It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt. Col. Michael Aquino Admits To "UFO" Technology Cover-Up [Whistleblower Testimony]

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Though I've recently been agreed with, I have to second Eidolon. For whatever that's worth. It is a vast, impenetrable, evidently, web we are tackling.....some of us know all too well what it spells for us, as a species, and as individuals.

Many pretend. Pretend to understand with compassion; pretend to be at odds,when really, they are on the same "team," only for the purpose of more division and concquering. I have walked the walk and lived the life, and thus, think I have the right to point it out.....and hope for something better, whether this is just a rehash of the same old thing or not.

Surely, miracles can still happen.....
Tetra

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

tetra50
Forgive, please, if I don't necessarily believe you. For if it didn't come from DoD, or DARPA, then where did it come from?

It's my position that all this has been in play since, and because of MK Ultra. And that particular project was used to hijack and hold hostage, government, in general (DoD, DARPA, etc.) to provide an erasure and substitution of "history," so that today, here we have you, putting a prettier, newer face on the same old game that got us where we are now, but this time to solve what those techs have created.

Not sure to what you're specifically referred by "this". Within DOD, IO & PSYOP/"MISO" are just as their official manuals, linked above, decree. Which is hopelessly pre-MW.

Although my MW book is presently making the DOD rounds, I also do not think that either IO or MISO will be in any hurry to jump into that swimming pool. These are bureaucracies: very non-experimental and afraid to stick their necks out.

DARPA is a different kind of animal entirely. Basically mad scientists dreaming up all kinds of crazy/fun stuff. But it is not an "operational" arm of DOD in the sense that it doesn't go out and do things to people, either here or elsewhere. In all of my personal contacts with them over the years, I never encountered anything that struck me as "maliciously alarming". Recall walking down a hall there and passing someone who had an R2D2-type robot waddling precisely along after him. This impressed me, because I had personally built a Heathkit HERO-1 [and completed the Robotics Course], complete with sonar, light & motion detectors, and still had a hell of a time programming him to navigate across a cluttered room. Took him to my office at the Presidio as a receptionist (he spoke with electronically-constructed words), with somewhat sexist results: Women visitors all said, "How cute!", while with men it was, "What the f*** is that?"

And in case you are wondering, I don't judge you for the ToS stuff, specifically, anymore than I judge anyone I speak with who is a "born again Christian," whatever that means, today. For me, it isn't about this duality, for I see this as just another duality

I didn't assume anything in particular here, although to be precise, Setian philosophy is not dualistic, but rather what today would be termed "Platonic": perception of and aspiration towards the neteru [or Forms]. There is no "evil opposite" in this metaphysical system - just ignorance, as in the famous illustration of the Cave. J/C and other conventional religions may feel the need for a scarecrow or scapegoat to frighten or threaten people into line; Setians don't.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

DARPA and "fun stuff," Mr. Aquino? Really. Sorry, what I've personally experienced has been far from
"fun stuff." But I guess I'm the outsider here.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Eidolon23
he just admitted up there to being a fanboy of the Ahnnerabe.

It's Ahnenerbe, and it did not supervise the Wewelsburg. It was originally an archæological organization with the mission of trying to verify an "Aryan"-interpretation of antiquity. In that "biased" regard it was not altogether different from funded expeditions to prove the J/C version by finding Noah's Ark, the Ark of the Covenant, the Holy Grail, pieces of the True Cross, Shroud of Turin, and tablet-sized cutouts on Mt. Sinai.

The Ahnenerbe was something of a mystery for years; the only research papers about it were in German, and of course very postwar-arms-length. I finally found all of its original records & papers in, of all places, the National Archives in Washington. Sitting down there gathering dust as microfilm rolls #120-211, Microcopy T-580 (10-135-4). In 1982 I was probably the first person to read them since some bored PFC photographed all that "weird stuff" in the Berlin wreckage of 1945.

Today there's a very good book about the A-SS if you're interested: Heather Pringle's The Master Plan. In the prewar years it looked like these archæologists were going to have a fun time on the SS' nickel: expeditions to Tibet, Bolivia, Iceland, all very Indiana Jonesy. Unfortunately for them, however, they then got assigned to handle the infamous concentration camp "medical" experiments, which is what got attention during the Nürnberg war crimes trials. Couldn't exactly pass themselves off as National Geographic.

Today much of the A-SS' prewar research makes for interesting reading, when they weren't just measuring Tibetans' skulls to see if they were proto-"Germanic". Conventional academic archæology is a surprisingly "politically correct" field; you dig up something that doesn't fit "accepted" history and you'd better bury it right back in a hurry if you want tenure. ; ) The A-SS was starting to pry open some of these closed doors before the War spoiled the party.

