It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced to take flu vaccine or get fired.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Every one of my former co workers were forced to get them .

Your co-workers weren't FORCED to do diddly, but it's certainly nice to hear that they were WILLING to comply with their job requirements.

i was just lucky enough to be out of that environment when it went into effect

I feel that the others in "that environment" are even more fortunate than you were. Perhaps they should thank you for leaving.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

PtolemyII
Baxter Pharmaceuticals, the maker of flu vaccines, had a glitch. Their test flu vaccine was contaminated with live virus from the deadly H5N1 bird flu. A Baxter rep said it happened by accident, likely during packaging.So how do live bird flu viruses present during packaging? Do they fly around the manufacturing facility, dive bombing open vials as they speed toward lid application? Did a Baxter employee have a syringe with live virus, adding droplets as they whizzed by?An answer is needed, as the world faces an H1N1 outbreak. Baxter and Chiron will produce millions of flu vaccines for the coming fall. They don’t need to be tainted with live, but deadly flu viruses.(Baxter is the same company that brought Americans deadly heparin. Chinese labs substituted a lower cost ingredient, that turned out to be deadly. For quality, manufacturers need to know their supplier. Baxter clearly didn’t.)

katysexposure.wordpress.com...

That bit of hyperbole was based on an article posted at TopNews.in. Here are some highlights that the author of your source intentionally ignored:

Baxter shipped the infected vaccine to the Czech biomedical firm Biotest for testing on ferrets in late January.

None of Biotest's 13 employees, who had been exposed to the highly pathogenic virus for a week, contracted the disease.

Officials, however, hinted that the situation could have been serious. "Thank God it did not spread," Vit said.

"If it were to spread to poultry farms it would have caused serious problems," said Josef Duben, a spokesman for the Czech State Veterinary Administration.

Statement 2 and 4 indicate that particular virus WAS NOT a direct threat to humans. It seems that incident wasn't even near the threat to humans that you are HYPING it to have been.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 324America/Chicago9RAmerica/Chicago2013-09-26T01:47:34-05:00Thursdayu34America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

THE BIRD FLU IS COMING THE BIRD FLU IS COMING !!!GO GET VACCINATED !!

Sure sounds like FEAR MONGERING to me .
they have been saying the bird flu is coming since 2005.
Its still really hasn't hit except in remote areas where we just get reports of alleged bird flu being transferred to a human .

They've been saying this since 2005 or so ,because that's how long they've been trying to alter it for bird to human transference .
This is a man made pandemic .

I agree that "THE BIRD FLU IS COMING THE BIRD FLU IS COMING !!!GO GET VACCINATED !!" is "fear mongering", but that certainly pales, considerably, in comparison to the rest of what you posted, and all the nonsense contained in Dr. Quack's (Mercola) article. I can, most definitely, understand why the two of you don't provide any valid sources.

For those that might be interested, here is the link to the article that I was referring to.

Thanks for the laugh!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Poor wasted poison ..

Yep! If "Big Pharma" truly wanted to intentionally harm the World's populations, they could have just repackaged the old products. I'll bet you wonder why they didn't.

WHO:Meanwhile, The World Health Organization (WHO) faces mounting charges that it overreacted to the pandemic. It is alleged that the Geneva based arm of the United Nations was influenced by pharmaceutical companies to exaggerate the risk, thereby helping in vaccine sales. Nevertheless, WHO has launched an internal review of its response and announced that a committee of 29 outside experts would conduct an independent assessment.

I know that's all that you needed to JUMP TO A CONCLUSION, but I'll wait for the results of the "independent assessment", before I form one.

I noticed that the date of that article was 14/04/2010, and there weren't any updates, so maybe that wasn't as important as you seem to feel it was. Are you aware of the outcome? If so please enlighten me.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 371America/Chicago9RAmerica/Chicago2013-09-26T02:55:35-05:00Thursdayu35America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidgrey

If you know someone that has been hospitalized recently, ask them to look at their discharge papers, especially their medication reconciliation sheets. Ask them to look to see if under the medications given in hospital column, to see if the flu vaccine was given.

