It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a weird ability that I haven't told hardly anyone about....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Okay this is weird...

I have a weird ability that I haven't told hardly anyone about. I think I've had this for almost 20 years now. Funny thing is I've seen people make mention of this exact same ability in various forum posts. I tend not to think much of it though.

What it is is that when I'm in a room I can look into the room and actually physically see how negative or positive the room is spiritually. So if God's heavy in the room I know that, because I can physically see it in the air. The air in the room looks completely still. And then the opposite happens if and when I sense evil in the room. The air looks distorted.

And what can happen is if I pray sincere enough the distortion will actually go away and be replaced by a peaceful stillness in the air of the room.

I know that sounds weird and you might be thinking "how do you see the air in the room". I don't know, I just can see it. It's like a swimming pool if the water is 100% flat and still because no one's been in it that's what it's like. But if people have been in the pool then there's the ripples and it's a tiny bit wavy. That's what it's like.

I don't think much of it I guess cuz it happens fairly often I can see the patterns. But since I see people talking about similar stuff in some posts I'm wondering if anyone can kinda explain this to me? I've seen this for decades so I don't think much of it. It's obviously something?? I see the same pattern in some churches. It's like I can sense of the spirit is dwelling heavy in the room or not.

If you have any other info on the matter chime in...???

edit on 23-9-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Hi, that sounds very interesting, something i would love to have myself. I cant give you any answers, but my question would be when your in churchs are they all the same or are some sensed as bad? Is god in the church itself?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

he leadeth me beside the still waters.

ever thought of that.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Lompyt

I don't recall carefully going into them specifically looking for that thing. Normally I sort of tune it out. Sometimes I can't and it's very apparent in a room. But no not all Churches have had that stillness. But if I spent enough time in a room I might be able to get an idea of what's going on, life if I paid careful attention to that vibe. But I've never actually practiced doing that all that actively. the only room I tend to pay attention to is the room I'm living in. I can look around and usually see where things are at. It's so weird. But for a long time I've sensed very little to no evil what so ever. I'm almost curious to start maybe being more active with it. And seeing what I can see in a room. Although I've heard that it's not a good idea to go looking for that kind of vibe. Because what happens is you might end up finding something. Like what if you find some really evil force or demon? That would not be good at all. And what if that demon follows you home? That would not be good.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Note: I'm not discounting or disagreeing with your interpretations of what you are perceiving.

The brain constructs the visual images you see from the patterns it receives. Wouldn't it be reasonable that some people can take conscious and subconscious cues and have their brain construct a visual representation of those cues? We don't actually *see* a cup... we see the representation of a cup due to the pattern signals received by the brain.

Most people tend to have a very low level ability to "feel" the mood of a room. Perhaps you are taking those same cues and visually representing them. Then when you pray... *your* perception of the situation shifts, and your representation shifts.

This would explain all the people stating they see auras around others... why there would be disagreement on what the different colors mean from person to person... etc. They are taking facial cues, body language, etc... and creating a visual representation of those cues rather than just an emotional one.

In a way... a form of synesthesia.
edit on 23-9-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BardingTheBard

I don't think so. It's been going on for like 20 fracking years. So I know each individual part of it all. I haven't even told you the half of it. Like there's some other parts to it. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the spiritual realms.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

People have synesthesia from childhood. Age isn't a factor.

What is "spirit" and what is "real"? The image you "see" is "spirit". It doesn't exist "out there" as you see it... it's ephemeral and has no actual tangible substance. The sounds you hear are "spirit"... the only thing that exists is the vibration. The "sound you hear" is 100% a "spiritual" experience. It's not "earthly"... it's "higher" and less "physical" than the vibrating air.

By taking things that some people only detect via emotion and being able to visualize it... you are in a way... having a "vision" of "emotion" the way some would say they have a "vision" of prophecy, etc.

This is why I'm not discounting your interpretation... only providing some context that might be valuable in your research and possibly find even more kindred spirits in unexpected places. Some of the things that people can see and do with synesthesia is pretty astounding... and for some highly useful for interacting with the world around them.

Relating it to the semi-mechanical synesthetic experience no more diminishes the spiritual aspect than the mechanical process of eating food diminishes the spiritual aspect of nourishment and the relationships between beings.
edit on 23-9-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I see energy...everywhere i go, in everything that i do i see it glowing all around me. The easiest way i found of explaining it is light that falls like rain, i can move my hand through it and the break in the shower. Inside, outside, doesn't matter. Furthermore if i concentrate i can see it in other things as well, it appears almost like the snow that you used to see on a tv when it was dead air. If i give it all i got, i can make it appear to ripple outwards.

I have always thought if as the light of creation, the energy that binds and connects all things, the very essence of existence.

(post by spartacus699 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Well I'm talking about a lot more than energy. I'm talking about spiritual entities.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I believe its possible, but I couldn't define or add to it any more than you have.

Maybe it is some form of synesthesia?

Some times I can close my eyes and still see like an electric field of shapes but as soon as I do, I get a bit excited and the blackness takes back over. Maybe I just have thin eyelids. Idk.
edit on 9/23/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

science will always try and explain away spiritual things. They're stupid.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Do you think it is a mixture of empath and sight or is it something completely different? Like a place will give you a creepy vibe coupled with the ability to see that creepy/good vibe?

I understand spirit is manifested will and that form can be any form as it is contained within forms, but is that what you're sensing? Can you sense more than just good or bad? Can you see hope, modesty, vengeance, retribution or any other different effects beyond positive or negative?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

spartacus699
reply to post by BardingTheBard

you don't know crap buddy

Sheesh Spartacus,

Sounds like you have some potential there Spartacus, i wish you luck in managing it.

Like you i also have a gift so to speak (the gift of seeing auras around anything...)

However, i would like to add that although I have always enjoyed reading your threads i was extremely surprised in your aggressive response to the poster that contributed to your thread! (see your answer in the quote above).

You asked for people to chime in and the poster politely answered your thread? What did he/she say to upset you?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Agreed. The OP has taken entirely the wrong attitude with this thread, and in my humble opinion, quite likely this sort of attitude betrays deep-seated unease with the experience of interacting with those who are not as sensitive to the Spirit.

I personally have myriad experiences in the realm of the Sprit, though I rarely share them on ATS. However, a person who is sensitive - to perhaps the very presence of God - shouldn't be verbally attacking people who are simply sharing info from their own perspective.

I believe that we will ultimately see a synthesis of science & spirituality, though I don't believe it will arrive in the manner proposed by the New Age movement. Please note I don't judge people by their involvement in the New Age crcles - but I have serious doubts about the veracity of some of the supposed doctrines. People is people, at the beginning and the end - without the light of truth shining onto a pathway of free will, there can be no judgment.

Regards,

FITO.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

please, don't be offended but, I'm curious what do you see in the mirror?
Do you see how you are feeling?
Can you control it?

On a different note I think you can make money chasing away evil, people been doing it for ages...

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Congratulations Spartacus! You've just come out of the "Spritual Closet" most of us just stay inside because of the recourse we recieve from others when we do. Being able to feel and see energy is truelly a gift, so use it wisely. You can make many decision on how to handle situations with this gift, be it for the better or worse.

Regardless, of whether people on this board "slam" you and state impossible or whatever have they. You are not alone.

Best regards,

sulaw

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I think you're just seeing heat lol

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Heat in the Air compared to seeing and feeling the energy of a individual or room is very different.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

sulaw
reply to post by n00bUK

Heat in the Air compared to seeing and feeling the energy of a individual or room is very different.

Maybe they're just really hot?

But yeah I get you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join