It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Bad: Illuminati to Officially Reveal Themselves in Final Episode

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
musingsfortheopenminded.blogspot.com...

“The ring of elite families that control just about every aspect of what happens on our planet — who many refer to as the Illuminati — will officially reveal themselves in the final episode,” McGovern informs us. “They are using an extremely popular television show as a platform to announce their sovereignty. The final episode will reveal everything… Whether you watch the show or not, [sic] you will undoubtedly hear about it on the news. This will be everywhere. It is beyond what the common person has the capacity to wrap their minds around… It is more than anyone will be able to digest.”

Very difficult to believe obviously. I would have just waited till it aired to post it, but I figured I'd give you guys a heads up if anyone wanted to watch just in case.

Either way we'll know in an hour.

[Update: After doing a little more looking around I now see that the final episode is next week. So I guess we'll know in a week.]

edit on 22-9-2013 by evictiongnostic because: Title typo

edit on 22-9-2013 by evictiongnostic because: wrong date

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by evictiongnostic

McGovern claims to have brushed shoulders on a daily basis during his work on the show with so-called “hybrids,” most notably referred to as “reptilians” or “reptoids” within the conspiracy theory underground. He has seen colleagues shape-shift from their human form into lizard-like alien beings,

This seems a bit far out...
edit on 22-9-2013 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Lets all tune in and give them great viewing figures!!

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

i would love to know were this info came from...

it would be strange if this did happen... Let's face it if the illuminati does exist what possible reason would they have for outing themselves... surely being in the shadows is more beneficial to the cause of world domination..

what is that saying? " The devils greatest trick was convincing the world he doesn't exist" or something like that

the same rules apply, why give up total anonymity? i can't think of a logical reason so i will stick with my original thought of not going to happen

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I already seen the last episode via UK Netflix hack....what you predict, does not happen in the last episode

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Kaiser Soze

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Ph03n1x

i would love to know were this info came from...

it would be strange if this did happen... Let's face it if the illuminati does exist what possible reason would they have for outing themselves... surely being in the shadows is more beneficial to the cause of world domination..

what is that saying? " The devils greatest trick was convincing the world he doesn't exist" or something like that

the same rules apply, why give up total anonymity? i can't think of a logical reason so i will stick with my original thought of not going to happen

Ahh come on, the Rothschilds are bound to be itching to just say, ahh bugger it, let's start
Using the fema camps now, im b ored. Lol. Breaking bad to announce the illuminati? Everyone knows about em, they're out. Rothschilds own earth. Deal with it.

edit on 22-9-2013 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

LaHaver
I already seen the last episode via UK Netflix hack....what you predict, does not happen in the last episode

Lies...all lies...

Who would have thought?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
So they are going to reveal themselves 2 days before the 1st of October?
Nicely timed if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Thorneblood
So they are going to reveal themselves 2 days before the 1st of October?
Nicely timed if you ask me.

Nah...everyone who is anyone knows that they'd do it on the Night of the Beast (otherwise known as Sept 13). Oh darn...guess they missed that date. Well, they are only 200+ years behind schedule. Might as well wait til next year.

In all seriousness, this has to be the stupidest thing I have heard...at least in the past few days (and given some of the posts I've read, that's sayin' a lot).

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Sounds like a great marketing plan to reach the ATS etc dollar. It's a growing market you know.

edit on 22-9-2013 by BardingTheBard because:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
That source is wild. But oh my is it entertaining lol.

David Icke, 'Illuminati pyramid and devil subliminal messaging,' reptiods and shape-shifting lizard men, the beginning of life on Earth being that of extraterrestrial origin, AND Breaking Bad?

Sure got my attention.

Anyone with half a brain knows this is ridiculous though, and in a week we will all know.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I wouldnt doubt it if the illuminati where in a hit tv show...

The illuminati are nothing more than theater.

everyone knows that right?

this thread is a joke right?

right?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LaHaver

It's not my prediction. It is in all likelihood a very strange attempt at viral marketing directed at conspiracy theorists.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Wow, this information is WRONG! I have heard some doozies in my time, but THIS one REALLY takes the cake! Stepping out of character? Reveal themselves?? Come on!!

I can say for 100% certainty that whoever is saying (and I guarantee it's NOT McGovern who is saying this) that they will reveal themselves in the final episode of Breaking Bad, that it will NOT happen.

Who comes up with this garbage? Man o man!

--One Nation Under: "Lies."
edit on 9/23/2013 by OneNationUnder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

OneNationUnder
Wow, this information is WRONG! I have heard some doozies in my time, but THIS one REALLY takes the cake! Stepping out of character? Reveal themselves?? Come on!!

That's what I think too. They would have too much to lose.

The only way it would happen is if there was some higher spiritual law that states at this time they must.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
iT WILL BE daffy duck, tweety bird, and bugs bunny

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

As someone that has watched the series from episode 1, that blog is a whole lot of bunk and I question if Andrew McGovern ever worked for AMC, let alone is a real person. I guarantee that not one iota of that happens during the finale.

While there are some well placed "cookies" in that show that relate to conspiracy . . . the shirt used as evidence in the blog, a "the truth is out there" t-shirt in season 2, big brother poster on wall . . . I think this is more a case of Vince Gilligan (creator/writer/producer) being the creator and writer. After all, Gilligan was a writer/producer for the X-Files, creator/writer/producer of Lone Gunman, producer of Harsh Realm.

Conspiracy is his thing.

I'm guessing the blogger won't be issuing a "guess I hoodwinked you all" piece after next week's finale.

edit on 9/23/13 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Lets all tune in and give them great viewing figures!!

Exactly. This is a marketing gimmick. If the drones of the world cannot be trusted to watch the finale with bated breath, the conspiracy theorists can be...as long as you promise them a conspiracy. I promise you one thing - if the Illuminati really exist, this is among the worst possible reasons for them to reveal their hand. A television show? Give me a break.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The only thing Illuminati about the final episodes is Walt's former Gray Matter partner taking credit for Walt's contribution to the company. We all know how commonplace it is for big shots to take credit for someone else's work.

This blogger needs to take a bottle of pills and crawl back under his rock.

Incidentally, I think the Gray Matter interview was a ploy to flush out Walt.
edit on 9/23/2013 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join