Some of those doors are once more being pried open. In 1993 two troublemakers decided to rile up the sleeping dog of human prehistory even further. Their names were Michael Cremo and Richard Thompson, and they wrote a big, fat book entitled Forbidden Archæology: The Hidden History of the Human Race (San Diego: Bhaktivedanta Institute, 1993 - ISBN: 0-9635309-8-4). The book is a gigantic compendium of all sorts of “inconvenient” archæological data that conventional archæology has preferred to ignore or “fast-forward” through. At the end of this tome the authors blithely propose the significance of this data: that “beings resembling anatomically-modern humans were present in the Early Pleistocene and Pliocene”.

Everybody sitting down? The Early Pleistocene takes us back about 1.7 million years, and the Pliocene reaches back to around 3.5 million years.

A year later Cremo & Thompson followed FA with a less-technical. abridged version entitled just The Hidden History of the Human Race (Badger, CA: Govardhan Hill, 1994). Conventional academia reacted with flat-out fury. The 1996 issue (#IV-1) of Skeptic contains an article “Hidden History, Hidden Agenda” by Bradley Lepper (Curator of Archæology, Ohio Historical Society) pouring boiling cauldrons of scorn on HHHR, complaining that it “mixed together a genuine contribution to our understanding of the history of archæology and paleoanthropology with a bewildering mass of absurd claims and an audaciously distorted review of the current state of paleoanthropology”. [Try to say that in a single breath.] After complaining that C&T are “ignorant”, “naïve”, and “selectively credulous to an astonishing degree”, Lepper hammers his lectern and zings his finale:

Cremo and Thompson’s claim that anatomically modern homo sapiens have been around for hundreds of millions of years is an outrageous notion. Accepting that there is a place in science for seemingly outrageous hypotheses, there is no justification for the sort of sloppy rehashing of canards, hoaxes, red herrings, half-truths, and fantasies Cremo and Thompson offer in the service of a religious ideology.

The “religious ideology” in question is of course not Judæo/Christianity or Islam. As previously noted, they are incompatible with even a 95,000-year human prehistory. What Lepper is apoplectic about are the Vedas, which, while not figuring per se in C&T’s books, are distant-past compatible. And C&T happen to be, as they acknowledge at the beginning of their books, Vedics.

Is this fun or what?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

tetra50
DARPA and "fun stuff," Mr. Aquino? Really. Sorry, what I've personally experienced has been far from

Well, if you think DARPA's done something nasty to you, write them about it, see what they say back, and publish it here. [Suggestion: Keep your inquiry factual, as documented as possible, and polite.]

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

maquino

tetra50

Well, if you think DARPA's done something nasty to you, write them about it, see what they say back, and publish it here. [Suggestion: Keep your inquiry factual, as documented as possible, and polite.]

Does this look like "fun stuff" to you? To me it looks scary and mean.

edit on 3-10-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Recall walking down a hall there and passing someone who had an R2D2-type robot waddling precisely along after him. This impressed me, because I had personally built a Heathkit HERO-1 [and completed the Robotics Course], complete with sonar, light & motion detectors, and still had a hell of a time programming him to navigate across a cluttered room.

So this is my other hobby. (I know people don't like it when there is an 'affinity', so I will keep it as hostile as possible). I am currently working on a robot that I am sure is much more impressive then your Hero-1. Since I have ADD, it makes programming hard and especially since I do that all day for my job, so I just use a rock crawler as my base and just craw over obstacles. Much easier. Most impressive was my wall finding technique. When it hits a wall, it makes a loud thumping noise. I'm not sure what to do with that but it is quite good at finding walls.

I'm thinking about "weaponizing" it and you have given me some fantastic ideas.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

I like [not going into classical & soundtrack]: Jefferson Airship of course, the Doors, Simon & Garfunkel

I hate to break up the "love fest" but I am certain you meant this:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

This thread only represents a certain angle on reality - that of MindWar and covert operations and conspiracy theory. It speaks little of spiritual enlightenment and miracles and hopeful outlooks on the future. But that is because it largely focuses on militaristic approaches to geopolitical control etc. It is never healthy to put too much emphasis on conspiracies, but on the other hand, I think this thread has a large amount of in-depth information and answers to some long-time mysteries. A lot of the really good stuff is hidden in links and videos throughout the thread, and much of it has probably been missed. Thankfully, it is all archived and available for people to go through.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Perhaps there is a reading assimilation problem here, for I have not been participating,nor left any cue as to a "love fest" here. If anyone mistook my responses for such, you should re-read everything I've said....for I think it was me, that first pointed out, this is no friggin love fest at all. And if anyone disseminates it so, you are sadly in need of some reading lessons....just sayin'.....

