It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced to take flu vaccine or get fired.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nostrenominon

No that is just me being lazy cause you know.....internet forum.

This is turning into a flame war.

Im bailing out before the mods get here.

Though not before I evoke godwins law.....

NAZIS

Thread killed
edit on 26-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

I think he s banned.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

People seem to be forgetting how children were vaccinated across the USA without parental consent during the alleged swine flu pandemic .

If that was as widespread as you made it sound, you must have a verifiable number, or percentage, what is it?

Also, I notice that you use the phrase "alleged swine flu pandemic" quite often. What is constitutes a pandemic "in your eyes"?

They mandated it all across Europe BTW.civilians as well .

Friends of mine in Japan were mandated too.

I'd like to read copies of those mandates. Where can I find them?

They covered up all the adverse reactions that occurred .

If true, how did you become aware of that? Please provide something more than someone else's opinion as evidence.

There have been plenty of MDs who are hiv positive who hide their status and freeking operate on people
So i think if a medical student falsified his vaccination status to stay in school ,as he believes we need a better way to combat this issue ,he's the kind of guy I'd want as a doctor .

I fail to see the difference: They're both FRAUDS, and neither should be allowed to work in the field of medicine!

Committing fraud IS NOT "a better way to combat" anything. Accepting such an action only encourages more of the same.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Good for you OP, people need to take a stand. Vaccines can be great things but big pharma has no accountability anymore and cannot be trusted to not put out contaminated product.
The one year I got the flu shot I came down with it. I don't know if it was related but after a coughing fit I was in extreme pain with numbness down my legs. Several MRIs later and they found a white mass in the center of my spinal cord. The doctors don't know if was a reaction to something or was caused by a bone spur. Either way I would wish what I have on no one.
After reading the horror stories of contaminated vaccines a few years ago I will never take one again.
edit on 26-9-2013 by Asktheanimals because: spelling correction

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

BenR, I can't help but wonder where you get your income from. Your avatar says "Paid Government Disinfo Agent". Truth staring us in the face?

Why ask? I'm quite sure that's the only proof that you need.

What's your vaccine history? Near 60 years old so you were brought up with almost no vaccines (compared to children today)?

If you had understood:

Having been a Air Force brat for the first 18 yrs. of my life, and having spent 10 of those years overseas, I can assure you that I've been inoculated far more than you can imagine.

... you would have known that my vaccination history is quite extensive, compared to that of the average US citizen, and, especially, that of today's children.

Your second question only confirmed your ignorance.

Has the skyrocketing increase in autism not affected your family ... yet?

Nope, not at all. Has it affected yours?

What's the physical/mental condition (and IQ) of your children and grand-children?

Considering your inability to comprehend the VERY SIMPLE statement:

I can assure you that I've been inoculated far more than you can imagine.

... I'm quite certain that their "mental condition (and IQ)" is much better, and much higher, than yours is.

What's stopping you from doing your own research?

Absolutely nothing! That's why I'm so consistent at verifying my claims with valid sources.

What's stopping you from supporting your own outlandish claims? Does that have anything to do with your current "mental condition"?

See ya,
Milt
edit on 009America/Chicago9RAmerica/Chicago2013-09-26T18:13:13-05:00Thursdayu13America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by toast317

So OP. How are you doing. I hope you were able to work it out on the job. A lot of places will give alternative options, usually more about being punitive, for going against their demands. Theyhave to make an example of you. I hope you were able to come to a comprise.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

For those who buy into the mounting lies of the adversaries in accepting their poisons, circumstance will in many ways come down to ignoring the Words of wisdom below---whilst those that strive to follow and adhere righteously with the Truth will be persecuted for it by the worldly powers under the ways of perdition.

"For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it."
Matthew 16:25

A good fight indeed that will see to a True Sanctuary for those who can overcome this world and the plights of the flesh.

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Good for you OP. If you are not convinced that you want to put that in your body then don't. I'm in a similar situation and I won't be getting it either.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

So you've already taken them ?

I think i catched the post when you said "you're getting flu shots 5 days from now".

"now" being then, so you get them all.

We'll there's not much you can do, you should have come here on the date you received the message, and banking on some guy at ATS knowing what to do, bascially as NaturalNews.com Mike Adams suggested you would need to take a lot of nutritional supplements such as vitamins, and especially vitamin C and natural Iodine (sea weed extract, or "nascent" iodine) as well as some medical charcoal to get rid of the mercury, the iodine would protect you from flouride and other damaging stuff, and it's iodine that get's released when your body needs to fight the stuff it doesn't want, so if you are unhealthy it could lead to permanent damage, you can try to remove these unwanted chemicals by making a cleansing run, as well as getting filled up with some healthy supplement (not all "healthy supplements" are real, there are fakes, check naturalnews) that's all you can do, unfortunately if damage was done, you cannot undo it.

If you had come here, 5 days was still in the some kind of maybe line that you could get protected. Still, for real protection youd had to do this and get in shape (exercise) like more than 2 weeks in advance, then the body would be in full battle preparedness, and you would take medical charcoal

Some people may say charcoal may not be effective since you're not eating the drug, the point why this would still work is because it's important that you are healthy upfront so the charcoal doesn't suck out the stuff you need plus, you only take it right after you get the shot, not anymore, so it takes along the bad stuff majory, but it won't deplete the stuff you need, as you won't be taking charcoal more than 1 or 2 times that day you received the flu shot, but you keep taking the supplements and iodine for a week afterward at least to make SURE the vaccine is defeated.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join