It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Superior presents a 50 page report to the Human Rights Commision regarding the gas attacks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
It doesn't get any darker than this folks.

Mother Agnes Mariam el-Salib, Mother Superior of St James' Monastery in Qara, questions the validity of the photographs and video footage which are being circulated as proof that the Syrian President used sarin gas on his own people. No one doubts that a lot of children died, but Mother Agnes has examined the pictures and asked why there are only piles of dead children. She asks: Where are all their parents? And why do the same bodies in the same clothes keep on cropping up in different locations?

Mother Agnes is a well- respected religious who has been consistently outspoken about the atrocities committed by Western-backed Syrian rebels against Christians and other minorities. She said of the events of the morning of 21 August: "I am not saying that no chemical agent was used in the area – it certainly was. But I insist that the footage that is now being peddled as evidence had been fabricated in advance. I have studied it meticulously, and I will submit my report to the UN Human Rights Commission based in Geneva.

Below is the link to the 50 page document she sent to the U.N. ( CAUTION IT IS GRAPHIC )

www.globalresearch.ca...

Also remember these are the rebels that the Obama Government support and send funds and weapons to.
edit on 22-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

More information regarding the false story of Gas bombing in Ghouta, Senator Kerry lied.

Fabricated US/Israeli Intelligence on Ghouta’s Gas Attack

John Kerry repeated Colin Powell’s infamous moment. He did so multiple times. He lied claiming Syria launched Ghouta’s gas attack.

Former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, Craig John Murray, said Israel lied. It manufactured fake evidence. It wrongfully blamed Syria for Ghouta’s gas attack. Murray called Kerry’s accusations “sheer lies.”
British intelligence has no information about alleged “radio and communication intercepts between the Syrians despite having the most modern and advanced electronic tapping post on the Mountainous Troodos region of Cyprus,” he said.

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

I found that most of the questions asked about the video evidence, the conclusions arrived at, as well as so called "contradictions" were of the sort that could have logical explanations. This is not anything near real investigative reporting at all. Looks more like reverse propaganda.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

So your basing your idea of what really happened on the MSM news outlets ( controlled by only 6 individuals in the world , al cabal ) and what comes out of the mouths of those corrupt American politicians.

I think I rather keep an open mind and look at all evidence that comes forward about this.

To me Mother Agnes was on the ground in Syria , spoke to the people themselves and was given photo's and evidence by those people that had their children stolen and used despicably by the rebel forces.

Rather than some trumped up controlled talking heads for the MSM , spouting untruths to push an agenda for fascist takeovers of countries that America has no business sticking it's nose in.

As history has shown ,when they do , what is left behind is something only the American contractors can get any benefit from and not the indigenous people who are always displaced and disenfranchised.

top topics

join