It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crisis at Fukushima's Unit 4 Demands a Global Take-Over

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

Thanks for your reply to my question! I had forgotten that I posed it, but was just reminded last night.
Got a call from a family member in Texas informing me that he has been diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer.
Forwarding him as much information as I can about the subject to help him with decisions regarding treatment and the protection of his family from any increased risk factors that he may have been exposed to.

edit on 15-10-2013 by sageturkey because: Add

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by webedoomed

The 2-3 BILLION figure represents a number that includes resource depletion,general pollution,radiological pollution(THE BIG ONE), and the seemingly violent nature of Humanity; Throw in a few natural disasters and you have the perfect storm. Also my figures EXCLUDE uranium and Plutonium(because I don't have the proper numbers); The numbers could very well be 3-4 billion(or more).

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWetCoast

I see you're still speaking out your rear.

Good luck with that in life.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sageturkey

Got a call from a family member in Texas informing me that he has been diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer.
Forwarding him as much information as I can about the subject to help him with decisions regarding treatment and the protection of his family from any increased risk factors that he may have been exposed to.

Not to make light of his unfortunate diagnosis, but depending on the type of cancer, his treatment will most likely be radioactive iodine treatment and external radiation therapy, the very things that I assume you are thinking caused the cancer. A family disposition is the most likely cause of such cases, but exposure to Benzene and petrochemicals had also been suspected (and for many other cancers), so just wondering if he worked at or lived close to an oil refinery?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Greetings:

IT’S TIME TO DRAW A LINE IN THE SAND

ALL OVER THE WORLD AT YOUR LOCAL NUCLEAR PLANT

November 29/30, 2013

CHERNOBYL
FUKUSHIMA
(YOUR NUCLEAR POWER PLANT)

On NOVEMBER 29/30, 2013, we will use our minds and creativity to counter the malevolent nuclear energy industry.

Find your local nuclear power plant and/or nuclear dump site (Or just protest in your own backyard, your local park, or anywhere else in your community.

Get creative, anything goes.) Create a sign that says; Chernobyl, Fukushima, [the name of the site you are standing in front of].

Find your local nuclear sites here:

American Reactors By Location Or Name
NRC: U.S. Operating Nuclear Power Reactors (by Location or Name)

Global List of Reactors
Global List of nuclear reactors

Take a Photo, Take a Video.  (Note: No need to go on their property, they are a visible form of public property.)

Send us your photos and videos and we’ll post them to the website and our flickr page.

Email Us: [email protected]
Facebook Us: facebook.com/postignorance
Flickr: www.flickr.com...

Contact Kevin directly:
The Post Ignorance Project | Yellow and Black Friday

IMHO, these are other interesting reads on ATS:

711 days after Fukushima changed the world forever on 3/11/11

FukuGate: We've been conned

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

FUKUSHIMA FALLOUT CLOCK
Elapsed Time since March 11, 2011, 2:46 PM - Fukushima, Japan

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GaryN

Yep - you're right about the treatment, Iodine and Radiation.
Not sure about the refinery, he lived in Killeen near Ft. hood for quite some time though.
Now myself on the other hand - I live right between the old Little America refinery and the old Amoco refinery which are both superfund cleanup sites. The Little America refinery has numerous Benzene exposure-related lawsuits against them. Didn't realize that when I moved here many years ago, but there it is - That big 800-pound Gorilla...

On topic, have been watching them move fuel rods on the Tepco webcam for the last 2 hours or so.

edit on 22-11-2013 by sageturkey because: Add

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join