It used to be mandatory that the nurse or doctor ask the patient during the admission process, when was the last time they got the flu shot, and would offer it to those that wanted it, and it was given to those that "agreed to receive it". Several months ago a memo went out stating you no longer need a consent to give the flu shot and it is automatically added to medication list for all patients admitted to the hospital.

They cover themselves by saying the nurse is supposed to educate the patient on every medication she administers and to inform them of the medications she is giving them. If you aren't paying attention to what the nurse is saying when she shows up with the medication cart and tells you she is there to give you the medications the "doctor" has ordered for you, and starts to rattle off the names of the medications she is going to give you, what they are for, and the possible side effects, you may miss that one of the medications in the collection is the flu shot.

Unfortunately very few nurses add that the flu shot that is among the medications may not have actually been "ordered" by their doctor and is the only medication that is automatically added to the medication list. Is is your responsibility to listen carefully when the nurse tells you what medications she is giving you and your responsibility at that time to refuse the flu vaccine or any other of the medications you don't want to receive.
It may sound innocent enough but I know that most patients don't pay a lot of attention to what the nurse is telling them about the medications she has been instructed to give them, especially when they are newly admitted, afraid and in pain.

A doctor or hospital can't as a standard give any other medication outside of an emergency situation automatically to a patient without consent. Even if a person is bleeding to death they have to obtain consent before administering the blood and the doctor and or hospital can be sued for giving blood without the patient or family's consent. Yet a vaccine that by their disclosure can be as little as 48% effective in the prevention of the flu and does not even include the strain of flu that is presently circulating seems a little more then a little excessive.

There will be those that will be here to take the hatchet to any poster that isn't a supporter of the flu vaccine. While I think that it is more an attempt to derail or shut down the thread, than and an honest attempt to discuss the concerns many have regarding the flu and the blatant coercion, including punishment for those that choose not to take the vaccine, when there are much more virulent diseases that people are exposed to inside and outside of the hospital and far more likely to contract, inside or outside the hospital. You don't see hospital workers demonized because they "may" infect a person with MRSA, hepatitis, VRE, HIV, or any other of the numerous truly deadly and contagious diseases. So you have ask yourselves why they protest to much.

edit on 26-9-2013 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Reposted. Complete post did not upload.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

crazyewok

Im guessing you dont have a degree (Libral arts dont count) and work in a low level low quailified position?
edit on 25-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

Not that it matters, since you can't seem to grasp the whole point of this discussion, and yet you also have a degree, but yes I do have one. Ooh let's compare our degrees and have a scholarly pissing contest. Eff U.

The point is, you're not in a high up enough position to know what goes on EVERY step of the way. And I mean every step. You only think you do.

Secondly, how could you possibly be aware of the long term effects of all the ever-changing ingredients within these vaccines? You couldn't because they haven't been around long enough. My point was that the government will easily deem something dangerous, like psychedelic drugs, and even go so far as to classify ALL of them as Schedule I drugs, right up there with H, C, M, etc....(don't think I can even type the words of the drugs out on here so use your imagination) because the long term effects of them are "unknown". Yet, the same government will just issue hundreds of chemicals each year all willy nilly, and even mandate it in some cases, even though there is no way they have even been around long enough to determine any long term effects. Your whole argument is futile and pointless, and your degree sounds like a waste if it just makes you think you know EVERYTHING that goes on. You don't. You're not the powers that be, you're just a useful drone. And the fact that you said "liberal arts don't count" lets me know everything I'd want to know about someone like you in the first place you dry, lifeless, uninteresting dolt.

Im real it you thats not.

