It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a weird ability that I haven't told hardly anyone about....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think it is not really air you are seeing but the immaterial air. The room exists in the mind and somehow the mind can translate more than what is considered average. We all breath in air, in the mind also and by imagining the air is going to the trees it can also be cleaned, at least what I believe, I would only pray at catastrophic events. The ancient Greeks called it pneuma, or breath/soul. It's not that unthinkable people claim their space in their minds and all kinds of associations come into play and somehow the air gets charged and other people pick this up and somehow also charge their mental version of the air with the same kind of mood.
edit on 23/9/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It sounds like a soul skill given to help you through, as I have some. Its similar to what I always have, energy recognition. I can read a book, and feel this prickly almost dirty, heavy cloying energy, I call it jaki from an anime. This jaki can make me sick and give me a headache. When I get rid of the bad book, ie. a channeled work was given to me, law of one, and getting rid of it, closed that door. Also a Sylvia Brown book. Its not that I didn't think she was psi, but knew she had the door wide open. But it goes further in that can see into the energy in someone, not always, it comes when it comes, and the veil can lift and I recognize them, but often I just sense their energy and make up. Often with a sense of knowing them, ie pictures of the royal family, could almost knock me off my chair. After reading the electric universe, repelling magnetic forces comes to mind, opposite energies or charge, without attraction. ie. like attracts like spiritually.
edit on 23-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I wish I had that ability. I'm pretty good at feeling people out and I've come across lots of phonies. What I really wish is I could put someone with your abilities in a room with my now ex, his friends and family, and the new skanky ho he is/was cheating with (she is also cheating on her husband), just for confirmation. Maybe even better, having the ability when it first started (or before).

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I experience the same things as the OP. I even experience it on the individual level which is more helpful to me in avoiding dangerous situations. Its a gift from God and transcends the material aspects of reality.

Some here are attributing the OP's experience as something that is an "interpretation" - the OP never mentioned anything of the sort. He told of what was happening in a straightforward factual manner and I saw no indication that he was speaking as if his experiences had been filtered through an "interpretative" lens.

Critics - usually scientific atheists enjoy using that word "interpretation" as if to say you couldn't possibly have experienced what you said you did. Its a verbal trick often used as a putdown. These types are usually non-western in their so-called "spiritual orientation" and are subject to the confusions inherent in many Eastern philosophies and meditative techniques. I think it best to pay them no mind.

PS - I have much more to contribute on this topic - later.

edit on 23-9-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Science and spirit are not incompatible.

Science rejecting spirit... spirit rejecting science... are unsustainable.

Everything is interpretation. The world you see is an interpretation by the very fact you can change what you see by changing your interpretation.

Biting hands reaching out in attempting to bridge understanding helps nobody.

There is no reason to suspect that Synesthesiacs aren't gifted with the same spiritual gift... simply without the culture and context to place it in to call it spiritual. Rather than reject those people as "idiots"... why not actually see if there is some cross over? Perhaps *your* experiences from the spiritual perspective will give some clarity to theirs when only able to consider its source in the "I dunno... it's just how I see"?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I have come to believe that this is walking somewhere in-between dimensions, somewhere between heaven and earth.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Funny because I kinda get that too. I get it from music, books, art, magazines, news, documentaries, movies, people, situations. It's like as if the spirit is telling me if the thing I'm exposing my mind too is going to help me, or hurt me. And if neither then I might not get any vibe. But that's different from what I see in a room. But ya I think some people have these odd gifts. But then when you have them it's like, "well what the frack do I do with this???". It's not useless but unless I want to open some kind of paranormal investigations unit then its not something I actively use or bother with.