And thanks, Mr. Aquino, for your advice as to how I should deal with DARPA, or any other agency that is pounding my brain...be polite, and ask the right questions.... LOL... yeah, right. This is so ridiculous.
I don't know what I hope for here, posting, really. Once, I thought it would help others going through the same, but it turns out, it's just a competition, here, for whom is really suffering....like anything else, right now, just a competition. That's the way we're all "had." And once concquered, we drink, or do whatever to escape it, and by that, are nullified. So very, friggin sad.

Good luck, everyone. The elect? You elected them. They will destroy you. And you will gladly step up and fascimilate the one that is truly suffering, and thereby acquiesce to the same happening to you tomorrow. I've tried and tried to say this.....

This is where knowlege meets happening. Get it? There are two men here today, on ATS....Aquino and Alexander...they are telling you all that consciousness begets reality, after participating in a psyops that will do just that, in order to relieve the government from any responsibility for past projects that got us here....and everyone is going along with it. Good luck.
Tetra50

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

tetra50

Perhaps there is a reading assimilation problem here, for I have not been participating,nor left any cue as to a "love fest" here. If anyone mistook my responses for such, you should re-read everything I've said....for I think it was me, that first pointed out, this is no friggin love fest at all. And if anyone disseminates it so, you are sadly in need of some reading lessons....just sayin'.....

Eidolon23
Noticing this thread has turned into something of a lovefest, I wonder, did anyone catch this?

Sorry, not "every" post is about "you". Forgive me if I think mind control is funny.

If anyone mistook my responses for such, you should re-read everything I've said....

What makes you think I read any of it in the first place?

....Aquino and Alexander...they are telling you all that consciousness begets reality

..and I agree that it does. I spent 10 years of my life participating in largest "mind/reality" experiment ever. It made MKULTRA seem, well not such a big deal. It was called the Grateful Dead.
And you think I should be worried about the government?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

First of all, I am sorry that you are having such a hard time in life. I am not sure what has happened to you or if you have any posts or threads that elaborate on it.

However, by all indications, you have fallen into the Conspiracy Trap. This is almost like self-imprisonment and you are punishing yourself by believing so many terrible and disempowering things. You are subscribing to the Alex Jones/Conspiratist Worldview, and it is extremely unhealthy and unproductive.

You would do well to watch a critique on the Conspiratist Worldview:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Today much of the A-SS prewar research makes for interesting reading,

The dash doesn't help much. I tried googel-ing that...and I just lost an hour of my life.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Fun fact #1

Merry Prankster Ken Kesey, author of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, volunteered for MKUltra experiments involving L S D and other psychedelic drugs at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Menlo Park while he was a student at nearby Stanford University. Kesey's experiences while under the influence of L S D inspired him to promote the drug outside the context of the MKUltra experiments, which influenced the early development of hippie culture.[76][77]

en.wikipedia.org...

Fun fact #2

The Merry Pranksters were a group of people who formed around American author Ken Kesey in 1964 and sometimes lived communally at his homes in California and Oregon. The group promoted the use of psychedelic drugs. Their motto was Never Trust a Prankster.

Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters are noted for the sociological significance of a lengthy road trip they took in the summer of 1964, traveling across the United States in a psychedelic painted school bus enigmatically and variably labeled "Further" or "Furthur." Their early escapades were chronicled by Tom Wolfe in The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test. Wolfe also documents a notorious 1966 trip on Further from Mexico through Houston, stopping to visit Kesey's friend, novelist Larry McMurtry. Kesey was in flight from a drug charge at the time.

Notable members of the group include Kesey's best friend Ken Babbs, Carolyn Garcia, and Neal Cassady. Stewart Brand, Paul Foster,The Grateful Dead, Del Close (then a lighting designer for the Grateful Dead), Wavy Gravy, Paul Krassner, and "Kentucky Fab Five" writers Ed McClanahan and Gurney Norman (who overlapped with Kesey and Babbs as creative writing graduate students at Stanford University) were associated with the group to varying degrees.

(red, white and blue emphasis mine)
en.wikipedia.org...

Fun fact #6
MKULTRA-Ken Kesey-Merry Pranksters-The Grateful Dead-Me

Who can I thank?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Wow, Zeta...so you're the only one cool enough to extrapolate wisely...Ken Kesey and the dead? Acid?