Dang, you got me there. Did you learn that strategy in your college debate team?! I'm sure they're proud of their star member. Haha, try again Failtard McGhee.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

..... let's look at fluoride in our drinking water for a sec, shall we? Supposedly it has been added to tap water to help with dental health and has been used for quite a while now, "safely". It can cause brain damage in children which leads to learning disabilities. Feel free to look up "fluoride EPA developmental neurotoxicity". It also get soaked into the bones of children far more than in adults. Fluoride breaks down bone.... it has even been linked to infirtility in regions that have a high enough of a concentration, but the addition on fluoride to our drinking water keeps being pushed.... it has been banned in many other countries because of these issues...

Considering the above about fluoride, please tell me again why the claim that specific amounts of aluminum being injected into your flesh has any validity whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Nostrenominon

The point is, you're not in a high up enough position to know what goes on EVERY step of the way. And I mean every step. You only think you do.

You dont have to be high up! I was in QC THAT WAS MY DAMED JOB!

Cant you grasp the simple concept that at every stage everything check and doubled checked? Every chemical is logged and recorded? Finnished products are sealed?

Nostrenominon
Secondly, how could you possibly be aware of the long term effects of all the ever-changing ingredients within these vaccines?

To be honnest I cant.
But with measles. menigitus, small pox , TB and tetnus I would rather take a small risk of a reaction or some silly 0.00001% of getting cancer later in life than risk getting any of those!

And I can ganrentee there is no Agenda 21, mass genoside or chipping going on.

Nostrenominon
Your whole argument is futile and pointless, and your degree sounds like a waste if it just makes you think you know EVERYTHING that goes on.

Yes I do know what goes on in R&D and Production. Why cant you grasp that fact? Every stage in production went on under the same roof I worked in. I worked in QC which meant I had to validate every step in the production process useing Gas spectrometry, Chromatography and Electrophoresis and not just once but 2 or 3 times to make sure those results where right.

Nostrenominon
You don't. You're not the powers that be,

Maybe not the power that be. But I knew every step in the production. Its called QUALITY CONTROL.

Nostrenominon
And the fact that you said "liberal arts don't count" lets me know everything I'd want to know about someone like you in the first place you dry, lifeless, uninteresting dolt.

Aww hit a nerve did I ?
let me guess a lower class degree in Arts or some pointsless micky mouse subject

Eitherway the fact you:
1) Dont understand what Quality control is and refuse to be able to grasp it even when expalined.
2) Cant understand how production works.

All indicates a lower than average IQ

Nostrenominon
Dang, you got me there. Did you learn that strategy in your college debate team?! I'm sure they're proud of their star member. Haha, try again Failtard McGhee.

Nope never wasted my time with such rubbish. Spent my time learning my career!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I do wonder why they place the warning to call poison control if you swallow the toothpaste. Surely they don't expect small children, that have not yet developed their fine motor skills, to safely be able to brush their teeth and not swallow some of the florinated toothpaste when they brush their teeth. Why would they even put a poison in a product that children have to place in their mouths?

I guess it us fair for the pharmaceutical companies to expect us to do what they demand; we have been such loyal consumers this long, why would they think that we will change now?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You do know fluoride is still a conspiracy right? no has has proven squat. Billions are drinking it they are not dying or losing their bone density. I'm a living proof i guess, i'm not retarded or have bad tooth and my bones are strong for a 27yr old..

And 90% of the major countries still uses it, its the best and cheapest alternative for preventative dental care.

Why do you think the government is adding them? population control? mind control?

But that is an another topic.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I was in QC THAT WAS MY DAMED JOB!

Were you a classy dame or a loose one?

Cant you grasp the simple concept that at every stage everything check and doubled checked? Every chemical is logged and recorded? Finnished products are sealed?

Are you insinuating that only products from Finland are sealed? I thought you were supposed to be college educated. Jesus.

To be honnest I cant.
But with measles. menigitus, small pox , TB and tetnus I would rather take a small risk of a reaction or some silly 0.00001% of getting cancer later in life than risk getting any of those!

So you can't know the long term effects, yet you somehow know that there's only a 0.00001% chance of being affected by them? Man, what college did you go to? Remind me not to send my kids there if I ever have any.