There's also one other strange thing about this main sight of a room that I sense. it's the sound in a room. It's not just the sight. Sometimes I can hear the room which I failed to mention. It's tinging sound. I wish I could explain it. Maybe like if you turned a radio on but it was between stations or just "on" but not playing anything. It's a high pitched hum is what it is. And sometimes it's "very apparent". Other times not so much. But when it's "very apparent" it's usually when I notice the room very still or else very disturbed. But ya like I said I mean it helps me spiritually as I feel like I know when things are not harmoneous that then I should pray. But I'm not sure if there's any real world application for this. paranormal investigations??? LOL
edit on 23-9-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

YodHeVauHe

I experience the same things as the OP. I even experience it on the individual level which is more helpful to me in avoiding dangerous situations. Its a gift from God and transcends the material aspects of reality.

Some here are attributing the OP's experience as something that is an "interpretation" - the OP never mentioned anything of the sort. He told of what was happening in a straightforward factual manner and I saw no indication that he was speaking as if his experiences had been filtered through an "interpretative" lens.

Critics - usually scientific atheists enjoy using that word "interpretation" as if to say you couldn't possibly have experienced what you said you did. Its a verbal trick often used as a putdown. These types are usually non-western in their so-called "spiritual orientation" and are subject to the confusions inherent in many Eastern philosophies and meditative techniques. I think it best to pay them no mind.

PS - I have much more to contribute on this topic - later.

edit on 23-9-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

I was gonna say something about those posts but you said it for. ha ha

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

BardingTheBard
Note: I'm not discounting or disagreeing with your interpretations of what you are perceiving.

The brain constructs the visual images you see from the patterns it receives. Wouldn't it be reasonable that some people can take conscious and subconscious cues and have their brain construct a visual representation of those cues? We don't actually *see* a cup... we see the representation of a cup due to the pattern signals received by the brain.

Most people tend to have a very low level ability to "feel" the mood of a room. Perhaps you are taking those same cues and visually representing them. Then when you pray... *your* perception of the situation shifts, and your representation shifts.

This would explain all the people stating they see auras around others... why there would be disagreement on what the different colors mean from person to person... etc. They are taking facial cues, body language, etc... and creating a visual representation of those cues rather than just an emotional one.

In a way... a form of synesthesia.
edit on 23-9-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

Exactly. Thank you for this, the thing is though, we'll never be able to prove or disprove what he thinks he is "seeing". He only sees what his mind perceives, so how would he even know the difference between reality and his mind's own manifested images? He wouldn't. He couldn't. Therefore, we'll never know. But I tend to agree with your explanation moreso than the "auras" explanation.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Its not useless at all. Number one, earth school is very risky, and some fall and make train wrecks of their lives, via harming others in harsh ways. The mismanagers running this are not off any hooks, and this is one of their main reasons for a push towards transhumanism, trying to escape consequence. They are gnostic enough, and abstract thinking enough to realize its there. So these gifts are to keep someone safe. Some have already done these lessons, the basic abc's of equality, they know that this is a hellzone, that people aren't seeing straight.

So having to fall and repeat over and over, when you're already on that other level is not a good thing. So some gifts are to protect a person, to bring them up from the lower frequency around them. If you ever watched What Dreams May Come with Robin Williams, when he enters hellzone to rescue his wife, that is akin to a soul entering a planet like earth to try and nudge family out of there, loved ones, to make a difference. But alas, the frequencies are very hard here, very low and people can forget and get lost for a while. Though with the foundation of Love and Equality already in them, they don't fall as far and as hard usually. Still this is to be avoided as much as possible. So these skills are like bungee cords and were earned in the past somewhere.

Also, just to help.

Paranormal investigations isn't that bad a business, but it doesn't call me either. Have to add this, there are proactive works to do in community, just forming a counsel of citizens, trying to get people to do their research, help each other out, barter, trade, assist in grass roots buisnesses, meet up with leaders and tell them, this is the way we are going now, you guys don't have our permission or support, we won't vote for you and all consequence to your behaviors is unendorsed so karma is all yours, the bad gift you tried to dump on us, returns fully to you. That kind of thing. There is alot people can start to locally.
Local presentations, call in some of those whistle blowers and bigger names to give talks, especially if one lives in a bigger center.

