It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Power Offers a New Golden Age

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

What did the Ancients use to wash their hair??

Anyone know?

I'm pretty sure they didn't have Shampoo back then.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Beat me to the punch on this one, I was going to post the same debunk.

I just cannot fathom how people believe that a pyramid has such magical properties just because of its shape.

Maybe it has different acoustics then, say, a round room; or maybe it is more sound architecturally then, say, a rhombus; but, to believe that pyramid can somehow sharpen metal, or heal the sick, or whatever else these whack-job New Age cons claim... it boggles the mind.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I wasn't going to reply because I didn't feel like typing a long reply, but now here it is:

When I was about 19 I was really into what would have been considered "the occult". I bought a book called "Pyramid Power". It talked about all the strange things that happened at the site of the pyramids, and if I recall, there was a story about a guy who had climbed to the peak of the Giza pyramid, and raised his hand and claimed to feel something like static electricity.

It also went into experiments done with model pyramids and, how just as some people here posted, the results were seemingly miraculous.

The same year, I happened to come across a plastic pyramid in a store. It was supposed to be an exact-to-scale replica of a "real" pyramid. It contained the pyramid itself, a rectangular pedestal exactly 1/3 the height of the pyramid, and a base, which was used to align everything.

I set it up precisely according to the instructions and placed a razor blade on the platform inside. I can't remember how long it was, but some days later I took out the blade and tried it. I couldn't see any difference, but it very well may have been a little sharper.

I wanted to try something more definitive, so I cut up an apple. I put one slice on the platform in the pyramid, and left the other on the table beside it.

After a few days, the slice outside the pyramid was dried, curling and turning dark brown.

I lifted the pyramid to see what the other piece looked like, and suprisingly, it hadn't darkened in color at all, and was much less curled than the first. It appeared more freeze-dried than rotting.

I surmised that maybe because it was in an enclosed space it retained more mosture. I covered it again, and again, a few days later checked on the slices.

Once again, the one in the pyramid was far better preserved. The one outside, on the table was disgusting looking.

I know this isn't scientific proof of anything, but the results were good enough that I think there's at least a possibility that something is happening here. I want to try it again.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

Thank you for coming forward with your experiments, AntiNWO. Sounds like something is happening to me.

Let us know how the next test goes. (claps)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by sled735

What did the Ancients use to wash their hair??

Anyone know?

I'm pretty sure they didn't have Shampoo back then.

They did however have soap back then so I suppose they just used that and dealt with the dandruff in some other manner.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-9-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Bruce Cathie was the one who worked out the world energy grid everyone else has copied him paley. Hoaglands and everyone else work on it is amateurish compared to cathies.

I also discussed the planetary grid that William Becker and Beth Hagens added later.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Thank you for that info. I'll have to look Bruce Cathie's information up.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just discovered this thread; I'm so behind the times!

I first began reading about pyramids and their powers in the late 70's, and I love all the information brought forth here!

Another S&F my friend!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Excellent s&f

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Thank you Nugget, and Jazz.

I think the "big boys" know this free power is available to us, but they don't want us to know it, to avoid losing their control over the masses, selling us power that puts money in their pockets!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join