And I can ganrentee there is no Agenda 21, mass genoside or chipping going on.

An impossible guarantee. Nice try though.

Aww hit a nerve did I ?
let me guess a lower class degree in Arts or some pointsless micky mouse subject

Hardly. I don't even have a degree in any liberal arts, yet I somehow still respect people that do. That must make me a liberal art nerd hipster type...I guess if you don't have a problem with homosexuals then you are also a homosexual yourself, according to your astounding logic. No, I didn't name what degree I had because I didn't feel the need to justify your pissing contest, but if you must know it is a bachelor of science degree in psychology. Are you happy now?

Eitherway the fact you:
1) Dont understand what Quality control is and refuse to be able to grasp it even when expalined.
2) Cant understand how production works.

Well I do, but that's not the point, nor has it been this entire conversation. But at least I do know how to spell and use basic 3rd grade grammar. Maybe you should have taken a few more years in English class.

All indicates a lower than average IQ

The fact that this is not even a complete sentence speaks for itself haha.

Nope never wasted my time with such rubbish. Spent my time learning my career!

Oh don't worry, I could tell. Your debate skills are almost as bad as your spelling.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Fluoride in toothpaste(unlike water) is concentrated.

Everything in moderate, even water(Water intoxication).

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

crazyewok

You dont have to be high up! I was in QC THAT WAS MY DAMED JOB!

Woo Woo!! Crazy train passing through!

Ewok, you're what's best and worst about healthcare. The best because you obviously care on so many levels. The worst because your selfless service allows you to believe you weren't 'high up!' I worked my butt off for eight years and made it to Department Chief, spent a year there and had to step down a notch because I hated the politics. Sounds to me like you were given a job and you developed the expertise to get it done. Believe me ... you were as 'high up' as anyone really gets.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nostrenominon

Your not even making any sense, e explained how everything work sin a lab, each step is carefully investigated and each ingredient is recorded. Nobody s adding nanochips in there.

Atatcking soemone's grammer, fisrt sign of losnig an arugemnet.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

For the record I have dylexia.

I spend most the day double checking everything I do work wise for errors.

By the time it comes to a Internet forum I really cant be arsed it my own time.

As for the rest? I really cant be botherd to argue any more. You are obviosly happy with your ignorance.

I suggest maybe trying to arrange a tour of a Biotec/Pharma company? Maybe if you see first hand you might beleive?

Though most companys are reluctant to offer tours these days.....many cause the last place I worked nut cases used it as a excuse to get in and cause property damage..... n

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

luciddream
Nobody s adding nanochips in there.

I can garentee this

I had access to all secure ares in my last pace of work. Even the Higher tier CAT 3 Labs (Assisted soemone growing Anthrax once
) I even had free run of my pharm company database and saw some classified stuff and I can 100% say there was no nano tecnology deparment or department of mass genoside
edit on 26-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

luciddream

Your not even making any sense, e explained how everything work sin a lab, each step is carefully investigated and each ingredient is recorded. Nobody s adding nanochips in there.

*You're
*he
*works
*in
*Nobody's

I never once insinuated that "nanochips" were in anything. Maybe you should try actually reading first, or maybe you did and just didn't comprehend which is even worse.

Atatcking soemone's grammer, fisrt sign of losnig an arugemnet.

Coming from someone who couldn't use grammar correctly even when he's not joking, this joke holds no weight.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Dyslexia. Wow I didn't know dyslexia affected your knowledge of how words are even spelled to begin with. At least you could have written an alternate arrangement of the correct letters haha. The grammar rules you broke have nothing to do with dyslexia jackass. If people like you are handling and "quality checking" our vaccines, then I definitely will not be injecting that sh** into my body.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

For a Psychologist your pretty useless.

I would expect you to know all the sub types and variations of dyslexia.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

crazyewok

For a Psychologist your pretty useless.

I would expect you to know all the sub types and variations of dyslexia.

Haha I do. I guess dyslexia is causing you to say "your" instead of "you're" right? How convenient for you.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join