It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Stick" comes out and cast shadow from a flat stone. Curiosity Sol 393.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Zarniwoop
reply to post by Baddogma

This is the "Space Exploration" Forum. It usually requires a higher level of analysis.

Perhaps it should have been in the grey area. Even then, this one was much less entertaining than the crocodile spine.

I am beginning to think we need a "Mars Exploration, Hypothesis and Conjecture" Forum, with the express purpose of raising these discoveries without pointless pillorying.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It kinda looks like a indented impression on the rock face as though some other rock was laying on top it.Putting off the illusion that somthing is coming up from the rock.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have been researching martian rocks for some time now. And have posted some of the strange ones on my blog at WooIsWoo.com

Those who are interested in these new latest pictures may visit WooIsWoo and post your comments.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Arken
Any idea?

Yep! It's a crack in the stone! (I got all cracked up when you mentioned it's a 'stick'!! Lol! )
edit on 26-9-2013 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sort of looks like you would see in the desert around some Mud that has been wet, then dried, may prove that Mars was once wet.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

If you look behind it, where the round object is, it looks exactly like water was running downhill (left to right) in sand and dried up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join