It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt. Col. Michael Aquino Admits To "UFO" Technology Cover-Up [Whistleblower Testimony]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Lt. Col. Michael Aquino recently surfaced online to refute the claims of "renegade military historian" Douglas Dietrich. As of April of 2013 he published a book called 'MindWar' which addresses his own work in the military in psychological operations. An infamous and real document called "From PsyOp to MindWar" leaked back in the 1980s and revealed hints at mind control experimentation and implementation. His new book supposedly reveals the truth about what mindwar is and how it has been used.

This is what he had to say about his work on YouTube recently:

Well, I spent 4 years at Cheyenne Mountain as a Space Intel Officer with USSPACECOM J2X/MJ, and David Icke is convinced that I'm a Venusian lizard too. The problem with space stuff is that it really is classified tighter than a crab's ass, so speculation runs wild. Pick up a copy of my 2013 _MindWar_ on Amazon to see just how real the Twilight Zone really is.

In the same YouTube comments-exchange, a user mentioned the work of Aquino's friend, another controversial and powerful military man, John Alexander, and subsequently offered up a review he had written about Alexander's book 'UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies and Realities'. The write up was posted on an essentially dead ATS forum thread with very few views, but contained some rather explosive whistleblower testimony. Replete with hints, insinuations and actual admissions of top secret engagement in advanced technologies that are the real source of UFO sightings worldwide, Aquino essentially validated and confirmed everything that "disclosure" advocates like Dr. Steven Greer have been saying for years.

from review to UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies and Realities - by Michael Aquino

The other explanation is that there is no concern because the government knows the credible sightings are of our own UFOs: Black Program test aircraft to which no one’s going to fess up this side of the TS/MJ compartment. Curiously, John’s book omits investigation into this possibility. In this scenario, UFOs are created right here and flown by Earth creatures or remote control (as per today’s UAV “drones”). Attributing accidental sightings of such vehicles to ETs is thus just a popular fantasy resulting from sci-fi novels & films, serving to make those who speak appear foolish or fakes, and to dissuade community pillarpersons concerned about their careers and reputations from saying anything at all.

The German flying saucer technology went first to Canada, where in 1953 the Avro Company was revealed to have been working on a hopefully 1,500-mph saucer driven not by the Bell device but just a large VTOL conventionally-powered fan. After a few frustratingly-comic years of the poor Avrocar floundering around barely off the ground, Canada was only too happy to dump its flying saucer program on the United States in 1954, whereupon it was reenergized as Project Silver Bug. Its proposed Y2 saucer would be driven by a much more powerful radial-flow gas turbine (RFGT) engine, still absent the Bell technology. Project Silver Bug quietly faded from public view in the late 1950s, which is not the same thing as saying the fat lady sang over its grave.

So we now have the footprint of the UFO sightings and encounters for which John Alexander’s UFOs needed an explanation: Black technology, still Black, and much of it potentially far more bizarre than Stealth.

So the emerging picture from UFOs is not one of are-They/aren’t-They-here, but rather of a global phenomenon of human psychology: a PSYOP campaign without anyone actually running it. Much like the traditional circus coming to town, it thrills us, scares us, and certainly alleviates boredom. John Alexander isn’t about to stare it down; like everyone else, he’s having way too much fun with it.

I should also point out that in a private document of Dr. Steven Greer's which was surreptitiously leaked by Alfred Webre, John Alexander is named as being the main person behind these covert operations involved in a wide variety of advanced technologies related to the UFO phenomenon.

It is a matter of public record that Alexander does R&D for Los Alamos. He has also been highlighted as having very close ties to the billionaire Robert Bigelow and shown to siphon UFO reports out of the MUFON database, as well as operate a top secret facility called Skinwalker Ranch - where UFOs are often sighted, surprise surprise. Alexander was personally confronted by Jesse Ventura on television and admitted to being the person who set up the plan to hijack civilian UFO reporting agencies and take their data.

My humble supposition on this is that Alexander is trying to hide information and tracking of top secret man-made craft that could lead to their secret facilities. Alexander and company would rather have the alien hypothesis rule the masses to hide what they are REALLY up to. Once again, this only confirms that everything Greer and company have been saying all these years is actually true.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

Is Lt.Col. Aquino pushing a book per chance?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Not really. The only reason why Alexander and Aquino wrote their books was because they were FORCED to by the sheer proliferation of information online that showcased the conspiratorial nature of their work. Call it damage control and an effort to steer the conversation away from the conspiracies. My opinion, of course...

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

His new book supposedly reveals the truth about what mindwar is and how it has been used.

