaccines are universally evil, harmful, and ineffective. I guess our priorities differ.

beckybecky

beckybecky

People hate and fear the unknown.This creates tension ,fear and loathing resulting war,conflict and s

By making everyone the same this would be eliminated or reduced.Thus homogenization of the races should be a priority.

Since you love big pharma this would generate trillions for your bosses as all browns and blacks rush to get this treatment.Differences create conflict.

For example if you had daughters and a black family moved next to you would you not be "concerned".

edit on 28-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
As far as the Vaccine Compensation thing goes, good luck getting a doctor's verdict that your child's vaccine reaction is at all related and not "coincidental", even if your child dies on the day they receive the shot it can be a difficult thing to enroll into.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

beckybecky

opopanax

beckybecky

beckybecky

beckybecky

beckybecky

beckybecky

People hate and fear the unknown.This creates tension ,fear and loathing resulting war,conflict and s

By making everyone the same this would be eliminated or reduced.Thus homogenization of the races should be a priority.

Since you love big pharma this would generate trillions for your bosses as all browns and blacks rush to get this treatment.Differences create conflict.

For example if you had daughters and a black family moved next to you would you not be "concerned".

So you loathe big pharma but embrace eugenics (and at a guess Aryanism).
You're also racist and homophobic.
Fundamentalist as well perchance?

It's taken a while but we've finally got you to reveal your true colours (pardon the pun).

I wouldn't be concerned if blacks (or people from any ethnicity) move in next door to me but I'd be horrified if someone like you did.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

tigershark1988
As far as the Vaccine Compensation thing goes, good luck getting a doctor's verdict that your child's vaccine reaction is at all related and not "coincidental", even if your child dies on the day they receive the shot it can be a difficult thing to enroll into.

Since the vast majority of vaccine "reactions" AREN'T connected to the vaccine anyway I think the doctors are well within their remit not chasing shadows.
If you lot weren't pushing fear from nonsense it would be a hell of a lot easier to decide on the rare occasion when someone has a adverse event.
You have been your own (and other people's children's) worst enemies.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

beckybecky

By making everyone the same this would be eliminated or reduced.

Wow, shades of "Harrison Bergeron." I agree that people hate and fear the unknown. You're doing an excellent job illustrating this point. However, I don't agree that we should strive to make everyone the same. This seems, to me, like saying that since being happy is good, we should strive to achieve a state in which we never experience any emotions but happiness.

beckybecky
Thus homogenization of the races should be a priority.

Like I said, our priorities differ. Some very famous historical figures have agreed with you, though their experiments aren't generally regarded as successes.

beckybecky
Since you love big pharma this would generate trillions for your bosses as all browns and blacks rush to get this treatment.

You're making the false assumptions that I not only "love" but also work for "Big Pharma." Accusing people of being shills seems to be one of the only cards in your arsenal, and it's getting quite old. Also, referring to all non-white people as "browns and blacks"? So tactful.

beckybecky
Differences create conflict.

I agree. I don't agree with your conclusion that, because of this, we should prioritize the elimination of all differences.

beckybecky

Nice, you don't even attempt to be subtle about your racism. Speak for yourself. You know nothing about me and all of your assumptions so far seem to be incredibly off-base.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

beckybecky
reply to post by Bassago

I think you are missing the point.Vaccine promoters are saying you can take 100000 vaccine shots safely.

The challenge here is for him to take just 1000 vaccines.Got it?

So the question will he and his Big Pharma Executive friends volunteer?

Who the hell is saying that? I'd suggest that any physician will say it would be unhealthy if you took 100,000 times the normal dose of anything, even water.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

NavyDoc

beckybecky
reply to post by Bassago

I think you are missing the point.Vaccine promoters are saying you can take 100000 vaccine shots safely.

Who the hell is saying that? I'd suggest that any physician will say it would be unhealthy if you took 100,000 times the normal dose of anything, even water.

It's a completely absurd proposition based on a false premise, and I'm having trouble understanding how anyone thinks this "challenge" is reasonable or worthy in any way. One of the "alternative treatments" the OP promotes is MMS. I wonder if she would be willing to take 100,000 times, or even 1,000 or 100 times, the recommended dose of MMS to prove that a normal dose is effective? (I hope not.)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

NavyDoc

beckybecky
reply to post by Bassago

I I never said that.

Vaccine promoter Paul Offit says it.

Why don't you read the pdf copy of that:--

Here Offit says kids can take 100,000 vaccines at once. He then changed it to 10,000: "In fact, Dr. Offit's studies show that in theory, healthy infants could safely get up to 100,000 vaccines at once." pdf copy and pdf copy of Parenting magazine article where he says the same thing.]

