It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt. Col. Michael Aquino Admits To "UFO" Technology Cover-Up [Whistleblower Testimony]

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

I am not very familiar with the Black Sun symbol and whether or not it is a negative or evil thing.

I wear a necklace made by David Sereda that is essentially the black sun symbol.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

Well, corsair00, like all symbols, especially fresh-minted ones, it's all open to interpretation.

We can gaze horrified on the fallout of the actions of those who've employed it as an energetic locus, but a symbol is, ultimately, only as powerful or good or evil as the mind that utilizes it.

What does it mean to you?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I'll take it further.

The salute? The arm thrust into the air, "Sieg Heil"?

Like the rays of the sun in reverse. Light being sucked into a black hole.

edit on 5-10-2013 by Eidolon23 because: "We are from hungry. Always hungry."

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

To be honest, I have never really given too much thought to my necklace as being the black sun. I like to think of it as enigmatic or mystical with subtle energy.

This is the reason I bought it, as sold by Light Stream Technologies:

Dr. Tiller has been a professor at Stanford University in the Department of materials
science and Engineering. He has been a consultant to government and industry in the
fields of metallurgy and solid-state physics and formerly Associate Editor of 2 scientific
journals. He has published more than 250 scientific papers, three technical books and has
five patents issued. His fields of specialization are crystal growth, surfaces and interfac-
es, physical metallurgy, semiconductor processing, thin film formation, computer simula-
tion and psychoenergetics (70 additional publications in this area). He is also the
founding director of the Academy of Parapsychology and Medicine and The Institute of
Noetic Sciences.

Dr. Tiller found that the average voltage of human beings ranges from 0.010 - 0.015 volts
(10-15 mV.) When human beings exhibited psychic abilities ranging from mental telepathy,
healing or psychokinesis, their body voltage could be measured well above the range of the
average mean above.

Out of hundreds of subjects tested with the L.S.T. pendants, there is a definite improvement in
body voltages that can range from their baselines of less than 0.010 - 0.015 volts (10-15 mV)
all the way past 2 full volts continuous.

Dr. Tiller has shown sudden short bursts from energy healers up to 30 full volts.

The idea of wearing the L.S.T. pendants is to improve your subtle energy levels for
theoretically better thinking, faster action, better balance, and ultimately improved mental
powers. These powers can go all the way to broadcasting a more powerful signal to apply to
your own insights into the laws of attraction.

You may find people get your telepathic messages more clearly and you may also receive
them more clearly. This is just as a radio that has a weak battery will not hear the radio station
clearly.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

A centralized node for telepathic communion.

I like it, it certainly beats ravenous snakes or rampaging white guys.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

It certainly does. There was also a time when I felt a necessity to boost any energetic means possible to boost my strength after a fairly nasty SSRI-withdrawal. If the body voltage can be weaker or stronger, and certain things can interfere with it, I thought it couldn't hurt to give it a try to boost it.

Now I just have to be careful what I think... but don't we all?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The Black Sun represents the turning of the Northern Constellation Ursa Major, it is the principle of the Sun in the Underworld of Celestial North, a variation upon the swastika.

The region was understood as the darkest, most base and formative aspect of the Heavens, but the pivot upon which the day rotated through the four quarters as well as marking out the four seasons of the year, the regeneration of the Sun being driven then by this principle.

As was noted Set's paw was placed at Celestial North, and it was this rudimentary aspect of nature, or deepest level of the psyche, which was understood as having the drive toward self preservation and rebirth.

Here's a very bad explanation...

The Magic Sun

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Eidolon23
Good lord, Mr. Aquino, have you been driven to the last extremity? Playing dumb?

Back on ignore for awhile until you remember your manners.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

corsair00

It certainly does. There was also a time when I felt a necessity to boost any energetic means possible to boost my strength after a fairly nasty SSRI-withdrawal. If the body voltage can be weaker or stronger, and certain things can interfere with it, I thought it couldn't hurt to give it a try to boost it.

Now I just have to be careful what I think... but don't we all?

So...does it work? I mean, as far as increasing your energy and all that? I suffer extreme chronic fatigue (and depression) and am willing to try pretty much anything with a credible (as I think you are) endorsement...