My sources point to yes.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

By the way, Michael Aquino recently sent Douglas Dietrich a letter demanding a retraction and threatening a lawsuit. Dietrich addressed this letter recently on a radio program:

Dietrich has alleged that he worked with Aquino in the 1980s and has revealed some startling information about this. Among these revelations is that Aquino was summoned by the military to come up with a PsyOp on the Roswell incident. We don't know exactly what did actually happen, and speculations run one way and the other. But it was stated that Aquino utilized the enigma and mysterious nature of what was probably a top secret American experiment to inject a "modern mythology" of alien greys into the mass psyche. I do believe that the alien greys is a disinfo campaign - a deliberate, tailor-made myth for the people. It also conveniently hides all of the covert goings-on in the deserts of Nevada and elsewhere which can always be blamed on the "aliens". Clearly a PsyOp, from my perspective...

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Here is the point you are missing. The reason why he has made his presence known online is because he just released a book and is embarrassed and infuriated by all of the other information. The book is essentially his memoir - something which is written in one's twilight years and to preserve their legacy. Selling a book is not the point whatsoever. If that's all you can glean from this post, then you are clearly ignorant.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Not really. The only reason why Alexander and Aquino wrote their books was because they were FORCED to by the sheer proliferation of information online that showcased the conspiratorial nature of their work. Call it damage control and an effort to steer the conversation away from the conspiracies. My opinion, of course...

Not really?

Pick up a copy of my 2013 _MindWar_ on Amazon to see just how real the Twilight Zone really is.

Smells like a plug to me!

Not sure I've ever come across anyone who has been forced to write a book for profit before

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

The book was written to counteract all of the conspiracy theories surrounding his work. Do some research on the guy before pulling a Penn & Teller. Are you even familiar with him at all? Many comments were made before Aquino suggested he had a new book - and the reply to get his book was only made AFTER the user mentioned the "alien grey" PsyOp. In responding to allegations that Aquino was responsible for creating a PsyOp of the alien greys in relation to Roswell, he wrote that comment you just reproduced. "See how real the Twilight Zone really is". In relationship to PsyOps and MindWar... Think about it for a little while...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Michael Aquino was also a member of The Church of Satan and founder of the Temple of Set.

en.wikipedia.org...

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I suspect, I'm not the only one who's thinking..."Oh deeply joy of the most brillliantine wavy osmosis" yet another "black op" person steps out of the shadows as they are about to write a "book".

Firstly, Ufology and UFOs are not solely "An American issue", it's a world wide subject and the idea that, only the Americans could possibly be in touch with aliens or, only the Americans could possibly be "advanced" enough to develop xyz is not only factually incorrect it's pretty damned insulting to the rest of the world.

There's nowt wrong with a good conspiracy however, when you enter the world of the pro whibbler, then at least actually be aware of how it all fits together. For instance, if you want to give a truly cohesive argument for UFOs being American black projects then, you'd think those claiming it would use the most obvious back up to prove it. The conspiracy that, whilst there are a mere few dozen "secret patents" in the USA there are, it is claimed, hundreds held by the British patent office. In other words, the Yanks are keeping it quiet as they don't want to have pay royalties or admit that, they're using inventions already patented in Britain. To miss this conspiracy out is akin to not mentioning the invasion of Poland as being a cause of WW2.

Here's another one. You know how they always manage to work up a good lather over the "secret German Flying Wings and Stealth" and how "advanced the Americans were for having this "secret" technology? Well, go and look up the Avro Vulcan built in Britain and a decade in advance of anything the American's were flying when it was first flown and guess what? The chief designer of the Vulcan states quite openly. "Oh I nicked loads of ideas from the plans that we had from all those exotic German aircraft". Those plans were available to anyone with a serious interest in flight design, they were never actually that secret. So that's a whole documentary and book industry, in effect, rendered obsolete and utterly pointless by one single fact.

What does make sense though is the following. That America, for propaganda and reasons of prestige, would like the rest of the world to think it's ahead of the game, as it were, on every level both technologically and at psyops. It's perfectly understandable given the USA's position as the dominant world economic force and doubly so when the truth is, for all the dollars, the USA isn't really that advanced in so many fields, from Television, to simple stuff such as building modern motor cars. There's a huge credibility gap between what is perceived by Americans and other countries and what is the reality. You want the latest in car technology?; it will be in the latest German made Mercedes SL before any other car in the world. The list goes on and on and that is an "ego" problem for the American psyche. Hence the whole shebang about "Oh the yanks have this and that, they can do this and that and guess what? , they got it from the aliens", actually just serves to propagate the myth that, the USA is the world's pre-eminent country, technology wise.

