It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ape Men are Abducting Us!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Nah, I was correcting an earlier post I couldn't edit because time had past. Point of thread = how to approach alien civilization on alien home world or so I surmise.
edit on 22-9-2013 by MysteriousHusky because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2013 by MysteriousHusky because: addition

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Yes, exactly. See what listening to people from Oxford has got you?
Now, back to our own thoughts and feelings.

I remember one episode of the original Star Trek when Spock saved the day by doing something random and illogical. His reply to Kirk at the end was that sometimes the logical course is to be illogical.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

taoistguy
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

That's my point. Those buggers in Oxford control everything!!

We're through the looking glass here people ^_^

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Thorneblood
It's interesting you say this as i was just reading a story about how Ft Leonard Wood in Missouri is harboring an elite squad of Sasquatch Shock Troops genetically modified by the Reptilians.
Phantoms and Monsters

According to our source, within the secret organization allegedly at Fort Leonard Wood and corroborated with many eye witness accounts, the military had started a secret program in 1983 at Fort Leonard Wood when locals found a crashed UFO on the boarder of the Mark Twain National Forest and the military reservation. Shortly after the crash was found, many sightings of Sasquatch like creatures were seen throughout Pulaski county. The latest sightings of UFOs and Sasquatch like creatures happened December 24, 2009 near the Gasconade River, just off Highway 133. Our source said that the UFO studied at Fort Leonard Wood was actually a control module and incubation chamber created by advanced reptoid aliens. The module/incubation chamber held the DNA of the reptiod aliens genetically altered ape-like shock troops used to destroy humanity. Some of the creatures escaped and started to breed in the wild. Without an active control module to condition them for combat, the creatures reverted to a natural state. Many sightings of these creatures have been seen throughout the county. Our source has also stated that the U.S. Army has created a new module, and with the remaining DNA found in the original craft, have created their own version of those Sasquatch type shock troops. Our source also stated that they will be tested in Afghanistan sometime in 2010.

Sasquatch used to destoy humanity? Wow, this story is so fiction that it doesn't even try to hide itself. If anyone wanted to destroy that and highly advanced, would've done it with the press of a button.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join