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

corsair00
I think she is trying to determine what sort of entities you invoke - whether interdimensional or ultraterrestrial, spiritual, elemental etc. I also assume that people are curious about what types of things you usually want to accomplish when you perform named and unnamed rituals. Whether they be in strange crypts or elsewhere. Like if you are trying to find lost items or look into the future etc. I guess a lot of that is written up in Black Magic?

Yes, and She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed also spoke for me earlier in this thread here.

Smart lady, Ayesha. A bit impatient with human stupidity, but I guess you get that way after a few centuries as an immortal near-goddess. I highly recommend Haggard's four She novels, which are available in a nice set here and here.

I have worshipped many goddesses since I was a child: Annette Funicello (who sent me a Christmas card in 1956!), Princess Ozma, Emma Peel, Angelique, Maleficent, Ayesha, Queen Tera, Tink, Grace Slick, Queen Aleta, Cleopatra, Pussy Galore, and most currently Jessica and Harley. Lilith rolls her eyes at all this, of course.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Kantzveldt
The Black Sun represents the turning of the Northern Constellation Ursa Major, it is the principle of the Sun in the Underworld of Celestial North, a variation upon the swastika.

The region was understood as the darkest, most base and formative aspect of the Heavens, but the pivot upon which the day rotated through the four quarters as well as marking out the four seasons of the year, the regeneration of the Sun being driven then by this principle.

As was noted Set's paw was placed at Celestial North, and it was this rudimentary aspect of nature, or deepest level of the psyche, which was understood as having the drive toward self preservation and rebirth.

I certainly appreciate the significance of the celestial pole, and the circumpolar stars/constellations, as developed in the previously-linked Arktos and etc.

I don't see Ursa Major in the Wewelsburg Grail Hall design, however. That's an interesting page you linked, and I have forwarded it to a Wewelsburg historian for an opinion. Will relate it if/when received. It is, perhaps not insignificantly, the North Tower of the W in which the insignia is placed. I am not sure how precisely north that tower is positioned relative to the overall triangle of the castle; I'll have to look into that too.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

While I am sure it does increase the body voltage, and depending on one's own psyche and whether or not they are well-grounded and focused via meditation etc, I think it can enhance brain and mind function. But clocking in at $300, I don't recommend it for medical usage.

Long-term SSRI usage can have fairly significant negative consequences on brain function, primarily on the pineal gland. It has been found that an over-saturation of serotonin can jam up this gland, which is responsible for the natural production of melatonin essential for sleep. Fluoride and a diet rich in carbs can also calcify the pineal gland and diminish its production of melatonin. An impacted sleep cycle will prevent one from getting a sufficient "defrag" and deep REM sleep, with a variety of consequences. I would lean more towards naturopathic supplements such as tryptopha n, Vitamin B12 complex and/or high doses of Omega 3.

David Wilcock talks more about the pineal gland and the problem of calcification here:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

corsair00
... and diminish its production of melatonin.

I picked this up when it was first published in 1996, and have found it to survive the test of time pretty well. Side-benefit to popping 3mg of Melatonin nightly: dreams are all now in CinemaScope and surround-sound.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by maquino

It could perhaps be more related to Ursa Minor, as i noted Ursa Major is concerned with the turning through the four quarters of the year, indicating the position the constellation is set toward at the solstices and equinoxes.

As in Egypt this was based upon Mizar being used to locate celestial North.

Looking at Ursa Minor then could indicate a variation on the theme, with the twelve directions indicated correspondent to rising points over twelve months of the year.

Whether Ursa Major or Minor the principles involved are rising only to fall ( then to be regenerated perhaps ), the progression from dark to light and back into the dark, with this is mind the history of the Third Reich 1933-45 is perhaps worthy of note.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well, I am going to be a bit of a wet blanket on the "Black Sun" business. Notwithstanding that it would be a lot more fun to tart it up occultwise. Before considering this post, I waited to hear back from my historian friend in Germany who has extensive experience in studying the W-castle with its official Kreismuseum, as well as in Nazi esoterica generally. My views came back generally confirmed.

There's a lot of sensationalism about the "BS" on the Internet, certainly, as well as in books about "Nazi occultism". A goodly amount of this you can just toss unless you're either an occult masochist or a weird artist with a sense of humor, as most recently/charmingly Iron Sky. Altogether my reaction to all this is much the same as neoFührer Udo's in one of his earlier movies.