So let's move to mind control, the big oogly boogly in the corner haunting the paranoid of the world Well , figure it like this. I wouldn't be here posting this, on this forum because it wouldn't exist, because it's a, Pain the butt, of several governments and their agencies, if it actually worked on a practical level. Do I believe they'd use it if it worked, the governments that is? Cos I do, so it obviously doesn't work. You can guide, shape people's opinions etc, you can't actually make them think something without them, on some level, wanting to. In actual fact, mind control is that crap that currently, the West's politicians are having to resort to the oldest trick in the book which is the simplest namely. If you just keep telling a pack of lies long enough, people will believe you. Then , as has happened increasingly this past few years, the moment the lie is exposed, they resort to the classic " Well I believe it is so".

As Alexander himself has said. After decades of research into UFOs we know it's a very real phenomenon however, we are no nearer to knowing who they/it is/are or what it/they want and how they do what they do. The rest dear friends, is mere smoke and mirrors with other agendas piggy backing the UFO phenomenon for various ends.

The truth is out there...... however, you won't find it in some government document stashed in the anti gravity glove compartment of some wholly fictional advanced craft built by some American skunk works. They, the American military industrial complex, just want you to think you might.

edit on 22-9-2013 by FireMoon because: spelling

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

So you are denying that the UFO sightings are of man-made craft? So you are suggesting that they are ET craft and claiming that Aquino's article is merely trying to make the American military sound like it's got the goods, so to speak? And that we don't know what the ET phenomenon is, and you cite Alexander's book and hypothesis on this, failing to realize that he is, himself, part of the American military industrial complex. Thus convoluting and contradicting your "point". It was a very confusing argument, to say the least. Thanks though.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well there's a name you don't hear very often.

Michael Aquino.

Probably for a very good reason too.

Folks, do not put any credence whatsoever in what that being says. If you want to know why, just research his name on google.

Warning**

If you decide to open that can of worms, be prepared mentally and emotionally. Some of the most vile and disgusting worms you'll ever see will come out from that can.

Forewarned is forearmed.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

There are no man made craft that are 1/2 mile wide and can glide at low level without any engine noise and can at times, appear "see through", ala the Phoenix lights, The Illinois Police chase, The Belgian flap, the Cosford incident etc. If there were, they would almost certainly be German or Russian in their design as both those nations currently lead the world in "large airship design". How many time do people have to be told a simple fact. If you believe in the existence of the TR3B then by default, you say you believe in Aliens as the ONLY source for the existence of the TR3B is a man Edgar Fouche who insists, they are "back engineered" alien tech. There is no paper trial vis a vie the TR3B, save for Fouche, end of.

Whilst Ufology wastes its' time on being so ethnocentric, with regards to the USA, then it will go nowhere fast.

So who is responsible? I don't know and ET is just one possibility, what we can say with almost 100% certainty is that, it ain't us humans doing it unless we are projecting externally, our own thoughts and desires in such a manner as for others to witness them. Now maybe that's it, if it is, we simply don't understand the mechanism or how it works or, we wouldn't be wasting billions of tax dollars sending grunts into places such as Afghanistan.

What we do know is this, that UFOs seem to have an affinity for showing up around areas that have histories of weirds*** that stretch back 1000s of years. Maybe that's a coincidence, maybe that's a clue. Whilst we spend countless hours wasting our time debating who was staring at goats and who could make a matchstick move 2 inches under a glass, we sure as hell aren't dealing with the known "facts".
edit on 22-9-2013 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I think you are missing the point. Michael Aquino NEVER goes "on the record" about these things - but he did for this! In a really really out of the way and obscure location. I wouldn't throw that baby out with the bathwater. You need to read the entire review he wrote to understand what I am saying. There was more than just the quotes I added on the thread. He mentions a wide variety of different technologies and people - including Russia. It is very rare testimony and I think he was being quite generous with what he was sharing.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

There are no man made craft that are 1/2 mile wide and can glide at low level without any engine noise and can at times, appear "see through", ala the Phoenix lights, The Illinois Police chase, The Belgian flap, the Cosford incident etc.

By the way, you are wrong. But you know, being fooled into believing in the UFO mystery is part of the game that Alexander and Aquino and company are playing. That was the entire point of my thread that you all missed.

Stan Deyo explains the anti-gravity technology that would allow for huge mile-wide UFO craft - even though they are man-made. The video link goes to the section where he starts explaining HOW this is done, but you will have to watch the entire presentation to gain further understanding as to how and why it is being done.

edit on 22-9-2013 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

No, I'm not missing the point, Alexander, in his last TV interview looks every bit a frustrated man. That's what I used to be paid for, reading people's body language and their terminology and then making a judgement on them. These craft have been around for decades not the last 20 or so years. To suggest that some billionaire and the likes of Alexander were responsible for them is utter bovine waste. There was no Nazi Bell experiment, it's a load of hogwash invented to sell books and find a new angle on UFOs when publishers started to back away from "yet another book about the same old thing" about the subject.

