It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$1000,000 vaccine challenge offered to Piers Morgan and to...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Infowars has offered $1 million challenge to Piers Morgan and vaccine executives to take 1000 vaccines in a 2 week
period under controlled conditions.These are the people who are promoting 100000 Vaccines as being safe for anyone.

Piers Morgan has been offered $1 million if he will agree to be injected with 1,000 off-the-shelf vaccine shots within a two-week period.

www.naturalnews.com...

So the question is will anyone of these corporate creatures take up the challenge?

Here is a list of the vaccines to be injected:-

The 1,000 vaccines to be administered to Piers Morgan if he accepts the challenge are:

• 500 Influenza vaccines
• 100 Anthrax vaccines
• 100 Polio vaccines
• 100 Gardasil vaccines
• 100 Hepatitis B vaccines
• 100 Meningitis vaccines

The $1 million vaccine challenge was also extended to any executive of a vaccine manufacturer, opening the challenge to thousands of potential takers.

www.naturalnews.com...

edit on 23-9-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Well I really detest Piers Morgan and would like to see him sent back to the UK. But this, what are they trying to do send him back in a body bag from an overdose?

Still it's not a idea.
(The shots.)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I think you are missing the point.Vaccine promoters are saying you can take 100000 vaccine shots safely.

The challenge here is for him to take just 1000 vaccines.Got it?

So the question will he and his Big Pharma Executive friends volunteer?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
This is quite ridiculous, if they wont take them and they are 'good' for us, why would they have not all already had them?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Taking that many in that short of time doesn't sound safe at all. Would his immune system even be able to keep up with all that?

Well I just did the math it's only about 71 shots per day...

edit on 9/23/2013 by SeeEm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Okay I have first hand experience with this.....

I've had a condition, it's nothing I can't manage. It's not very serious at all. But it effects me every fracking day!!!! So it's annoying. What weird is I have the most incredible long term memory. I can remember specific years of the past of my life like it was yesterday. And I know 2 things. 1) in grade 8 we got some kind of a shot that they where giving everyone in that grade. (and I was fine until I got the shot). Then 2) after the shot I started experiencing the condition very strong. Also the condition is extremely common amoungst people who have gotten vacincated. So one logical conclusion is that I got the condition because of the shot. I guess it could have been worse, like annopholactic shock or some sheat.

So ya avoid all shots, it's risky.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
OP are you serious? Do you know how vaccines work?

NaturalNews needs to be banned from this site.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Here is a reference of the 100,000 claim as far as I can tell: www.whale.to...

And some others using the same claims:
www.sohopediatrics.mymedfusion.com...
skeptoid.com...
edit on 23-9-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Damn, a thousand vaccines of anything would prolly kill a person.
Alex gets arrested for attempted murder.

That's a joke people and I don't want see it on facebook.
edit on 23-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Domo1
OP are you serious? Do you know how vaccines work?

NaturalNews needs to be banned from this site.

You can do your own research to find out that it is OTHER people claiming all those vaccines could be taken safely by an infant.

Someone else is simply saying "Ok... prove it" and lowering the bar. All of the conversation exists outside of NN.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Great way to promote stupid. No surprise it's from NN, in any case though, if you care to take an objective look at things... Offit was speaking in "figure of speech" or in an arbitrary way, to point out what a human immune system deals with on the daily. He was of course, speaking about theory, and citing what the body deals with, not suggesting that a child actually take 10,000 vaccines. It's more like a math equation,

ex.

Body has 100,000 of this ______, 1 handles a vaccine, therefore 10,000 would barely tax the system. (Again, this is arbitrary as he wasn't speaking about real-world application)

You know how I know where Attkisson’s coming from and that it’s not anything resembling objectivity? Its her use of the “10,000 vaccines at once” canard. It’s a favorite among the anti-vaccine crowd, because they use it to make it sound as though Dr. Offit is some sort of crazy ideologue who wants nothing more than to inject as many vaccines as possible into babies. Let’s take a look at what Dr. Offit actually said and see if it sounds so ominous:

“Children have an enormous capacity to respond safely to challenges to the immune system from vaccines,” says Dr. Offit. “A baby’s body is bombarded with immunologic challenges – from bacteria in food to the dust they breathe. Compared to what they typically encounter and manage during the day, vaccines are literally a drop in the ocean.” In fact, Dr. Offit’s studies show that in theory, healthy infants could safely get up to 10,000 vaccines at once.

The bottom line: It’s safe to give your child simultaneous vaccines or vaccine combinations, such as the five-in-one vaccine called Pediarix, which protects against hepatitis B, polio, tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis (also known as whooping cough. Equally important, vaccines are as effective given in combination as they are given individually.

Nope, nothing ominous there at all. Dr. Offit was simply pointing out that babies’ immune systems can handle far more antigens than are in any vaccines or combination of vaccines presently administered. I rather suspect he probably regrets using that exact turn of phrase, though, because it’s been a favorite whipping boy of anti-vaccinationists ever since he first said it back in 2005

scienceblogs.com...

Oh, and nice job at rehashing an offquote from 2005...

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeEm

Most of the vaccines are contain:

a) killed, but previously virulent micro-organisms, those will be the least problematic of them as the micro-organisms are inactive the main problem is any trace chemicals used to kill those organisms or the ones needed to keep the vaccine viable.

b) attenuated micro-organisms, are one step above in the probability of causing secondary problems, like proposed overwhelming the immune system, since they are designed to be utilized under a normal immune response system add to that the same issue of a) regarding the chemicals needed to keep the vaccine viable. One added problem is that they are living organism so they can as all life forms mutate and with that become toxic or recuperate their viral capabilities.

and the list goes on see Vaccine @wikipedia...