Anyway, Wiki summarizes the whole "BS" BS reasonably coherently here.

I still assess the floor-emblem in the Wewelsburg's Grail Hall as nothing more than artistic decoration. If it were "special" or "sacred":

(1) It would not be placed where it would be walked on.

(2) It would make the center of the room unusable, since nothing like a table or chair or artifact could be placed on it.

(3) If it had any special importance, it would have been shown and mentioned in the SS architectural plans.

(4) There would be mention of it in SS literature, and it would have been used in numerous other SS decorations.

The touted "identical design in the Bismarck Memorial" is not an exact image of the Wewelsburg one, of course. The swastika presumably means that this inscription was added to the Memorial during the Nazi era, but the overlay of the swastika, in my opinion, adds to the argument that there was nothing "special" or "sacred" about the W-emblem. It was just decorative, like the "gear teeth" added to the swastika for the German Labor Front.

Indeed I think that the strongest argument for this is right underneath the W-emblem itself, e.g. the swastika in the ceiling of the Gruft (crypt or "Walhalla"). It is not a simple swastika, but has all of its arms decoratively extended into a larger spiral. I'm surprised someone hasn't made an occult fetish out of this yet. Maybe I should start something?

As I recall, it was illegal in post-WW2 Germany to display swastikas anywhere; they were all torn down, defaced, blown up. I suppose if vampires had conquered Germany, they would have done the same to the cross. A few ones which were either missed or just hard to reach escaped the Memory Hole, like the one in the Walhalla and the high balcony ceiling of the Art Museum in München. [Amusingly, after the war the U.S. Army confiscated all of the exclusive SS resorts for itself; many of them became soldiers' vacation sites. Here, closed to German use, of course, many of the Ach Tung artwork, murals, and sculptures were left intact in a sort of look-what-we-beat souvenir way. I remember lunching at a spa beside the Chiemsee below massive murals of Russian Front Ramboism, and during one NATO exercise I took a shower up north in a Kaiserne under the regal eye of a giant swastika-clutching eagle. Whatever.]

So I am guessing that in this same postwar period, unrepentant Aryan supermen/women had to look around for something else to use as an emblem. The poor old W-design drew the short straw, and got simultaneously-named "the Black Sun", even though it doesn't look at all like one (suns aren't hollow with their rays piercing to the center), so that it would have a sexy name. [If all this dates after 1982 and my Wewelsburg Working publicity, then I could be blamed for starting this, so I hope not.]

There's an amusingly similar analogy to another mythological castle constructed by another visionary: Sleeping Beauty's Castle in Disneyland. Over its main gate is a mysterious coat-of-arms which has been haphazardly and incorrectly "explained" over the years as that of Richard the Lionheart (wrong helmet for a king) or Walt Disney's family (heraldic "bucket-shops" aside, arms are granted to individuals, not families). Like the Wewelsburg, Sleeping Beauty got artistic decorations just as, you know, artistic decorations. "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

edit on 10/6/2013 by maquino because: Typo.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Hi Michael,

There is a tremendous occult secret that lies behind the pop-culture meme concerning "Nazis on the Moon", and how that particular narrative came to be.

But first just for the sake of rhetoric and to keep things rolling...

I have been at times very interested in all of this stuff concerning Ursa Major and the northern celestial pole, but I am perennially interested in how it relates to the development of Chinese thought and especially martial arts, particularly Taiji and qigong.

I would think that your "House of Surt" would be really interested in that stuff.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Bybyots
There is a tremendous occult secret that lies behind the pop-culture meme concerning "Nazis on the Moon", and how that particular narrative came to be.

I'm afraid to ask.

I recently bumped into an airport-buy-to-read-during-your-flight novel about some Nazi alumni who built a fullscale replica of the Wewelsburg in the Tibetan mountains, complete with a "Bell" device in it to fire up occasionally and cause EMS trouble around the world. I think the author pretty much covered the whole package, but I guess he missed the Moon gig.

I have been at times very interested in all of this stuff concerning Ursa Major and the northern celestial pole, but I am perennially interested in how it relates to the development of Chinese thought and especially martial arts, particularly Taiji and qigong. I would think that your "House of Surt" would be really interested in that stuff.

