It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Bad: Illuminati to Officially Reveal Themselves in Final Episode

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
No no no. It's not illuminerdi, it's masonic. Walt clearly stated, "I AM the one who knocks."

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Does anyone know who this Andrew McGovern guy even is? I doubt it's a marketing ploy because I doubt they would waste the money and time on some no name blog who probably has 5 readers including his mom, dad, and sister! I would think they could come up with a smarter marking ploy then saying in the season finale the Illuminati are going to revel themselves, plus it's the final episode of one of the best tv shows. I will bet this guy is just some crazy guy who has way to much time on his hands.

Do you guys read this part of the blog:

The pyramid symbol, for instance, is something we see everywhere. It has a very specific energy field attached to it… When that energy field is given a vibrational attribution such as fear or negativity through the spells and witchcraft that corporations, and in this case the film industry partake in, the pyramid can then be used to both emit those negative vibrations upon all who view the symbol while ‘sucking up’ the viewer’s positive energies at the same time. When you begin to consider the extreme implications of this concept, it becomes quite apparent why certain addictions like television are so difficult to conquer. It is, at its core, an issue of energy manipulation.”

Of course you cant forget the reptoids working on set:

McGovern claims to have brushed shoulders on a daily basis during his work on the show with so-called “hybrids,” most notably referred to as “reptilians” or “reptoids” within the conspiracy theory underground. He has seen colleagues shape-shift from their human form into lizard-like alien beings, and is hardly alone in witnessing these often terrifying experiences, as the research of author and speaker David Icke would suggest.

I always knew Bryan Cranston really looked like this without makeup- The Real Bryan Cranston

Edit: It looks like this guy got the story from The Daily Source but the link is broken. Does anyone know if The Daily Source is creditable or has anyone ever heard of that site before?

edit on 25-9-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Pssst.... Leonardo Dicaprio drowns in the end.

That's right, glug-glug.

And Jesse Pinkman's house number = 322 --- meaning he's a freemason: solved -- thank me later.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

ThinkingCap
And Jesse Pinkman's house number = 322 --- meaning he's a freemason: solved -- thank me later.

How does using 322 make someone a Mason?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

KSigMason

ThinkingCap

How does using 322 make someone a Mason?

The poster is confusing the Masons with Skull and Bones, which uses 322.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well it looks like that was a major fail and false information unless of course I completely mistranslated the episode. Has the author of that website said anything else about it and where is the op?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Restricted
The only thing Illuminati about the final episodes is Walt's former Gray Matter partner taking credit for Walt's contribution to the company. We all know how commonplace it is for big shots to take credit for someone else's work.

This blogger needs to take a bottle of pills and crawl back under his rock.

Incidentally, I think the Gray Matter interview was a ploy to flush out Walt.
edit on 9/23/2013 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

That was in the second to last episode.

Also, to the 322 thing.... was that really his house number? If so, good catch. Weird coincidence.....

That said, I think by now many of us realize the claim in the OP is pretty much BS. Not that most of us ever would have thought otherwise. lol Though I will say, the show does give a particular view of that.... industry. Sure, it can be violent. Especially the upper echelons of the hard drugs trade. But it's rarely that violent unless you're a member of a street gang, or dealing with the Mexican mob.

IMO one of the most accurate elements of the show was probably the inclusion of Gus Fring. IRL this is how some of the biggest drug dealers / smugglers in the land operate. Under heavy cover, that is, and with a very respectable, public-friendly facade. The real kingpins (aside from the Mexican Mafia type guys, of course) are often not full time drug lords, but pillars of the community. College educated folks, with real businesses that they can launder the money through.

I suppose what's-her-name is portrayed similarly.

Anyway, I'm out before I attempt an essay about the IRL drug trade as it relates to Breaking Bad. lol

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join