It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US ‘Blackmails’ Russia over Syria Resolution – Lavrov

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by BobAthome

Yeah.. Children. Your photo and use of it as a talking point, by the way, is so offensive as to be outright unbelievable.

However, it's a good point...children. Assad wants to WIN the war. When did winning a civil war involve the killing of children almost to the exclusion of others? We ought to see some kids mixed in with a bunch of rebel fighters...but we don't. The Rebels seem to have been the luckiest people in Syria to have escaped major hits to grouped forces in not one...but ALL seeming Government attacks.

Ain't that just odd? A real quinky dink, ya might say.

"When did winning a civil war involve the killing of children" WORLD WAR 2 ,, it was called Genocide removal , of a inferior species , who reside in an area, meant for superior, others.
ya its always been this way. But the line it cross's unfortunately, returns us ,,Humanity, back too 1914.
and well we all know how that turned out, but maybe this time, no one gets shot at Sareavo.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I'm sorry, you'll have to be more specific than that. Children have always been casualties of war. That is a tragic constant in war across the globe and time itself.

However........... The unsually high number of children above and to the near exclusion of adults, let alone combat aged males? That's no SMALL thing to just gloss over. It's a BIG screaming problem and has been from the very start. There are a number of reasons I've not bought the B.S. line on this and that is absolutely one of them. This didn't happen like happenstance loss across a neighborhood logical for a Syrian Government Chemical strike....in any of them. No command centers of rebel leaders. Not even a friggin dorm area for rebel flunky fighters. Just perfectly innocent and photogenic bodies of civilians.

Now that is the scene I'd WANT if I had the evil in me to live with myself...and I was working for the tactical outcome the FSA desires.

It's the absolute LAST outcome I'd EVER want as a commander of Syrian rocket forces, firing on Rebel positions. This would be like that Air Raid shelter that took a direct bunker buster in Iraq. OOOOOPS on Steroids to almost call beyond belief. (In this case...it is, literally, beyond my belief)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Read the document:- www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
They've spent a lot of time and money on this and when I say a lot, I mean they have exhausted the majority of government funding on this for decades... to stay on top of the global monetary scheme. The ones in office now have inherited this reality of the gradually evolving plot to remain the world superpower. Again, I will borrow the term inertia. Their egos will simply not allow them to give it up, regardless of the cost... even though common sense would tell them that picking a big fight with the opposition at this time will prove disastrous.

Before this point in time, there may have been some sense to this ongoing race, because we do want to keep our policies of freedom and promote modern and civilized society... so what caused this to grow so large was all the american patriots who believe the us should be number one, they have contributed to this for somewhat rational reasons but at the same time, the western greedy conspiracy grew and festered beneath the surface... that so many were blind to.

now we are LOSING our freedom, instead of keeping it by continuing to support this stubbornness to be the winners and we will bankrupt and ruin this country if we don't throw the race right here at the end.

They will not win this... this is balance. The east has made strides of improvement.
It's time to sacrifice the ball to them in order to keep playing a fair game. It doesn't mean we have to accept all their policies if we watch them take a lot of the global influence... but this is exactly what our insane leaders think it means. We will be in a much better position to restore power, keep our policies and fortify our country if we cooperate... because if we try to use this force in fear of losing the whole game... it disqualifies as a legitimate world player and shows irrationality and we will be slaughtered!

It is all ego and if they do not sit this out, while watching their losing score, it's only going to get worse and they will be stripped of everything. They are just not using rationality and are overtaken by their fears because of what they see in the economy.

The capitalist system we were built upon holds a lot of that blame but they will keep feeding it because it the foundation... regardless of how faulty it is. They'd rather see the whole world crumble trying to support that crumbling foundation than to try something new... and it's going to happen anyway no matter how many people they kill. They can't see this. All they see is their position and in order to have a valid position, they must act. They don't really have a valid position outside of this nonsense. They were not trained to do anything else but be bullies and be the number one force.... so just don't know how to do anything else.

edit on 7201330PM9PM13p05America/Chicago by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Iran is a very large country, allies had their plan to divide the country to north and south since WW2 (got raped by US/British and Russian army regardless of their neutrality), so there is nothing new in here.

Important to note is that her position was and still is super strategic to whomever controlling her fate and existence in the future. There will be wars between east and west and Middle East (especially Iran) is the battle ground.

edit on 22-9-2013 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Iran will be a proxy war over the Petro Dollar.

The Dollar is going to collapse within the next decade, as Iran is the only oil producing company not using the dollar as a currency.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join