The Avro saucer was the sole brainchild of an English ex public school boy and all round eccentric and was famous for being "The most expensive lawnmower ever built". The only misdirection is by those who claim such technological dead ends, had anything to with craft that quite obviously, if they truly exist as solid objects, had cracked inertia damping a 100 years ago.

So, the quite clearly defined flying disc that Gordon Creighton saw whilst serving as a diplomat in China during 1942 was built by some American billionaire and they've managed to keep that totally quiet and all the commensurate technology has not been fiscally exploited in the intervening 70 years?

The object that looked like a "Lit railway carriage" that the British RFC pilot shot at in 1915 was built by this same mysterious ageless billionaire?
edit on 22-9-2013 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Let me point out that what we both have been doing is known in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy as a "black and white thinking error". Just because I am sharing information from Aquino and Alexander that allude to man-made UFOs does not mean that all sightings are American anti-gravity craft. Likewise, just because there have been UFO sightings from 1915 does not mean that all of the craft seen are ET. Black and white thinking errors are a curse in our society. Why can't it be both? Hell, for all we know the man-made UFO craft are capable of time travel, or at least of appearing as transluscent balls of light in the past. If by their very nature can go faster than the speed of light, or warp space/time, why would it not be possible, then, that they can time travel.

Anyways, John Alexander is getting ready to go on Coast to Coast AM with George Knapp tonight. What is he talking about? Shamanism and voodoo. He has spoken at great length in presentations and various places about shamanism and the power of human consciousness. He is convinced that part of the UFO enigma itself can be found in altered states, and that shamans worldwide have been interacting with non-human intelligences for millenia. He also points out that shamans use non-ordinary states of consciousness, both for healing and also for sorcery. As a man who does R&D for the military, has a PhD in thanatology (the study of death) - which part do you think he is most interested in?

p.s. Why would John Alexander be a very frustrated man, in your opinion?
edit on 22-9-2013 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
From that picture, Icke is right.

Also, which of the 2 is saying its only nazi stuff, for there is a strong element of black op ufo's, but that is only our ant hill stuff. Its way over their heads and as it is, am furious enough with all the dark hats in the industry and all the black operations. PERIOD. They will not get the rewards they wish in the end. This planet is being freed. Currently our dark magician occult shadow military has conducted all out warfare on humanity, nuked the oceans and poisoned everything and are in the process of killing all the dolphins and whales, total annilation seems to be taking place. I hope we get intervention and soon.
edit on 23-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

John Alexander categorically denies that any alternative energy or antigravity research is being done. He says there is no UFO cover-up, there is no shadow government and there is no hidden agenda. His best friend, Michael Aquino, on the other hand, is saying that there ARE in fact covert operations working on antigravity craft and that they have been successful. That contradiction was the entire reason why I created the thread. The entire "disclosure" meme is that there is a shadow government with advanced technology that is not sharing said energy breakthroughs with a dying planet addicted to oil. That is the whole point, to all the morons on here starring eachother's ignorant posts while consistently overlooking the crucial facts. I can't help it that people are dumb about this subject - we can thank Aquino's PsyOps for that, perhaps...

Aquino was the one who references the Nazi Germany roots to antigravity research.

As for the rest of you - just nevermind. Watch your Ancient Aliens with a stiffy and forget about it...

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

corsair00
reply to post by Unity_99

John Alexander categorically denies that any alternative energy or antigravity research is being done. He says there is no UFO cover-up, there is no shadow government and there is no hidden agenda. His best friend, Michael Aquino, on the other hand, is saying that there ARE in fact covert operations working on antigravity craft and that they have been successful. That contradiction was the entire reason why I created the thread. The entire "disclosure" meme is that there is a shadow government with advanced technology that is not sharing said energy breakthroughs with a dying planet addicted to oil. That is the whole point, to all the morons on here starring eachother's ignorant posts while consistently overlooking the crucial facts. I can't help it that people are dumb about this subject - we can thank Aquino's PsyOps for that, perhaps...

Aquino was the one who references the Nazi Germany roots to antigravity research.

As for the rest of you - just nevermind. Watch your Ancient Aliens with a stiffy and forget about it...

wow.
talk about getting all cranky when things dont go your way.
no one will be happy to read your threads if this is how you relate to dissent of your thesis.

sad little person

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join