Surt [an element of the Temple of Set focusing on magical aspects of the Martial Arts] probably is, but I haven't been directly involved with it. When writing MindWar, the MA expert whose brains I particularly picked for PSYCON #10 and the related part of the MetaForce Branch chapter was Dale Seago, who in addition to being able to tie you into a pretzel in a couple of seconds is also a high Initiate and an experienced U.S. Army veteran of both Military Intelligence and PSYOP.

I haven't come across references to the celestial pole in all of this, but am always interested if you feel like elaborating. My own affinity for the "Bears" (to use their exoteric name) is similar to that of Queen Tera's, reflected by their inclusion in my UK coat of arms and badge/standard.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Yes i don't think there is any real historical basis for the design being understood as 'The Black Sun', but certainly such designs have an historic basis, and as i noted i'm quite sure they relate to Ursa Major and Minor rotating around celestial North.

Black Sun

Though they are generally thought of as 'Sun wheels' or some such, this would more relate to the turning of the celestial axis than the actual Sun.

I'm wondering by the way what you make of the new kids on the block in the old mind wars game...?

Forgotten Languages and Strange frequencies.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

I haven't come across references to the celestial pole in all of this, but am always interested if you feel like elaborating.

Well, it's one of those things that you find a lot in Chinese cultural art forms; the hallmark of being near to something very old and authentic is that what appears to be a simple system at first, will unfold like a puzzle box to reveal profound insights in to not only the given art form, but the whole culture. One has to learn to look out for stuff like that, as teachers of Chinese martial arts are notoriously stingy and deceitful.

It has to do with turning, and change as well as fecundity and birth. Dou mu was called the "Dipper Mother", she gave birth to the "seven stars" (think, Seven Star Praying Mantis) which make up Ursa Major. The ancient Chinese shaman would worship her with their circumambulations. The ideas that developed from that influenced their metaphysics and engineering (they are ever practical), which is probably why stuff like Taiji presents such a difficult paradox and is hard for most to grasp.
edit on 6-10-2013 by Bybyots because: .

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Kantzveldt
Yes i don't think there is any real historical basis for the design being understood as 'The Black Sun', but certainly such designs have an historic basis, and as i noted i'm quite sure they relate to Ursa Major and Minor rotating around celestial North.

I did a careful read of that page you linked, but when the dust cleared, it came down to wishful speculations about the Wewelsburg emblem, and the again-unsubstantiated "Black Sun" name. There's nothing at all there justifying circumpolar significance, or showing either Bear. Note, for instance, that all of the preexisting representations on the page have varying, and less than 12, arms. Astronomically, for "12" to have significance, you'd also have to tie it to a civilization with a 12-month calendar.

Again, I am not disputing that there is a large postwar [post-1982?] enthusiasm for calling this thing "the Black Sun" and inventing a deliciously spooky mythology around it. Anton LaVey did the same thing with an old French design stamped on the underjacket cover of a 1964 book, Maurice Bessy's Pictorial History of Magic & the Supernatural, which he then called "the Baphomet", which then went cheerfully on to be "the official emblem of Satanism". So it happens all the time.

I'm wondering by the way what you make of the new kids on the block in the old mind wars game...?

Looks and sounds delightfully artistic, but I don't see any MindWar significance prima facie.

The whole area of composed music influence on the mind and brain has yet to be explored in depth. MW just touches on it.

Adolf Hitler
Music and architecture - Is it not in these disciplines that we find recorded the path of humanity’s ascent? When I hear Wagner, it seems to me that I hear rhythms of a bygone world. I imagine to myself that one day science will discover, in the waves set in motion by the Rheingold, secret mutual relations connected with the order of the world. The observation of the world perceived by the senses precedes the knowledge given by exact science as well as by philosophy. It is insofar as percipient awareness approaches truth that it has value.

Or, more light-heartedly:

Paul Kantner
When it works best, [the Jefferson Starship] becomes a great churning air machine, capable of moving people to the unknown, of making you cry, laugh, march in silly parades.

In short, there is far more to "what music is/does" than just sounding pretty or interesting. MW can knock on this door, but it's going to take someone with much more "music science" savvy than me to open it. Once this happens, everything you think about "music" is going to change forever.
edit on 10/6/2013 by maquino because: Typo.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join