A little research shows he received large sums of money as well from you know who.you can research that yourself.

www.whale.to...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

beckybecky

NavyDoc

beckybecky
reply to post by Bassago

I I never said that.

Here Offit says kids can take 100,000 vaccines at once. He then changed it to 10,000: "In fact, Dr. Offit's studies show that in theory, healthy infants could safely get up to 100,000 vaccines at once." pdf copy and pdf copy of Parenting magazine article where he says the same thing.]

A little research shows he received large sums of money as well from you know who.you can research that yourself.

www.whale.to...

Citing whale.to as a reliable source should be a felony but then given who's doing the citing you wouldn't expect any better.

It's always useful to judge a quote in context so to help here it is (properly and unadulterated this time).

lizditz.typepad.com...

I'd love to say you're being PROFOUND but you're just lying as usual.
Certainly nothing PROFOUND about lying is there?
Or anything else about you for that matter...(?)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Pardon?

beckybecky

NavyDoc

beckybecky
reply to post by Bassago

I I never said that.

www.whale.to...

Citing whale.to as a reliable source should be a felony but then given who's doing the citing you wouldn't expect any better.

It's always useful to judge a quote in context so to help here it is (properly and unadulterated this time).

lizditz.typepad.com...

I'd love to say you're being PROFOUND but you're just lying as usual.
Certainly nothing PROFOUND about lying is there?
Or anything else about you for that matter...(?)

I'm trying to convince myself that there can't really be people truly believe Natural News, Whale.to, and their affiliates are the only reliable sources out there and that everything else is "disinfo." This is a troll, right?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

They made the offer too crazy so they wouldn't have to pay and they wouldn't be taken on it. I mean 1,000 vaccines in 2 weeks. Everyone knows vaccines can have negative effects even if they aren't the extreme ones offered by theorists. So 1,000 would undoubtedly be risky regardless.

No person get's 1,000 vaccines in their life. People that get them all the time still probably only get like 100 - 200 in their lives (and that's my high guess).

This is suggesting someone get a vaccine every 20 minutes for two weeks.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Pardon?

beckybecky

NavyDoc

beckybecky
reply to post by Bassago

I I never said that.

www.whale.to...

Citing Foxnews should be a felony but then given who's doing the citing you wouldn't expect any better.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

They made the offer too crazy so they wouldn't have to pay and they wouldn't be taken on it. I mean 1,000 vaccines in 2 weeks. Everyone knows vaccines can have negative effects even if they aren't the extreme ones offered by theorists. So 1,000 would undoubtedly be risky regardless.

No person get's 1,000 vaccines in their life. People that get them all the time still probably only get like 100 - 200 in their lives (and that's my high guess).

DR Paul Offit made this claim and also denied he had received money from vaccine makers later found to be false.

Read the report from Whale.Remember the more sick and ill people the more money big pharma makes.

A patient cure is a customer lost is the insider saying by the Medical Mafia who are going to make you get jagged mandatory.They have bribed congress with 2.4 billion to buy all 534 congressman.This is a matter of public record.They are bribing doctors everywhere.

i don't want jagged and made ill

i don' t want to be ill.

i don' t to be sick.

i don't want to be sick and die a slow horrible death caused by big pharma trying to rob me of life,liberty and the freedom of choice.

I am very scared and very frightened of the Medical Mafia.I am thinking of emigrating to Switzerland or the Canary Islands.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Citing Foxnews should be a felony but then given who's doing the citing you wouldn't expect any better.

I totally agree Profound, I mean beckybecky.
Any alleged news site which is biased should never be trusted.
edit on 29/10/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

beckybecky

GogoVicMorrow

DR Paul Offit made this claim and also denied he had received money from vaccine makers later found to be false.

Read the report from Whale.Remember the more sick and ill people the more money big pharma makes.

A patient cure is a customer lost is the insider saying by the Medical Mafia who are going to make you get jagged mandatory.They have bribed congress with 2.4 billion to buy all 534 congressman.This is a matter of public record.They are bribing doctors everywhere.

i don't want jagged and made ill

i don' t want to be ill.

i don' t to be sick.

i don't want to be sick and die a slow horrible death caused by big pharma trying to rob me of life,liberty and the freedom of choice.

I am very scared and very frightened of the Medical Mafia.I am thinking of emigrating to Switzerland or the Canary Islands.

Indeed he DID get "money from vaccine makers" as he created a vaccine.....derp.
And he's never hidden that.
Unlike Wakefield of course who was paid by lawyers and he tried to sweep that under the carpet...

Oh, you wouldn't like Switzerland or the Canaries as since they're in Europe they don't tolerate fundamentalists like you very well.
There are also lots of African immigrants there and we all know how you feel about that don't we Profound, sorry, beckybecky?

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join