For those who are more retiring, health issues, or family responsibilities. Its not soley about outward work, holding that higher awareness and frequency goes into the collective consciousness and grid and holds earth up.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Also will add this. Some of those skills are about work that will come....not necessarily in body either. I've been shown the cosmic arrests, with me on the team, several times, with some hard lined renegades here being taken away. Cosmic laws are broken but Family and the Good Teams do the thing they're meant to do, nohting is done willfully, unless a person's a renegade. Which is why things in the cosmos take a long time, and even go through bad cycles, for Family has alot of patience and willingness to save evil doers. I've been shown that whatever comes, when the veil lifts, there are teams in place to protect the people and whatever needs doing basically. So some things are about something at a later date, and I can't put my finger on any of that except to say, feeling it coming all the time. And sending out the SOS all the time. Because to me, today would be fine.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by YodHeVauHe

Someone who is totally colorblind may believe they have been spiritually blessed with the ability to see the world as it truly is when confronted with the realization that they cannot see things that the non-colorblind can. This belief is not inherently wrong, but it doesn't necessitate shutting out all alternate possibilities. In essence, it's the exact same as the atheist that denies the existence of deities. Similarly with regards to the OP, synesthesia is a perfectly acceptable alternative theory for his ability, given the information he has provided. It doesn't matter how "factually" one explains their interpretation of the world, as our perceptions are only our perceptions. Science, at least, relies on perceptions of multiple individuals and the concept of repeatability of experiments. Science or spirituality shouldn't be mutually exclusive.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Just had to add that I certainly don't discount your account, I know that stuff happens all the time, the comment about science, though, isn't exactly true.

Sure, there are many smug idiots who are professional scientists (and layman douches, too) ... but paranormal stuff will be explained someday. The universe seems pretty logical and at a high enough vantage point and with enough info, one will be able to figure out the stuff that now makes our hair stand on end.

But I have a feeling that it might take quite the vantage point to comprehend some of the things that go on.
edit on 9/23/2013 by Baddogma because: clarity

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'm reminded of this film.
www.youtube.com...
'___' is metabolized in 20 minutes. She's experiencing neurotransmitters that are only active in most people while they are sleeping.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

This is no joke..but I have an insane ability to carry groceries...like i never need more than one trip....ever...i can always fit one more bag.

I think the book celestine prophecy talks about your abilities to some extent...decent read if you have never read it.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Cool for you.
You've got an awesome gift. Now .. what are you going to do with it??
Use it or lose it. It's there for a reason. I hope you reach out and help people with it.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Lompyt

Hi, that sounds very interesting, something i would love to have myself. I cant give you any answers, but my question would be when your in churchs are they all the same or are some sensed as bad? Is god in the church itself?

The people are the church, that is what most people don't understand. Buildings and religion is not god or church. We are his church, he lives in us not a building.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Oh boy Spart! You hit this one home for me. Get ahold of me U2U with an address to email you something.
MS

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I think you mistook what I was asking you. I didn't doubt you, I think you doubted me.

What I was asking is if you can determine the exactness of spirits, beyond positive or negative.

Are you seeing spirits or just bad spiritual energy?