The problem with the challenge is the short time frame and the quantity in any case if I was one of the targeted and had a terminal disease I would probably participate not only for the money but a) those providing the challenge would probably targeted by a criminal or civil process b) prove the irrationality of the challenge in the first place (in the terms proposed) c) provide in my own death by vaccine poisoning the limitations of the experience...

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

boncho
It's more like a math equation,

ex.

Body has 100,000 of this ______, 1 handles a vaccine, therefore 10,000 would barely tax the system. (Again, this is arbitrary as he wasn't speaking about real-world application)

Except here is the funny thing about math equations when applied to determining what "in theory" can happen. They are supposed to actually *work*. Not just be a figure of speech. Otherwise don't say "in theory you could" to describe the safety of something... if you *can't*.

For example: Say someone wants to find out how much water can be added to gasoline and have a car still run. They do the math... and they reach a number. "In theory... it should be able to handle this much". Then we go test it to find out if it's true or whether the theory needs to be adjusted.

I don't have a horse in this race but coming across this stuff for the first time, it was a very stupid thing for him to say. It was an even stupider thing for someone to repeat for a public audience without the additional information to put it in the "but not really" context.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Dr. Oz' wife will not allow their children to be given vaccines of any sort. I believe that says it all for me.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Taissa
Dr. Oz' wife will not allow their children to be given vaccines of any sort. I believe that says it all for me.

What it says to me is that you now don't even go to a real doctor, and not even rely on a quack who plays one on the tv, but actually rely on the wife of a quack who plays a doctor on the tv.

That's absolutely stunning.

I have to remember that, it's just priceless.. The telly doctors wife said so.. ohhh i laughed my ass back on again.

So. in reflection.. if someone were to claim that an xray is safe, and that you're exposed to a lot more radiation standing in the sun all day, that unless those stating this were to accept 10,000 xrays in 1 go, they are liars, and we should all stay indoors and never ever get an xray.

Is this close? I've never in my life heard anyone claim that injecting yourself 1000, or 10,000 times is a good thing. Regardless if it's sterile water or dead/weakened virus cells.

THis proves how stupid the anti-vaccine argument is. absolutely insane.

Herp, i saw on the tv a woman who knew a guy who was once a teacher that taught a guy who became homeless and saw a rich man, and they said something so I now refuse to ever feed my dog chum.

edit on 23-9-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Well, we don't like Piers Morgan either and we want him to stay over there!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
There is literally no down side to anyone for this!

Excellent idea

however... what this the vaccines react with each other and boost Piers power of being an annoying dick beyond that of regular humans, he could turn into the talk show version of the hulk. Tread carefully people!
edit on 23-9-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Seems like Alex Jones keeps falling in his bottomless pit of shame..

Just ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

boncho
Great way to promote stupid. No surprise it's from NN, in any case though, if you care to take an objective look at things... Offit was speaking in "figure of speech" or in an arbitrary way, to point out what a human immune system deals with on the daily. He was of course, speaking about theory, and citing what the body deals with, not suggesting that a child actually take 10,000 vaccines. It's more like a math equation,

ex.

You know how I know where Attkisson’s coming from and that it’s not anything resembling objectivity? Its her use of the “10,000 vaccines at once” canard. It’s a favorite among the anti-vaccine crowd, because they use it to make it sound as though Dr. Offit is some sort of crazy ideologue who wants nothing more than to inject as many vaccines as possible into babies. Let’s take a look at what Dr. Offit actually said and see if it sounds so ominous:

“Children have an enormous capacity to respond safely to challenges to the immune system from vaccines,” says Dr. Offit. “A baby’s body is bombarded with immunologic challenges – from bacteria in food to the dust they breathe. Compared to what they typically encounter and manage during the day, vaccines are literally a drop in the ocean.” In fact, Dr. Offit’s studies show that in theory, healthy infants could safely get up to 10,000 vaccines at once.

The bottom line: It’s safe to give your child simultaneous vaccines or vaccine combinations, such as the five-in-one vaccine called Pediarix, which protects against hepatitis B, polio, tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis (also known as whooping cough. Equally important, vaccines are as effective given in combination as they are given individually.

Nope, nothing ominous there at all. Dr. Offit was simply pointing out that babies’ immune systems can handle far more antigens than are in any vaccines or combination of vaccines presently administered. I rather suspect he probably regrets using that exact turn of phrase, though, because it’s been a favorite whipping boy of anti-vaccinationists ever since he first said it back in 2005

scienceblogs.com...

Oh, and nice job at rehashing an offquote from 2005...

This is a figure of speech??

From article you posted!: "In fact, Dr. Offit’s studies show that in theory, healthy infants could safely get up to 10,000 vaccines at once. "

That's not taking any quote and twisting it to fit any agenda. Dr. Offit's study shows!!!!! In theory!!!!! Healthy infants COULD SAFLEY TAKE 10,000 VACCINES AT ONCE!!!!!

Whose twisting?

Promoting stupid is saying what these professionals said ( and what you said ) to try and prove their (point) and poisons are safe!!!!!

edit on 23-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: S&F 4 OP

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

This is stupid.

just stupid

nobody needs 100 hep-B vaccines you only ever really need 3 and maybe a fourth in exceptional cases and no one is every going to go through 500 flu vaccines in a life time.

I have had every vaccine you can think of, I have had my Hep-B, flu shots, chicken pox, MMR, BSG, Polio, Tetanus, and a whole load of others because I once worked in a infectious diseases unit, never done me any harm.

Its just a publicity stunt for that stage performer and egomaniac Alex Jones.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join