It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian PM confirms Intelligent Extraterrestrial Life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This clip is in russian.

Russia’s Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev recently confirmed the existence of intelligent extraterrestrial life in a short interview away from network cameras after an appearance on Russian television.

"I tell you the first and last time.

Together with a nuclear suitcase the president has a folder, which is top secret and devoted entirely to the report by the Russian secret service which handles the control of extraterrestrials in our country.

After the term, the two folders and a small nuclear suitcase are transferred to the new president.

How many of them are among us I cannot say because panic might begin"

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Well... what the heck?? The basic premise doesn't surprise me, especially from Russia. They've always had a more 'meh..?' attitude toward the super-insane secrecy our side keeps even rumors within on this subject.

Still....Why would the President of Russia or any nation have data re: ET's in the same instant-action package which follows the top leaders around in the event of war? What immediate action could be contained in such a folder and for what cause or outcome? Is there some Planetary defense we do not know about or is that the Russian version of "To surrender in Grey-ese...Turn to page 2. To surrender in Nordic, page 3. To surrender in .......etc"?

I just can't imagine what, on that topic, would exist to matter as a specific thing to carry in this context?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Recently? I think this is pretty old. *December 2012

Considered satire -Official story wise-

In footage recorded Friday after a television interview, the former president joked that each Russian leader gets two folders with information about extraterrestrials that visited our planet – and stayed here.

Unseen on camera footage, he is heard telling a Ren TV journalist he could not tell "how many of them are among us, because it may cause panic." He said more details could be found in Barry Sonnenfeld's "Men in Black" films.

During his 2008-2012 presidency, Medvedev showed a sense of humor slightly more subtle than Putin's sometimes brutal jokes.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 22-9-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

He's taking the p***

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i dont know how old this is i just happened to see it on my facebook page this morning.

and if it is a "joke" then them russians got a weird sense of humor.
edit on 22-9-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yes this was last year. Someone just posted YouTube video recently again but it is an old story even covered on ATS. See below

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

oh ok thanks for showing me that we could disregard this thread then

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
With most Scientists more less garenteeing there will be life out there in some form and with all the recent finds of possible habbital worlds. I would think a first contact protacol exists with every goverment. Even if they have not meet ET, seeing as goverments have conteigencs for everything Im guessing they all have a plan for that.

Im guessing the USA one will be launch nukes at it first and make peace latter..... You know cause Aliens have WMD's and are terrorists
edit on 22-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I get the impression that what he means is that the incoming president gets the nuclear football and codes and a "briefing folder" on ETs. That would make sense—to the extent that anything makes sense in those rarefied circles....

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

lol... Yeah. I can see that too. The US will try to nuke them. The French will try to surrender to them. The English? Negotiate..while Japan works to reverse engineer the tech by sight alone. Meanwhile, China will sit back and watch everyone else get killed while calculating their own moves in the aftermath.

Oh yes.. I can see such great things to come of our official First Contact moment. I hope ET knows what they're getting into when they approach this seemingly peaceful little blue marble in the darkness. If not, errr... Welcome to Earth, huh?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Good joke. He had em going too, until he said you can see it in a movie...

edit on 22-9-2013 by intrptr because: change

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Im guessing the USA one will be launch nukes at it first and make peace latter..... You know cause Aliens have WMD's and are terrorists

Uh Uh... US doesn't want to blow them up. First we will interrogate them in Guantanamo and then dissect em. If they don't deliver the secret formulas then we will use their ships to attack their home world.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
The English? Negotiate..

Of course......

And then send trader and merchnats to set up a outpost on there planet and within 50 years we will control them economicaly reduceing there own govemnet to puppets so we cant exploit the economicaly. Thats the British way! I can just see the Integalactic space Company

O and you forgot the Middle east reaction! They would call em infidels hjack a space ship causeing aliens to declare a war on terror on earth.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think it was clearly a joke, hence the 'men in black' movie reference at the end

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

There is a thread on same from last year here somewhere, I can't yet negotiate very well the new set-up due to the bugs as yet. Maybe you could find it. It was ambiguous then.
edit on 22-9-2013 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Lady_Tuatha
I think it was clearly a joke, hence the 'men in black' movie reference at the end

He wasn't talking about the "Hollywood" Men In Black. Any good UFO researcher would know that. Its a Russian film, look it up.

Pladuim

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This was disclosure and the whole world laughed it off. By the way, the men in black thing that is alluded to is a very good Russian documentary.

MEN IN BLACK - Full Russian Documentary With English Subtitle

My friend from Australia is native Russian and translated that for me, and yes, that is disclosure. It would be akin to the vice president of the US doing so.
edit on 22-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

He wasn't talking about the "Hollywood" Men In Black. Any good UFO researcher would know that. Its a Russian film, look it up.

Any good researcher knows that TV (from any country) is the last place to "research". Most shows along the mainstream genre are tabloid, sensationalism with bogus "proof".

You will discover that in time. Disclosure is from "them to us" not from Mainstream Television to us.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Unity_99
This was disclosure and the whole world laughed it off.

Pretty mind numbingly boring then, wasn't it.

Was it what you expected? this dicslosure? Now you know they're here. And....

you still have to clean the dog poop, put out the trash, turn OFF the lights and find a lighter.

Oh well, maybe when the jesus comes again, maybe then everything will change....

I think I'd rather have a Russian Alien bride than aliens in russia. Some sexy ladies over there.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I've been an experiencer all my life. Walked through those tubes on the moon as a child. This wasn't disclosure for me! I know they're here, all around us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join