It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US ‘Blackmails’ Russia over Syria Resolution – Lavrov

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

MOSCOW, September 22 (RIA Novosti) – Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Sunday the US is “blackmailing” Moscow over a UN resolution on Syria that could allow the use of force.

"Our American partners are starting to blackmail us: if Russia does not support a resolution under Chapter VII in the UN Security Council, then we will stop the work in the Organization for Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) in the Hague," Lavrov said in a Channel One interview.

My Question is this:- Why are they so desperate to get access into Iran.
Now I know about the oil and the gas pipeline and the supposed security aspect with defence of Israel , but look at the map below , this is overkill.
Is there something we are overlooking , that is located in Iran?
Could it be the "Ark of the Covenant"?
Could it be an ancient worm hole or portal ?

www.blacklistednews.com...

They just seem desperate.

edit on 22-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: oooops

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Interesting development, do you have a link? I still think our dear leaders want to use force really badly. Eventually something will happen to cause them to engage in such attacks IMO. They may want WWIII who knows, but wormholes and the Ark? Heheh.
Really, who knows!
edit on 22-9-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Wow.... On an international relations level? We've hit bottom folks and this is what it looks like. When what have always been private little nasty-grams back and forth are casually turned public like this?

Well, it's like having a public debate with someone here and remaining within T&C, while, perhaps, having a few more direct notes by U2U. Then the other guy decides to gain leverage on the public and otherwise polite debate, he'll post what is mutually understood to be confidential communication.

It's not just a slap on the topic at hand....but shows a TOTAL lack of any respect or care about consequence. They obviously don't believe there will be any to a thing like this...and these days, they're probably right.

Oh...how very far our nation has plunged in so short a time. We've been punked...and I doubt our President even realizes it.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Overlooking?

It's the people more than any other resource - if you want to liberalize any large Islamic population the one you had already done so once from the 40s to 70s is a good choice. On top of the anti-Arab sentiment in most of Iran's urban centers. If you're trying to control the region from Afghanistan across the Azeri all the way to Israel and Egypt - the pairing of Iran and Israel is the way to do it.

Alternatively they could go for an India - Turkey - Israel triumvirate but I think the window has been lost in the past few years for that. Not sure.

Iran is not the caricature from the press. There is a lot of recent-term history and memory that could work hugely to the US advantage in the region and pushing agenda against Russia and China.

With that said - we've bungled it about every way you can since 2001 so yes - it's desperate and bloody silly stupid at this point IMO. -Mags

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
They really do want to get close to Iran. Maybe Iran IS developing nuclear weapons, and time is of the essence to stop them... I wouldnt blame them (Iran); its the only pragmatic way to halt invasion by The West and prevent a rothchilds controlled central bank from being installed, their economy devastated, nation torn to shreds and subjugated by Western financial interests.

TPTB want something in the ME. Its probably more than one thing... but they just dont want pieces of it... they want ALL OF IT, and Iran has SOME of it.

Wookiep
They may want WWIII who knows, but wormholes and the Ark? Heheh.
Really, who knows!
edit on 22-9-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

This is Persia we are talking about. Theyve been around for thousands of years; all those legendary artifacts that people say are myths? If they are not, and they are lost, and ancient, they could very easily be buried in Persia somewhere.

edit on 9/22/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: grammar

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Pinkorchid
My Question is this:- Why are they so desperate to get access into Iran.

TPTB are the original Pokemon players and they gotta collect them all.

Yep... we're absolutely missing something.

At this point we have no choice but to accept a totally different game is being played than the stated one... and that anything that IS out in the public is only meant to obfuscate the real moves.

No different than how the US got "dragged" into WW1 and WW2.
edit on 22-9-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Interesting information at this blog about the location of the "Ark of the Covenant"
www.city-data.com...

Jeremiah 49:38 says... And I will set my throne

You will not find the Ark on the Temple Mount or in Jerusalem. The Ark was hidden in Elam.
The very place God anointed His new King !!

God's Ark has remained hidden.... but as St John the Divine tells us, the Ark shall be revealed at the
time of the end.

If we are at the time of the end... then isn't it interesting that the greatest superpower of our
time, the USA, has occupied Iraq = Babylon...
and, it seems the USA is headed for a confrontation
with Iran = Persia.

Curiouser and curiouser , I have found an article that link both of those concepts in my original post.

Although 'Arc' refers to an extremely advanced technology, fundamentally it means the same as 'arc' in, for example, arc welding - two terminals at different potential/voltage giving rise to a spark across the gap - an electrical passageway (even so, the original word was 'Arch'). Thus the Arc of the Covenant is a portal, bridging dimensional frequency bands and locations, somewhat similar to what one might imagine is achieved by the so-called 'wormholes' of physics and science fiction. This is one of the Arc's functions.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

So if we for a moment "suspend disbelief " one has to ask the question: are they trying to escape or are they trying to bring someone or something here?

edit on 22-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
To play devil's advocate, this is coming from Ria Novosti located in Russia. Any chance they could be promoting disinformation/false information/misinformation to further stir your opinion against U.S. foreign policy?

