It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian PM confirms Intelligent Extraterrestrial Life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So is this story circulating in the Kremlin already?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
When someone translated this from the actual Russian, they found that the Russian "Men in Black" documentary film had the same title mentioned in the clip, so it was clearly that film, and not the Hollywood ones he was talking about.

It doesn't surprise me that much that the Russian President would be briefed on what they knew about the alien presence. They probably view it as a massive security liability before anything else. I mean if you were tasked with keeping your country secure, and you had one or more potential secret enemies that trumped any firepower and defenses you had at the table probably 100-fold to 100,000-fold, you might be a bit concerned too.

It only makes sense. I mean being concerned with what small nations in the middle east are doing amongst themselves seems a bit petty if you are in no way concerned with what your competitors from another frakking star are doing on your own turf.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by Pladuim

He wasn't talking about the "Hollywood" Men In Black. Any good UFO researcher would know that. Its a Russian film, look it up.

Any good researcher knows that TV (from any country) is the last place to "research". Most shows along the mainstream genre are tabloid, sensationalism with bogus "proof".

You will discover that in time. Disclosure is from "them to us" not from Mainstream Television to us.

Yea, but when a Russian PM mentions a film while giving a bit of alien disclosure, I'm sure as hell going to watch it. You somehow come across as if I validated the film, which I did not. I have done my fair share of research over the years looking for a bit of truth in all of this UFO stuff. After 3 episodes of my own personal "Seeing Is Believing", it's not a belief it's a fact we are being visited. Your really preaching to the choir regarding false info. and misleading stories when it comes to UFO's, that's something I have learned from first hand experience. There are things you may learn over time as well, like making false implications, it makes one look a bit foolish.

Pladuim

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

Yea, but when a Russian PM mentions a film while giving a bit of alien disclosure, I'm sure as hell going to watch it.

I wasn't challenging your beliefs (you say you've seen them, so have I) . If you don't see him clowning the journalist about the nuclear football and the special alien files traveling with it, then okay...

... it's a fact we are being visited.

Visited? Who do you think put us here?

Your really preaching to the choir regarding false info. and misleading stories when it comes to UFO's, that's something I have learned from first hand experience. There are things you may learn over time as well, like making false implications, it makes one look a bit foolish.

No preaching just laughing about this one. The foolish believe what the prime minister said as truth, thats all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join