Huh, well, you should thank all us Ultras for the '___', for starters. Judge much, oh ye of the deadheads, supposedly with more open minds????

I'm real tired of crap like this from folks like you. I was a hippy, too, dude. So what? So, you're better than me cause you got a different perspective, and all those deadhead days and acid warranted whatever I'm living through now you just can't seem to get empathetic around?

Mind control is funny? Then, I guess, you don't oft experience it. And shouldn't comment on me, as I've not commented on you. That's the way it works, with empathy. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then maybe you should keep your judgements to yourself. You think mind control is funny? Wish I could give you three minutes in a mind that isn't yours, forced upon you, that you never chose.....and, as well, give you a committee of fMRI docs telling you that's the real you….then jump ahead to a minority report world where you're branded whatever's being pumped through your head, and imprisoned or accused of crimes for it....then we'll see how funny you think it is.

Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm the forgiving one, here. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, no matter how much they think people who experience that are a joke. You do the Greatful Dead a disservice, truly, claiming status as a deadhead.

To quote a long lost poet, "No one here gets out alive." Maybe that'll awaken your lost empathetic nodes.
Maybe not. I could care less. Who said I read anything you wrote, either. Btw, nothing I wrote was directed at you, anyway. You flatter yourself.
Tetra50
edit on 3-10-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

ZetaRediculian
Does this look like "fun stuff" to you? To me it looks scary and mean.

Actually it reminds me of Sergeant Candy:

DARPA is always playing with robotics, most of it to do helpful things like clear minefields and unexploded bombs, as well to look over and around things to see where the enemy is without getting shot in the process.

Personally I am saving up for my own Robby.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

corsair00
reply to post by tetra50

First of all, I am sorry that you are having such a hard time in life. I am not sure what has happened to you or if you have any posts or threads that elaborate on it.

However, by all indications, you have fallen into the Conspiracy Trap. This is almost like self-imprisonment and you are punishing yourself by believing so many terrible and disempowering things. You are subscribing to the Alex Jones/Conspiratist Worldview, and it is extremely unhealthy and unproductive.

You would do well to watch a critique on the Conspiratist Worldview:

Hello, Corsair:

Until now, I've enjoyed reading what you had to say. If you hadn't noticed, I've been posting facts, with links. If you want to argue with my position, I suggest you default to the same: facts with links. Otherwise, I can do without your judgement of what you surmise "I believe."

I happen to have a firm grip on my life experience.And what I write on this website, I back up with sources, not conjecture. I suggest you do the same, or desist from preaching to me. Otherwise, I'll have no choice but to continue to disregard your "belief" as only just that, an opinion, and what do they say: every (snip) has one. I don't think you have demonstrated the right to be condescending to me, nor to judge my life experience as just an opinion with nothing to back it up. I'm sorry, too, for your lack of ability to discern between the two.

Take care, for you might have a hard time in life when you're so busy disregarding those who are fighting for your freedom to have an opinion and live without control. I've decided it isn't worth the effort anymore, fighting for all those minds out there who judge you or laugh at you. So, good luck to you. I'm done.a
Tetra50

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

What makes you think I read any of it in the first place?

I guess you didn't, because otherwise, you would have seen two posts before yours, I pointed out there was nothing funny about it, and then you say there's nothing funny about it...it lookes scary and mean to you. Then you go on to apologize for mind control being funny to you.

Hmmm. At least make some sense, here, please. Strange, how when you start posting relevant links, all kinds of folks come out of the woodwork with irrelevant, nonsensical stuff thrown every which way.
No one here exhibited a thought this was all about them. But lots of folks are trying to make sense, argue logically and provide links to back up their thinking.

But maybe I've misjudged you, for I haven't really been reading much of what you're writing, either.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

tetra50
And thanks, Mr. Aquino, for your advice as to how I should deal with DARPA, or any other agency that is pounding my brain...be polite, and ask the right questions.... LOL... yeah, right. This is so ridiculous.

No, I'm quite serious. Government Departments, Offices, and Agencies aren't staffed by brain-eating zombies [well, I'm not completely sure about NSA], just professionals who take pride in what they're doing and try to be responsive and helpful to the public. So you have a question or a problem, put it in a letter and send it and see what happens. All I'm telling you is that if you write a wacko letter, it probably won't be answered. So make it polite, specific, factual. If you haven't tried it, don't knock it.

You can also go the FOIA route, of course, but I'd start with just a direct request.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

And you would do well, corsair, to keep your opinions about personalities who have not engaged you, nor invited your critique, to yourself. Otherwise, you may not last long on this website.
Thanks.
Tetra50

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join