GODLY SPIRITS
Spirit of Wisdom (Ex. 28:3) -- Poor in spirit (Matt. 5:3)
Spirit of God (Gen. 1:2) -- Spirit of your father (Matt. 10:20)
Spirit of the Lord (Jud. 3:10) -- Strong in spirit (Luke 1:30)
Right spirit (Psalm 51:10) -- Spirit of truth (John 14:17)
Holy Spirit (Psalm 51:11) -- Spirit of life (Rom. 8:2)
Broken spirit (Psalm 51:17) -- Spirit of adoption (Rom. 8:15)
Spirit of princes (Psalm 76:12) -- Fervent in spirit (Rom. 12:11)
Faithful spirit (Prov. 11:13) -- Spirit of meekness (I Cor. 4:21)
Humble spirit (Prov. 16:19) -- Spirit of faith (II Cor. 4:13)
Excellent spirit (Prov. 17:27) -- Spirit of Jesus Christ (Phil. 1:19)
Spirit of man (Prov. 20:27) -- Eternal spirit (Heb. 9:14)
Patient in spirit (Ecc. 7:8) -- Meek and quite spirit (I Pet. 3:4)
Spirit of the ruler (Ecc. 10:4) -- Spirit of glory (I Pet. 4:14)
Spirit of judgment (Isa. 4:4) -- Spirit of prophecy (Rev. 19:10)
Spirit of understanding (Is. 11:2) -- Spirit of Elijah (II Kings 2:15)
Spirit of counsel/might (Is. 11:2) -- Contrite spirit (Psalm 34:18)
Spirit of knowledge (Is. 11:2) -- Good spirit (Psalm 143:10)
New spirit (Ezek. 11:19) -- Spirit of deep sleep (Isa. 29:10)
Spirit of holy gods (Dan. 4:8) -- Spirit of living creature (Ez. 1:20)
Spirit of grace and -- Spirit of holiness (Rom. 1:4)
supplication (Zec. 12:10) -- Spirit of Christ (Rom. 8:9)
Spirit of grace (Heb. 10:29) -- Quickening spirit (I Cor. 15:45
Free spirit (Psalm 51:12)

UNGODLY SPIRITS (FAMILIES)
Spirit of infirmity or -- Spirit of Antichrist (I John 4:3)
weakness (Luke 13:11) -- Spirit of fear (II Tim. 1:7)
Deaf spirit (Mark 9:25) -- Perverse spirit (Isa. 19:14)
Dumb spirit (Mark 9:25) -- Sorrowful spirit (I Sam. 1:15)
Blind spirit (Matt. 9:27) -- Spirit of slumber (Rom. 11:8)
Foul spirit (Mark 9:25; Rev. 18:2) -- Spirit of whoredoms (Hos. 5:4)
Unclean spirit (Matt. 14:43; -- Destroying spirit (Deut. 13:15)
Mark 1:23, 26; 3:30; 5:2,8; -- Evil spirit (Judges 9:23;
7:25) -- I Sam. 16:14-16, 23; 18:10; 19:9
Spirit of divination (Acts 16:16) -- Another spirit (II Cor. 11:4)
Spirit of bondage (Rom. 8:15) -- Hasty of spirit (Prov. 14:29)
Spirit of error (I John 4:6) -- Haughty spirit (Prov. 16:18)
Spirit of false doctrines -- Perverse spirit (Isa. 19:14)
(Ex. 23:1; Matt. 16:12) -- Spirit of jealousy (Num. 5:14)
Seducing spirits (I Tim. 4:1) -- Sad spirit (I Kings 21:5)
Jealous spirit (Num. 5:14, 30) -- Wounded spirit (Prov. 18:14)
Lying spirit (I Kings 22:22-23; -- Proud in spirit (Ecc. 7:8)
II Ch. 18:21-22) -- Spirit of burning (Isa. 4:4)
Familiar spirit (Lev. 20:27) -- Spirit of Egypt (Isa. 19:3)
I Sam. 28:7-8; I Ch. 10:13; -- Spirit of heaviness (Isa. 61:3)
II Ch. 33:6) -- Spirit of unclean devil (Luke 4:33)
Spirit of the world (I Cor. 2:12)

source
edit on 9/23/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

spartacus699
reply to post by Thorneblood

Well I'm talking about a lot more than energy. I'm talking about spiritual entities.

Well since you brought it up....

What kind of entities? I too have encountered "the others" thru many different disciplines and methods we are censored from discussing here at ats.

Have you ever encountered Mescalito/the green man, or the little mechanical chirppy things, or the dark fog? There are others but I encounter those 3 most frequently.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join