It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My two year old daughter and I possibly shared the same vision of catastrophe on the same day - anyo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Although I have not shared a dream about a disaster in Florida, we do share some dreams. Try asking a little more without giving her any ideas and always tell her that it is ok to tell stories but to let you know in advance that it is made up but also to let you if what she is saying is real. Try acting amazed on both instances so she does not find the need to make up something to get your attention.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So someone may have already said this but I felt the need to reply because my initial reaction was quite different then the first dozen "Aghh your gonna die".

When I knew I was having a daughter but well before the actual birth i painted my daughter a horse standing on an ice shelf. Only color was hues of blue and of course white. I never did full finish it and it got shelved for years with other unfinished work. It didnt occur to me until I pulled it out a year ago that wow, her favorite color is blue, not just favorite but obsessed and her favorite animal is, you guessed it, horses but not just favorite, obsessed.

I personally never had a thing for horses nor mom. That said, my favorite color is blue and moms is purple. What im getting at, is there is simply a bond between parent and child. It isn't just the mother and motherly instinct, it goes deeper than that and any father who is in touch with this aspect of love will connect also.

She could have just read you, you know? You two are inexplicably linked.
edit on 25-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
About a year ago, I had a very jarring and realistic dream that I was with my sister. And she was in some unknown bedroom that I'd never seen before, so we weren't at her place or my place. I was just talking to her and then she wanted to sleep. Since she was already in bed, she asked me if I could turn the lights out for her before I left. I turned the lights out and left, closing the door.

Right away, I noticed from under the door crack a huge amount of light and sparks and fire. I went running towards the bedroom, realizing something had happened to the lights and she was being electrocuted. I could hear her screams. When I woke up, the sense of it was so realistic, it freaked me right out and took me awhile to shake it from my mind.

About a month later, I was seeing a concert in a different city with my sister. We were staying in a one room hotel/apartment. And we decided she'd get the bedroom and I'd sleep on the couch. She was in bed, and we were talking, and she wanted to sleep and asked me to turn the lights out. I said sure, and just as I was going to turn the lights out, I noticed the same thing, lights on either side of the bed, and light switch in the same place as my dream. I FREAKED right then and there, and said, "This is like that bad dream I had!!!"

I turned off the lights, and closed the door, and nothing happened.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I was playing trains with my 5 year old this summer. Out of the blue he turns to me and says "it will be the end of the world when all the people die" then turns back around to the trains.

Creepy.

I asked if he meant in the trains game and he said no, but I couldn't get any more info out of him, he shut down and I didn't want to scare him.

Anyway, I believe children know things. They may not be able to make sense of it or process/explain as adults, but they know stuff.

I also think its possible that people, kids included, can channel so maybe she did get it from your dream.

Keep an eye out for her drawings or other other strange sayings. if you can do it without scaring her, see if she will talk and give you more info/insight.

Not sure I'm any help here, but wanted to toss in my vote for the "you're not crazy" column.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Have a plan in place. Also have a bag or bags that have survival gear in them. You can look up a list. Then have a map handy incase your cell wont work. Plan several differents ways to get out of the area you are in. So in the event one way is blocked you have six more.

Get some gear too. Good shoes, panchos camo is prefered. Also carry something bright, like bright orange to signal people. Have a good mirror as well. One more thing you can carry a flint and a striker on your keychain. I hope nothing happens, but if it does you will have something to help you survive. Rope is essental, and so is a few good knifes (for hunting and splitting wood) A good machette is a must as well a hatchet.

If you shop for a knife, get one with a hook on the end oppisate of the sharp part of the blade, its for skinning and gutting.

Good luck, and stay safe.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Thanks cheesy you're a sweetheart!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

violet
I think it's possible if sleeping close by to the other person we could share dreams. I only say this because my cat always sleeps beside my head and one night I dreamt I was eating a mouse! I figure I had her dream lol. I can still taste it when I think about it. Pretty gross. I was crunching the bones and the tail was hanging out of my mouth the way a cat eats one.

OK, now I'm afraid to go to bed. My big dog, Joe sleeps with me. He licks his butt all day. The likelihood that he dreams about it is very high.

'Just sayin'

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by traveler928

I remember having a similar dream a few nights ago, I remember an Island consisting of a massive volcano, and a large tsunami being swept over the volcano itself and onto the shore.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
You're going to have to trust your insight or inner direction. If you ask/pray/meditate with the intention of moving to a safer area, but ready to do whatever work your meant to do, you may find a way opening up for you.

However, there is a caution to dream events especially disasters. There are timeline manipulations going on and what people hold in, often gives enough fear and negative energy for our black ops or ptb, to bring in something negative to a region or area. We don't always see our realm but often are shown timeline possibilities instead, in dreams. Do we pull in the positive or the negative? What do we envision as positive for example, especially if you can't move easily. Since abductions and access often occurs in whole families this could easily be arranged by even greys for example, that your have the dream and your daugther is shown something as well and even prompted to speak of it.

Just bringing up that there is more than one side to a predictive dream. So really search your heart and look at your options and also, ask yourself, what positive outcomes would you rather see. Every event on earth has crossroads, many timeline variations. Not all are disaster.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Every time I see a thread that speaks of prophetic visions of disaster in FLA I think of La Palma. It's not a question of if, but when.

This thread however, speaks of volcanic activity in the Gulf. When I looked it up on the g**gles, I was surprised to see so many returns on the subject. Maybe there is something to all of this. The Mississippi river valley basin is an ancient remnant of a rift zone known as the Reelfoot rift, or New Madrid. So, the possibilty is there but I hope that you and your daughter are wrong of course.

Living on the Gulf coast is hazzardous enough without the volcanic activity..lol...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join