Nevertheless most major news agencies are reporting it as legitimate:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

Quite possibly , but I wouldn't put it past either side to be playing dirty pool.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

MysteriousHusky
To play devil's advocate, this is coming from Ria Novosti located in Russia. Any chance they could be promoting disinformation/false information/misinformation to further stir your opinion against U.S. foreign policy?

Nevertheless most major news agencies are reporting it as legitimate:

Of course they are.

The question about the pursuit or Iran is still a good one though and to me at least the geopolitics of it are clear. We just SUCK at playing the game.

The great trick the Russians pulled was helping create the backlash against State Secrecy and skullduggery in the decades leading up to Bush 41. Since then we've been stumbling our way through geopolitical floundering like a Ron White routine. -Mags
edit on 22-9-2013 by Insurrection because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

MysteriousHusky

Not sure about others, but my opinion of US foreign policy is rock bottom ATM and has been for years. I am not and will not be surprised by ANY dirty tricks the Obama regime tries to pull; in fact, I expect them to try and pull as many as they possibly can.

The US government engaging in blackmail? Hell thats pretty lite for them, really. Im sure more is in the works, though.

edit on 9/22/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BardingTheBard

Another interesting footnote :-
We perhaps have the real motive behind the current focus on Iran.

New World Order author, Elizabeth van Buren, wrote a classic book on certain aspects of the plan of the Illuminati to overthrow the Old World Order so the Kingdom of The Christ (New World Order) could be established. Van Buren acknowledges her debt to Masonic author, Manly P. Hall, recognized in Freemasonry as the greatest modern teacher. Van Buren recognized that the final distance to The Christ would have to be carried out in extreme violence and warfare.

Since the Temple cannot be rebuilt without producing an Ark of the Covenant, and since the Illuminati has such a fervent desire to build a temple for their Messiah (NEWS1643), we know that the current Israeli, English, and American leadership is very keen to rebuild this Temple. Since they are extremely anxious to rebuild their legendary King Solomon's Temple -- built by the created figure of Hiram Abiff -- we should begin to see evidences that this building program may be ready to commence. As Israel is getting ready to completely separate the Jewish population from Palestinian in order to fulfill Obadiah 15-18 and Ezekiel 34 (NEWS1620), we should not be too surprised that the temple rebuilding project may be ready to begin. The new Temple simply cannot be rebuilt without the Ark of the Covenant -- even if the Illuminati has to re-create it so it can be "discovered" by a famed, Noahide archeologist

www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Everyone forgets that the U.N. Report stated for a Fact, that the missles that the Serin Gas was used in, were Russian make.
So all this time , from Saddam too now, these WMD'S,,,,have been of Russian make,,NOT American.
And why Isreal knocked out those other Stockpiles,,because they didn't need America's ok,, but Russia's.
Check.
edit on 9/22/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Every one also forgets that the U.N is not neutral , and is often persuaded by both the U.S and Israel to do their bidding.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Unfortunately, unless they have serial numbers to go with the ID? That tells us absolutely nothing. It's like saying some infamous assassination was done with an American or Russian rifle. Well..Okay..that tells us who made the thing. It doesn't say how many decades ago, or how many hands or nations it's been through since.

The supply contract for aircraft to the Afghani military almost went for Soviet/Russian made helicopters and equipment (and should have, given location and local familiarity). That would have been US supply on 100% foreign equipment... also note as well, the AK-'s and other hardware to the FSA being of local type and not M-16's or other American issue stuff.

It's nice to know they were manufactured and not entirely homemade...but then it raises another question. Were they sealed warheads ...is there such a thing? Or could they have been stolen empty and filled with rebel made concoctions, like killed the rabbits they filmed? (yeah..I really am hung up on the rabbits err.. poor things.. )
edit on 22-9-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Pinkorchid

Every one also forgets that the U.N is not neutral , and is often persuaded by both the U.S and Israel to do their bidding.

Since CANADA sold its seat on the SECURITY COUNCIL, too CHINA,,, we got a Panda,, i have nothing but disdain for the U.N.
But facts are facts, the u.n. doing the u.s and Isreal's bidding? lol, ya right. lol

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

"serial numbers" the's a LIST?,,, ok,,

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

yes and children, that foam at the mouth,,

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yeah.. Children. Your photo and use of it as a talking point, by the way, is so offensive as to be outright unbelievable.

However, it's a good point...children. Assad wants to WIN the war. When did winning a civil war involve the killing of children almost to the exclusion of others? We ought to see some kids mixed in with a bunch of rebel fighters...but we don't. The Rebels seem to have been the luckiest people in Syria to have escaped major hits to grouped forces in not one...but ALL seeming Government attacks.

Ain't that just odd? A real quinky dink, ya might say.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Read this document and become enlightened :- [urlwww.globalresearch.ca...[/url]

From my post here:- www.abovetopsecret.com...

More pics for you to look at , but these ones show a completely different story , one that shows the manipulation or staged placement of previously murdered children for political expediency by the rebels.
edit on 22-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join